RO Members Introduce Themselves

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, come on Cheryl! There's more than a paragraph to say about you. Besides, it takes a full paragraph to introduce all your bunnies, LOL!

And Flashy, I haven't really looked into all this yet so it's interesting to hear what other people know about it.

Hi all,

My name is Stephanie and I've had a truly blessed life. I have awesome parents and my sister is my best friend (I am also blessed with other great friends :)). I met my hubby in high school and we dated for 4 years, and havebeen married for 5 years (that makes me 27). I am pregnant, and I had an easy time conceiving.

My only medical issue is migraines, and I can control those with medication.

My favorite pets are bunnies, dogs and chinchillas. I have two bonded bunnies and two bonded chinchillas at the moment. All very cute and healthy.

As for religion, I strive to practice religious teachings in everyday life. I have been a Baha'i (http://www.bahai.org) for about 8 years now. It has made me a better person.

For hobbies, I love any sport, reading and fostering animals.

I hope I can overcome any challenges in my life as bravely as you all have.

Edit: Also, I'm a web developer and I love my job. Funny how I forgot about that one, I'm writing from work!

Well my name isnt really Polly well it is but it isnt lol!. My real name is Rosemary but it never gets used. Anyone who knows me well calls me Polly and i prefer it.

I am 28. and i am a beauty therapist. i went into this cause i wanted to make people feel better about themselves.

i am told i am subtle as a brick but i try to behave with people i dont know well. I cant be bothered with shallowminded people or people who talk about you behind your back. Therefore i don't have a lot of friends but if you are my friend i will do whatever i can for you:)

I am married to Bruce and i have been with him since i was 15. he is my soulmate and my best friend :) We have been married for 3 years.

I have a brother who is 16 years older than me and i have a birthmark on my bum that used to spell out his name lol

i like to readand cross stitch in my spare time of which i dont have much inbetween running my own business and looking after my buns!!

i have an addiction to shoes and own around 70 pairs:p

Ok..here goes...

Well i was a painfully shy girl growing up...i didn't talk much because of my quietness,people would forget that i was around because i was so quiet,i only had a couple close school friends that i hung around with...but i always felt different than everyone else..like i didn't fit in because of my shyness...looking back now,i just don't know how i made it through school.

I was 27 years old when i started coming out of my shell :shock:

I was nothing but a spoiled little brat as a child...i got everything i wanted..plus more.

I'm the youngest of three children...i have a sister Cathy who is 43...and i keep reminding her how old she is lol....and i have a brother Steven who lives in Queensland,and i have not seen him for quite a few years now...he's 39...i hated my brother when we were kids...he would always hurt me and make me cry.

I have two children..both boys...Anthony 17,and Jeremy 12....their dad is vietnamese and i'm Australian,i'm white,and my boys have this beautiful brown tan....and it's not fair!.

Their father ended up giving me a lot of emontional problems through the years,and i sunk deeper and deeper into sadness,depression is in my family although i didn't suffer with it thank goodness,but it was justthe stress that i had to deal with,that in the end i didn't know how to resurface again....until i had,had enough of the unimaginable things he was doing to me....i somehowgot my courage up and took my children and left him.

I had to see a counsellor for my emontionalproblems....i was sinking in to deep with saddness that i was finding it hard to help myself....the counsellor was very supportive and i don't know what i would have done without her......i guess i should have talked to my family but i was ashamed.

No one was ever going to hurt me again.....we have been seperated for 7 years now

I have 14 beautiful bunnies that i just adore...they have brought some happinessback into my life again.....it was my first bunny Lollipop that changed my life forever though....i still think to this day that she came into my life for a reason....she showed me how to smile again,she lit that spark back up in me...that spark that went out a long time ago....i'm gonna cry now...because i always do when i think of that sweet little girl...god i miss her.. rip baby girl.

I'm one of those people,that i'm alway's worrying about making everyone else happy,and i forget about myself.

Well there's so much more i could say,but i won't bore you all with it though

Cheryl

What a great thread!

