RO Members Introduce Themselves

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm bumping this so that everyone can add more stuff to what they wrote, and so new people can write about themselves too!

Love reading about you guys :)

OMG a Zombie thread back from the dead :biggrin2:

Things have changed since I wrote mine, I think (although I have yet to read it, but I know that I volunteer now when I didn't then).

I love this thread! Thanks for bumping it Autumn! :D

Reading my own post has made me realise that I use waaaaaay too many exclamation marks lol.... :shock::p

I'm going to write a little update, if that's ok?

Things have changed for me too. I don't have a job anymore since I got made redundant in September :biggrin2:, we did move house across the road and it's brilliant. I love this place. The operation on my back it turns out WAS the last one forever, and I'm all healed up now.... thank God! *touch wood lol*...

We've had a rough year but I'm trying to stay positive because I really am quite lucky at the end of the day, and I have so much to be thankful for as opposed to moaning about :)

One of my best friends has betrayed me badly, and really destroyed my opinion of her. The stuff I've been through this year has made me realise who my real best friends are and I appreciate them all the more for it. They are the ones who didn't drop me just because I'd had an operation and couldn't go out partying, therefore was no fun anymore. It's sad to lose a friend but I feel grateful for the good friends that I do have :)

I *think* that my dizziness is improving, although I'm not sure if it's just a passing phase, but if it really is, in the New Year I'll be looking into some sort of a job or something lol. I want to work with animals in some way, I'm just not sure if that will involve me going back to college to do a veterinary nursing course, or what really. But animals must feature somewhere :)

That's all that's 'new' with me... I think everybody else should post updates as well. Or if you haven't posted before, post!! :biggrin2:

I thought I posted in here but I can't see my post :?.

Well I'm Michelle and I come from New Zealand :D. I'm turning 26 this wednesday. I live with my partner Mathew, we have been together for 7 years this christmas.

I have a cat Brewster, she's perfect, and a bunny Sakura, who is perfect also. They have the best personalities.

Mathew and I rent a revolting old house in a crappy part of town :p. He works part-time, and I am on a disability benefit for depression and anxiety, and severe daily migraines that hinder my ability to work. I have worked in retail and also with mentally disabled youth when I did work though.

I'm terribly shy in real life but feel pretty bold and outgoing on the internet. I have a few lovely friends online, not really any friends in real life.

I'm the eldest of two offspring, I have a 23 year old brother called Chris. I haven't seen my dad for years but my mum lives very close by and I see her a lot. I'm really close with my grandma and her husband Rod, he's 40 and she's 63 and they are the most awesome in love couple I have ever come across.

I like rock music and knitting (not always at the same time but one helps me to enjoy the other more for some reason :p). I like mostly 80's and 90's music, not really into modern stuff as I feel there is a lack of effort and talent lately bar a few good singers. I am going to go see Iron Maiden 20th Feb next year and can't wait! But I think I'll leave my knitting at home :D.

Right now I'm knitting a baby blanket, a girl I used to babysit when she was a toddler (she's only 15 :shock:) is due early next year and doesn't have a lot of nice stuff.

I love these threads, and Jen your exclamation marks in your original post were very enthusiatic lol!

Michelle

hi everyone, i'm lindsay. i'm 24 and i'm a test engineer working withh CCTV systems (sounds exciting but really not) i'm married just over a year now and loving it. i live in northern ireland and moved up to larne when i got married. i've always had animals but when i was at home we just had trixie the dog so couldn't really have any animals of my own. got ted in april we bought her as a boy but turned out she was a girl and i got petal 3 weeks after ted. they are both my pride and joy and although noone else in my family appreciates them i do. i don't have any friends in larne so i usually play with the bunnies will my husband does some work (we're not the type of couple to sit in every night staring at each other, we pretty much do our own thing when we're home, keeps it fresh) i am engineering mad, i drive an mr2 and i have my motorbike license without the bike at the moment. i also horse ride every tuesday.i like reading and music and exercising when i can be bothered. lol i really don't lead a very interesting life but it's simple and i like it lol.

I guess I haven't introduced myself yet.

I'm Danielle.I am 19 years old. I work full time as a Financial Reporting Associate and just passed my CPAT Certification.

I have 2 bunnies, Splinter and Adeline. I got Splinter when he was 8 weeks old. Adeline is Splinter's sister, but I just got her a week ago because her owner no longer wanted her.

My favorite animals are cats and bunnies.

I have been with my boyfriend since I was 16 and in April we plan to buy a house. His name is Matthew and he is a manager at Lowe's Home Improvement.

People like to point out all my good qualities (sarcasm). I am usually told I am apathetic, stubborn, uncompassionate, and I always look like I want to kill someone.

The last statement might be true, and the stubborn part. But I have to feel that they just don't know me well enough to judge :)

Ah good times.

xo

My name is Jamie, I am 27 yrs. old. My bday is in Feb. I currently live in the state of Washington and love it here. I am from California. I am married and my hubby is in the military. I have an 8 yr. old daughter and another on the way. I am a stay at home mom.

we have one bun, and a small fish tank with some tetras and a betta. I used to be activein agility, until our beloved dog got ill and passed away. That was about 2yrs ago.

Still very much new to the bun world. we brought home our bunny Sept. 11, 2008. my daughter picked him out. He was the only black one out of the litter, all the others where cream color and light grey. I was surprised when she pick out the black one, but I'm glad she did. He has the greatest character! Before this I never owned and bunny nor did I know anyone who did. I honestly thought bunnies just lived in a cage and that was that. But before deciding on a pet bunny I did lots of research and found it was the opposite. After we brought him home, a few days after he got settled in his cage we began setting up an area where he could roam. Now after all these months I am still amazed on how much a bunny can be a companion just as much as a dog or a cat. he is a free roaming rabbit who uses the littler box and goes into his cage for most naps and is obsessed with a little portable heater that he stands infront of! He beggs for food, affection, gets on the couch. he's like another human in the house. It's been an unbelievable experience. It really makes me want to get another! I'm deciding getting another bunbun in the future so he can have a bonding mate. He's getting fixed firstof course this Monday.