My name is April, and I am 18 years old. I currently house 5 rabbits. 3 of which are my pets - Spank, Muffy, and Labrador. Savannah, is my boyfriend [Vince's] rabbit. And Royce is who we are fostering until October of 2008. We also have a 6 month old mouse named Bella, and a 2 year old Gerbil named Illoden Stormrage.

I began volunteering with the rabbits at the Vancouver SPCA at the age of 16. Then I moved into Vancouver Rabbit Rescue and Advocacy, and now I'm looking into fostering guinea pigs for the Small Animal Rescue Society of British Columbia. I've also volunteered for the Stanley Park Ecology Society [As a wildlife educator], the Wildlife Rescue of British Columbia, and the Marine Mammal Rehabilitation Centre for the Vancouver Aquarium. Although I have wildlife experience, my heart lies with the bunnies!!

I'm starting college in January where I'll be working my way through a 4 year bachelor's degree in Biology. I did want to be a veterinarian, but I dread the idea of moving away.

I figured, since I'm in love with shelter work, that's probably where I would like to be. There's just too many homeless rabbits running around here, and too many people hurting them. I hope to accomplish atleast one of two things: To own a nice piece of farmland - Round up as many loose running rabbits in our area as possible. Separate the land into differnt areas, build heated hutches, and open an education centre to teach people why NOT to dump your rabbit.

Or, open a fairly cheap spay and neuter clinic for rabbits to encourage people to fix your rabbit.

If only.. if only...

-April <3

Nice idea for a thread.

My name's Melody, and I will be 16 in 18 days. My life is pretty much insignificant and rather mundane right now, but here goes.

I have a rabbit who I love :D, and I just signed up to volunteer at my local shelter. I haven't started yet, but will most likely be socializing the cats and possibly helping w/ the clean up. Unfortunately, because of insurance problems, the other places I wanted really badly to volunteer at would not accept me: Turtleback Zoo, wildlife rehab, even interacting with the dogs at the shelter is a big no no. PixieStixxxx, you do not know how envious I am of you. :grumpy: It's not fair! :p

However, I have my horses. I help somebody with their personal horses and also volunteer at Seaton Hackney stables every Sat. morning, where I get 1 hour of free riding time for 15 hours of back breaking work. Sometimes I just want to quit, especially if certain horses are being brats. The people are nice even if some can have quite ondescending attitudes :X, but 15 hours seem like a lot when I talk to people who do the same thing at other stables and their exchange is, say, 5 hours. I am curious to see how different that is in other parts of the country, if anyone can give examples just to fulfill my curiosty, please do!:biggrin2: Hopefully I'll start riding in the spring and find someone to teach me how to ride for free or in exchange for more work. Ugh. Can't afford lessons. :(

At school, I am obsessive about perfect grades, or as near perfect as they can be. I also am in class council, International Club, volleyball, marching band, environmental club, etc. I was looking to maybe join the local 4-H chapter as well, but nobody answered my emails or calls, so that's that.

Ultimately, my goal is to be accepted into a great animal science program and who knows what'll happen from then on. I'm looking at Cornell, Maryland- College Park, and Rutgers - Cook College. So that's me. :)

welonheadmoo wrote:
I have a rabbit who I love :D, and I just signed up to volunteer at my local shelter. I haven't started yet, but will most likely be socializing the cats and possibly helping w/ the clean up. Unfortunately, because of insurance problems, the other places I wanted really badly to volunteer at would not accept me: Turtleback Zoo, wildlife rehab, even interacting with the dogs at the shelter is a big no no. PixieStixxxx, you do not know how envious I am of you. :grumpy: It's not fair! :p

When I was 15, I had the exact same issues - I couldn't volunteer with animals or shelters because of insurance reasons. I then found the Stanley Park Ecology Society (Stanley Park is a 1000 acre rainforest here) and they took in volunteers from 14 and up. They also have a lot of connections to animals shelters, just because when they found an injured animal or pet, they had to take it somewhere. I volunteered with them for a summer doing wildlife education and welfare, and with that on my resume - I was allowed into shelters and volunteering with animals!

I hope you can find something similar!

-April

TRACY YOU ALWYS COME UP WITH THE BEST THREADS.

I AM GOING TO DO THIS ALL IN CAPS BECAUSE THIS KEYBOARD IS REALLY ANNOYING AND ITS JUST EASIER TO DO IT THIS WAY! OK HERE GOES...

MY NAME IS AMY I AM 24 AND LIVE IN THE UK IN A SMALL TOWN CALLED BELPER WHICH IS IN DERBYSHIRE. MY BOYFRIEND IS CALLED PHIL AND WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR JUST OVER SIX YEARS (SHOCK,SHOCK,HORROR,HORROR!) HE LIVES IN CHESTERFIELD WHICH IS WHERE I SPEND MOST MY TIME.

I HAVE A RABBIT CALLED JESSICA AND SOME OTHER PETS THAT I HAVE JUST BROUGHT TO LIFE (SORTOF) PHIL GOT THEM FOR ME AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT THEY ARE THE SAME IDEA AS THE SEA MONKEYS ONLY THESE ARE CALLED TRIOPS AND ARE VERY ODD LOOKING HAVE A LOOK ON GOOGLE AT A PICTURE OF THEM THEY ARE VERY STRANGE THEY HAVE THREE EYES AND A HUNDRED AND SOMETHING LEGS!!! I HAVE JUST ADDED THE WATER AND I AM WAITING FOR THEM TO HATCH. TAKES 24 HOURS BUT SAYS YOU WONT SEE THEM FOR 2-3 DAYS.

I AM A VERY IMPATIENT PERSON AN EXAMPLE OF THIS IS I KEEP CHECKING ON THE TRIOPS AND IT HAS ONLY BEEN THREE MINS!

I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHEN AND NO MATTER WHAT WE ARE DOINGI ALWAYS ASK PEOPLE WHAT WE ARE DOING AFTER AND WHAT WE WILL BE DOING AFTER THAT. IT BUGS THE HELL OUT OF ME NOT KNOWING WHAT IS HAPPENING.

MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALL THINK I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE FAMOUS. THE MAJORITY OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY SAY KYLIE MINOGUE BUT I HAVE HAD SOME PEOPLE SAY OTHER PEOPLE SOME OF WHICH WERE.. ANGELINA JOLIE, KEIRA KNIGHTLY WHEN SHE WAS IN LOVE ACTUALY AND BRIDGET BRIANS GIRLFRIEND IN WHAT ABOUT BRIAN. I CANT UNDERSTAND THIS AS NONE OF THESE PEOPLE LOOK REMOTELY LIKE EACH OTHER!?!

I GETTING DRESSED UP, FULL MAKE UP, SPARKLY EARINGS, PRETTY DRESS AND KILLER HEALS. ANY OPPORTUNITY TO DRESS UP AND I WILL.

I LOVE READING WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I USED TO READ ONLY HORROR TYPE BOOKS SUCH AS GOOSEBUMPS AND POINT HORROR WHEN I GOT A LITTLE MORE OLDER AND THEN ON TO STEVEN KING IN MY TEENS. NOW I LIKE TO READ BOOKS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH.

SOME OF MY FAVE BOOKS ARE :-

1. SHOPAHOLIC BOOKS BY SOPHIE KINSELLA
2. PS I LOVE YOU BY CECILIA AHERN
3. LOVELY BONES

THERE ARE LOADS MORE BUT I CANT REMEMBER THEM.

MUSIC WISE I LIKE MOST THINGS SUCH AS R&B, DANCE, 80'S CHEESE

MY FAVE THINGS TO WATCH ON TV ARE:

LOST, FRIENDS, DEXTER, HERO'S, DESPERATE HOUSEWIFES, PRISON BREAK, WHAT ABOUT BRIAN. LIFE ON MARS.. THERE ARE SO MANY MORE AND I CANT THINK OF THEM. I LOVE WATCHING SOAPS, MANELY NEIGHBOURS AND CORRONATION STREET...I'M ONE SAD GIRL HEHE.

MY LIFE TAKES AFTER BRIDGET JONES'S I HAVE SO MANY EMBARRASING MOMENTS, FLASHY KNOWS A LOT OF THEM SO SHE CAN VOUCH FOR ME ON THAT HEHE.

I WORK IN LAW AND HAVE DONE SINCE I WAS 17 AND ITS TAKEN ME THAT LONG TO REALISE I REALLY HATE IT AND SOLICITORS ARE NOT ALL THAT NICE (WELL THE ONES I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR ANYWAYS. I WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH ANIMALS BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT AND IT SEEMS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR BUT I AM GOING TO KEEPON TRYING BECAUSE THIS OFFICE MALARKY IS DRIVING ME NUTS!

I AM MARRIED TO WENTWORTH MILLER AND I AM SEEING DOMINIC PURCELL ON THE SIDE (THE TWO BROTHERS MICHAEL AND LINCOLN FROM PRISON BREAK). . . OK THAT WAS BLATENTLY A LIE BUT IT FELT GOOD TO WRITE THAT DOWN HEHE.

I AM SHY AROUND PEOPLE I DONT KNOW AND LOUD AND BUBBLY AROUND PEOPLE I DO.

WHEN I MET PHIL HE THOGHT I WAS A NORMAL, SWEET, SHY GIRL. HE NOW KNOWS BETTER AND THINKS I AM LOUD AND STRANGE.

I SING WHEN I AM IN THE CAR AND SOMEONE IS DRIVING I CANT HELP IT AND IT TENDS TO BE WHATEVER RANDOM TUNE THAT HAS POPED INTO MY HEAD AND THAT TENDS TO BE SONGS FROM DISNEY CARTOONS!!!

I HAVE ODD HABITS LIKE IF I GO UPSTAIRS I HAVE TO SWITCH ALL THE LIGHTS ON EVEN IF I AM ONLY GOING INTO MY BEDROOM.

I AM A MESSY PERSON I JUST CANT SEEM TO KEEP TIDY AND PHIL IS AS BAD AS ME SO THERE IS NOTHIG TO BALANCE IT OUT, WHEN WE MOVE IN TOGETHER WE WILL HAVE TO HIRE A CLEANER WE ARE THAT BAD!

THATS ENOUGH ABOUT ME FOR NOW :)

My name is Heather. I'm 32 and live in Florida. I'm originally from Massachusetts. I'm pretty sick of Florida and plan on moving somewhere else when I can.

I've been married for 5 years to Kevin and we have no human children. We're not sure if we want any either.

I've been a vegetarian since I was 18 and believe in the right of every animal to live free of cruelty and fear.

I have 1 cat named Kezra, 6 bunnies, 1 hamster and 2 fish. They are all spoiled :p.

I work as a Pharmacy Technician but I think I'm having a mid life crisis and would like to start something completely new. I don't know what.

I'm very easy going and a positive person for the most part. That's all I can think of about me for now.

Hi, I'm Anna. I'm 14, in 8th grade and have been home schooled since forever! I'm a Christan and go to the Church of Christ. i love to read, and i can knit, crochet(a little)embroider, sew(some, we're working on that this year), cook(i can do it, but most of the time mom does it)and make my own jewelry. I also have had Type 1(or Juvenile)Diabetes for 3 1/2 years(if you want to know more about it, go here....http://www.jdrf.org/index.cfm?page_id=103442). if anybody else has Type 1 and want to talk, just PM me. i LOVE helping other people! mom's says 'its a bad thing and i wish you didn't have it, but maybe you can help someone else.' so i try to help other people(Esp. kids/teens)as much as i can!

Anna

So... I read today that Tracy had started an "introduce yourself" thread... it got me thinking, so I went through the older posts and found it and just got through reading everyones posts. Tracy this was a great thread idea, and I think it's so cool that everyone was so honest & open. So I am posting for two reasons - 1) to introduce myself! :p2) to bump this thread so hopefully more people will join in - I think this is one of the best threads I've read in the "let your hare down" section. I didn't read a single thing about anyone I didn't like - and in fact I like you guys even more! lol. :)

So I'm Donna, I'm in my mid-twenties.I live in the middle of 700 acres of forest, not near civilization. I live with my partner of close to five years, Kevin. We have a true, may-december relationship, he's much older than me, but we fit so well it's ridiculous. Besides his dog running away to my house which allowed us to meet, aside from all the other things we share in common, we share the same goals and philosphy on living which is very important to both of us. We live a fairly simple life on our farm, and quiet and that is how we like it. We run a Sanctuary for unwanted and rescued rabbits, and we also have a few horses, a couple goats, three sheep, two llamas, 2 pigs, lots of birds, a couple Guniea pigs, 3 Prairie dogs, and hmm... I think that's it? *scratches head* ah, two dogs, and a cat!

We live off our land as much as possible and take care of the wildlife whom share their home with us.Our *local* deer herd, we know by their markings and name, and I spend a lot of my time watching them and learning about them and their lives. I am very interested in wildlife, and spend most of my free time hiking, and just photographing and enjoying nature, and writing. Kevin has built our house from the ground up so we are still continuing to finish it. Aside from that, I care for our animals, work on the farm, and am hoping one day when I actually have some time, to begin studying Wildife Rehabilitation.

We don't really fit in the local area, especially me! lol. I have different ideasabout animals than the local farmers and most think we are nuts. My human friends & family live far away and I only see them physically once a year or less. My animals have always been my family and focus, and absolutely my strength. As hard as I work to ensure they are safe, well cared for, and loved, they work equally hard to ensure I feel needed and loved! :)I'm easy - a lick or two is all I need once & a while. :p

O.K. long enough! Who's next? :biggrin2:

Thanks Trailsend! I wondered about this thread too, I must have missed it at the time! I was reading all the other replies but my curiosity over why this was dug up got the better of me so I skipped to the end! :shock:I'll add my reply then go back and read the rest!

Ok, I'm Jen, I'm 23 and live in Bristol, England with my partner Steve. We've been together for 2 and a half years now and we fight like cat and dog and get very grumpy with each other at times, but we're ultimately very happy together and I know that he's The One! We are moving house in 2 or 3 weeks, to the house next door lol, and I can't wait because it's bigger and better (more money but I guess you can't have it all!) :biggrin2:

Steve is a web developer, he owns his own company so he can work from home most of the time, which is good as he keeps me company most days, because I can't work at the moment. I am supposed to work as a coach, or trainer for Orange, a mobile phone company over here, but I have been off sick since July with a balance disorder called Labyrinthitis. It sounds made up, but unfortunately it's very real! It makes me feel very sick, and dizzy, kind of like when you're on a boat in really stormy weather, and also when you're really drunk and the room spins?I get that quite a lot, and also eye ache, headaches, nausea, sensitivity to sound and light etc. I'm seeing lots of different doctors and trying lots of different medication, but so far nothing has worked. Also, recently I've had 2 operations, and you've probably seen my threads in this forum moaning about them all! They were on my back, and the last one was the 7th in the past 6 years. I had hoped it would be the final one, but I'm not so sure yet. Fingers crossed that it heals well.....

Ummm, what else to say... I love music, I'm an indie girl at heart but I love rocky music too. My favourite bands are Acrade Fire, Editors, Jimmy Eat World, REM and many other bands that have left my head at this point! I spend waaaaay too much time on the internet, on here, Facebook, and I'm not entirely sure where else! RO seems to take up quite a bit of my online time! I also love cooking, and have a new motto that if I can cook anything from home myself from scratch, then I will. I hate to even buy a jar of pasta sauce now, when I can just make my own. I love taking pictures. Whether it's of the bunnies, a nice landscape, a pretty flower or of me and all my mates on a night out after a few drinks, I have thousands of them! I'm trying to get more into photography to take better pictures, and am reading lots, and I think my parents might buy me a DSLR for my birthday, which would be the best present ever!

I'm extremely shy with or around people I don't know, and will never ever approach someone, I'll always wait for them to talk to me. If they show enough interest, I'll open up quite easily and love to make new friends. I'm a Gemini, and therefore I'm EXTREMELY stubborn and can be really argumentative, but I only ever display this with Steve or my family, I possess a strange inability to argue with my friends or anyone else! I'm quite trusting, and very trustworthy. If you tell me something that you want kept quiet, I'll take it to my grave. I'm extremely loyal and will do anything for a friend. Once I've decided you're a good friend, you've got me for life, unless you do something really truly terrible to me. I have a large group of friends and we all get on really well, and second to my family and Steve they are the most important thing in my life. I've always believed that it doesn't matter what you do in life, as long as you are happy and able to provide for yourself and your family ok, then that's all that matters. On the other hand, I strongly believe that we are all responsible for our own happiness. If you hate your job, that's ok, just go and find a new one that you really want to do! Don't sit around and moan about it!

Oh, and it would seem I also have a strange tendancy to write a LOT when I reply to threads, as I've done here! Well, I think that's enough about me now lol!

Jen xx

Nice to meet you all.....

My name is Reyna. My husband, bunny and I live in sunny South Florida. I'm in a vocalist in aup and coming Hard Rock band by night and a insurance agent by day (weird combo..huh..lol). Since I travel alot for myband -tours and stuff...mocha is there if daddy tags along too.;)

If you would like to check out my band - www.myspace.com/threeinoneband

This is the coolest idea, Tracy...didn't start reading "let your hair down" until recently...and I'm glad it got bumped.

My name is Grace, and I'm 45 :)shock:). I've been married to Lee for almost 25 years, and have 3 awesome "children"....Sarah, who's 23, Michael, who's 19, and John, who's 15. We became bunny slaves a little over 4 years ago. We had gone to our state farm show, and visited the rabbit area....John fell in love, and cajoled us into adopting Whiskers, who's a 5 year old chocolate brown Netherland Dwarf. After about 5 or 6 months, we thought he might like a lady friend, so we checked with the local rabbit rescuers. There were many fosters, and we met about a dozen dear bunnies before meeting Pumpkin. She was an older lady (about 6, the foster mom thought), and had spent most of her life in a small cage. Her owners finally decided they didn't have time for her, and gave her up to the rescue. Jess, the foster mom, had pretty much resigned herself to the fact that Pumpkin would be hers when John held her. He fell in love! We met a couple more lovely bunnies, but John kept insisting that Pumpkin was the one for us. When we visited again, I held her for quite a while, until she bit me rather hard on the stomach. I was convinced that she was NOT the girl for us, but John was so sure that I relented. Boy, am I glad that I did. While she and Whiskers never got together....she's a solitary lady....she is the love of my life....she's still somewhat aggressive, but I love her to pieces.

Like a lot of members here, I struggle with depression, and have been on medication since our daughter was born. It is ok, in that it takes the edge off most of the time, but I sometimes wonder what it would be like to not need it at all. My DH is unbelievably terrific about it, and gives me all the support that anyone could dream of getting. I'm so incredibly lucky to have been given such a lovely gift like him.

I'm pretty much afraid of most people, but try to hide it for my kids' sake....I love to help people who are in trouble, and care deeply about my friends. I've found so many wonderful people here, and I appreciate this forum so very much. I often feel as though it's my lifeline to the only people who really understand what I'm like.

Again, thanks, Tracy, for this great idea. You are such a thought-filled and thoughtful person. We're truly blessed to have you here.

I am Zin.. I am 6ft3, and a squishy girl..

I enjoy waffles, a nice pair of pants, and bright shiney things..

I am looking for a mute man, incapable of free speech and independent thought. My husband is none of these, and I am searching for a legal way to labotomize him against his will.

I believe children should be seen AND heard... just over at someone elses house.

I dislike people as a rule.. but I do find them tolerable..

I love animals, action figures, comic books and watching history accounts of stupid crap.

I love my books and my sewing and beadwork..

I hate liars theives and charlatans

Scottish men are sexy, followed closely by Irishmen.

I am slightly dissillusioned with life..

I have a tendency to skip the country when time allows, and even when it doesn't.

My personal theme song I hum in my head as I walk around in public is *Imperfection* by Saving Jane

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gv5Z2yPRlw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gv5Z2yPRlw[/ame]

I have a motorcycle, I fantasize about being a fantastically dressed superhero, driving around town writing the injustice of badly dressed people.. it is a not a victimless crime, the poorly dress suffer ridicule, and we suffer assault on our senses,

When driving said motorcycle, I hum Bon Jovis *wanted dead or alive* to myself.

I read historical novels to my rabbits.

I sing Steve Earle's Guitar town to my piggles.. perefctly, just like he does..I enjoy it.. the neighbors do not..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxHpeXAKxF8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxHpeXAKxF8[/ame]

I can do a perfect scottish or irish brogue for ren fairs, and am capable of doing a perfect english accent, be it noblewoman or peasent, and can do one mean cockney accent, confusing even meself.

I wanna be a pirate, and I think it would be fantastic to be able to carry a swords around all the time and buckle some swashes. SWASH SWASH BUCKLE BUCKLE

My kids think Im nuts..

My oldest son is obsessed with how his butt looks in wranglers..

My youngest son uses words out of context.. such as when he learned the word conquistador... for weeks it was *I shall eat this dinner, like a conquistador* *I will take a bath, like a CONQUISTADOR*

My daughter is self absorbed and thinks she has to have a man to live

My grandson has yet to develop any powers of dysfunction, but he's only a year old, give it time.

If you set your clothes out the night before, the cat gets jiggy with em and you feel violated.

And my weiner dawgs come in grande and venti sized..

Such is my life...

I'm Julie (obviously I have a great imagination for screen names), I'm 43 and have a BF Eric who's 45 and we've been together for 4 years; I also have a 19 year old cat Tbone (she was originally a boy but at 9 months the gender fairy came by) and ofcourse Baxter! my bun who is about 7 months old.

I've never been married (but have been asked 3 times and always ran - :panic:). Getting married to me always equated to growing up, which I have thus far avoided. Similiar reason to not having children - never really felt old enough to have someone calling me "Mom" (and honestly, probably would not have been as great as my Parents were). I have an older sis Sue who is 49 and an older bro Rick who is 47 and they both did the responsible thing and were married and had children so I like to live that part oflife vicariously through them.

My father passed away 10 years ago and every now and then I still talk to him like he is sitting next me. My mom Barbara is 79 and is one of my bestfriends (we can talk for hours on the phone about nothing).

I have a handful of close friends and prefer to spend my time puttering around my apartment, doting on the BF and the animals. I live in WestHollywood, CAmy apartment sits directly above the famed Sunset Strip. For anyone that watches that show TMZ when they comeback from commercial and their driving down Sunset and come to a stop at the light if you take a right - I'd be right upthe street - lol!

As for things I enjoy - reading, writing, PBS, Video games (have every system but the WII) animals, grocery shopping (I know weird); gardening, movies and Judge Judy!! Oh and I spend a ridiculous amount of time on RO!:wave:

My name is Fran, i'm 17. I'm at school still studying ICT, Product Design, English Lit&Lang. I hope to go to university soon to study furniture design and marketing.

Erm, well i live in Kent, which is a big county in the South East of England, close to London. Kent is half country/half town so its a realy good place to live.

I work in a shoe shop on Thursdays and Sundays (and lots of overtime). Its Clarks to be precise, i'm sure alot of you will have heard of that. Some of our shoes are pretty gross, but i have some nice stuff from there, oh and the handbags THE HANDBAGS! Mmmm...

I honestly don't have that many interesting hobbies. I like web design and i help my Mum out doing web updates for her web design company. I've done a bit of horseriding in my time but its just too expensive for me to keep up. I also did some dance, i started tap dancing at 4 and stopped at 14, i also did modern for about 5 years but never ballet.

I'm learning to drive! And its so fun but so difficult. I love it. I hope i can get a car soon!

I live with my Mum. My parents divorced when i was 3 and i'm an only child. I don't see my Dad very often because he lives in Bournemouth (about 3 hrs away) but i do still talk to him. He's pretty rich... i should talk to him more! Also (i probably shouldn't be writing this on the internet) but i have reason to believe he is a spy.... all i know is he has a codename on his drivers license and he has a self-destructing laptop. (Great, now i will be hunted down by the CIA).

Erm, not sure what else. Me and my friends make alot of videos... alot of videos. We haven't made one for ages but generally we just film our evenings together and then put them together.

I'll find some weird ones, parental advisory? The last one is based on the true story of how i burnt my chin by drinking some scalding hot tea out of a flask and spilling it on myself... i had to go to hospital.. yeah... i had a south-african doctor...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWALQ6qDgSM[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srY8u3ZmoxQ[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpCZK2v5-rQ[/ame]

Let's see....

My name's Becca, I'm 21 in July and I live in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.

I work for a crappy company, earning a crappy wage and getting stabbed in the back by my coworkers on a regular basis. Don't worry, I'm not paranoid and think they're all out to get me, they stab each other in the back too. It's a really horrible place to work and I feel like I'm back in school.

I go from manic, on-top-of-the-world to wanting to crawl under a rock and die, and back again, several times a day.

I want everything now. I don't like to wait for what I want. I'm impulsive, and once I've decided to do something I do it and usually don't think about the consequences until it's too late.

On the complete opposite of that, I have no confidence in myself, and never really have. In fact, I have spent most of the day debating whether to post in this thread because I'm sure that nobody really wants to read about me. And the same with most other threads; even if I know the answer I don't like to post in case I'm wrong.

I recently got two more bunnies, and I haven't even posted about them because I'm afraid people here will judge me for it. I don't know why, and I don't know why it matters to me, but I've always done it. I have never been part of the group, or the clique, and have never really had a 'best friend'. I'm not in touch with anyone I knew from school, and I haven't made any friends at any of my jobs that I would see outside work. It's pretty much just me and Lee, and if I didn't have him and good relationships with my parents and sisters I don't know what I'd do.

I read, but not enough. I write, and I love it when I'm doing it, but once again the confidence issue kicks in and nobody ever reads it. I wrote a 232 page 'novel' a couple of years ago, read it back to myself, deleted the file and shredded the copy I printed. I draw, as some of you may know. I paint, I sew, and I make jewellery. I have a tendency to take on too many things at once and then take a long time to finish them all.

You may be able to tell (if you got this far through my rabble :p) that I'm in a somewhat melancholic mood right now. Perhaps the happy me needs to make another post sometime - introduce the other side of me.

[sup]First of all I want to say this is such a great idea Tracy, well done!
Here I go then...
Hello my name is Rebecca but you can call me Becca - Which is what I prefer!
I am 12 years old but I am 13 in 21 days YAY (21st June) I love animals especially rabbits and I always have!
I love to talk and always have my mouth open, I also love singing, as Tracy already knows I entered a talent show which I sang in and I won the first part, then I won a free holiday back to enter the final which I also won, I was so happy!!

My favourite subjects at school are English and Drama, I am currently failing Maths and Science :?
Like Tracy I come on msn and RO everyday apart from when I am doing german homework :X !!!
My addy is [email protected] please tell me who you are if you add me!
I have a little sister called Emily who is 10 and my mum and dad called Jane and Richard!
I have five wonderful best friends who I love sooo much:
Grace my singing buddy
Wendy my sharing buddy
Fay my hilarious buddy
Jack my boy buddy
Thom my crazy buddy!
But they are all wonderfully great to me- I coudn't ask for better friends! :)

I love wearing short skirts and dresses and hate wearing anything below my knees - It makes me feel realy self concious if I wear anything below my knees :p

Now for a bit more about my interests and favourites:
Colour - Blue and Green
Singer(s) - Cher, Craig Powell, Westlife and of course
MICHAEL JACKSON :shock::p:p
I don't watch a lot of telly it bores me a bit but the programs I do watch are:
Britains got talent, X Factor, Torchwood and Dr Who

My starsign is Gemini but I am on the verge of being a Cancer though I don't really understand that becuase Cancers are meant to be shy and no way am I shy!
I end up talking to random people about random things :D

I don't really know what to put now...
I like reading and going on the computer umm... I love celebrating occasions in the best way possible especially birthdays ;)

I have 3 bunnies, 3 fish and 1 gerbil! I am sure you have heard about them and also Fluffball might be pregnant which I really pray she isnt :?

Anyway bye for now I think thats all!
xxxx

[/sup]

Latest posts

Back