I am really glad I found RO, so much info and good reads.

Interests: I love the outdoors and wildlife here in Washington and all the places to see and visit. This is my second time living in this state, my daughter was born here the first time. I really want to get into kayaking, but that may have to wait a bit longer. love art, and reading good books, mostly about true stories. My daughter does tap dancing and swimming. I try to get her into anything that she wants to do, so she can have that opportunity that I was never able to have. She collects pokemon cards, I love it just as much as she does lol. I also like to watch anime, mostly Naruto and Bleach.I watch Naruto with my daughter as well. I even got my husband addicted to Naruto. He started watching it while he was in Iraq, because I was always talking about it. He always trys to be a part of whatever I'm into or do.

And I'm sure after I post this im going to be like oh man i should have put this or that... lol always happens...

DARN!! i dont have enough time to post.

i will do it when the exams are over...:grumpy:

well, my name is elena, im 99% irish, and live in NI. i would love too go to belfast to do vetiany suduties....... like, michela(sp?) i can speak, write and read some irish. i am being taught more in school. oh im12yrs old and am in 2nd year...... i am a roman catholic, (hey there are alot more than i thought on hear... than i thought:biggrin2:)(not like i dont like other faiths/religions....)

i have 3 friends, fiona, the best buddy every. my only friend i havve every got. and my 2 lop eared rabbits, ok make it 4, for a bunny that passed away...:(i have went on pilgarms to rome, and 1 holiday in rome.

i am rubbish at spelling and ill post ALOT more when i have time. like my exams are next week...... so, Saturday, or sunday i will find time to post.......

any way this is a good theard, and i did enjoy reading other peoples.... so ill let u read about me later, say a prayer for my exams..:?

im in the city side, but im actuallly in the country, you could walk for 2mins then ur in donegal!

i got 17 out of 20 in my oral irish exam! yay, revision worked, nerves......dont.

sabine, cá bhfuil tú i do chónáí? agus cén sórt duine thú?

lol, ps, im in like derry city, but live in a rual area.

This is such a great idea! I'm surprised I haven't seen it yet! :)

Well, my name is Karlee, and I'm from Washington, and I've lived here all my life. My birthday is on Janurary 12th, so it's coming up soon! I live with my mom, my dad and my older sister, Ashley. I wish I had more siblings, butI guess one sister is enough. :pLiving in Washington is very wet. It rains alot. At the momentI'm stuck in my house due to flooding. Both roads we have to leave are flooded, soI'm mostly on the computer. We live on the out-skirts of our town, on4 acres of forest. I'm usually outside, when it's nice enough.

I right now I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, and 4 rabbits. My dogs are Daisy, Howie and Sadie. Sadie is a black lab around 5-6 years old, Daisy is a maltese who is 10 months right now. And is going to be one in March, Howie is a maltese also. He is 10 weeks old. Daisy and Howie's father is the same, but different mom's. We aren't going to be breeding them. My cats names are Katie and Kekey. Kekey is a 16 year old cat, in human years. My parents got her before my sister was born. Katie is 4 years old, and is very lazy. They are both tabbys. And of course my rabbits. :)Rabbits are my favorite animal, butI love all kinds of animals.

Well enough about animals more about me.. Hehe. Well I enjoy going to school, and learning new things. I do pretty good in school, and get good grades. I play soccer, basketball and track for my school. Track hasn't started yet, but it will soon. I also race motocross. I have a 150 CFR Honda. I've been racing since I was very young. I race at a near by race-track, which is near Emily and Amanda's house. (BSAR and BlueSky). They usually come and watch me race on Sunday. :D

More hobbies of mine are, reading, taking pictures, and being outdoors.:) I also show my rabbits in 4-H. I plan on showing a different animals this year, but I'll still show rabbits. I still can't deiced what else I'm going to show.

Well that's my introduction type thing!

Karlee

Hi, my name is Grace or I'm often called Gracie,I'm 15 andI'm from County Clare, West Ireland. I live in the countryside, which is beautiful. Clare is one of the main countys in Ireland that tourists go to because we have alot of tourist attractions, like the Cliff's of Moher, and the Burren and there's always Americans around taking pictures of our castles during the summer, you can always pick them out of the crowd with their big cameras swinging around their necks and taking pictures of everything! They always wear hats and t-shirts that say 'Ireland' on them too, it's hilarious, no offense :biggrin2:

ireland-cliffs-of-moher.jpg

Cliffs of Moher

burren.jpg

Burren

401926779_add5fdea1a_m.jpg

Abbey in the middle of my town, major attraction.

ireland.gif

Country in red is Ireland, yup a little island.

So know you know a bit about where I live. There are eight people in my family, me, my parents and my two sisters and three brothers. Aged from 19-2.

My interests include friends, which I love, there is seven in my main group of friends including me of course there are the friends you don't see too much aswell. I also like animals, mainly rabbits, cycling, horseriding, reading and bebo! I also am obsessed with Playboy bunnies, the symbol, not the girls, and have playboy bunny bedcovers and posters and I'm getting my room painted pink and black and getting my wall stenciled with playboy bunnies.

I hate school, it sucks big time, I basically wish everyday away and can't wait till I'm done in two years! I get average grades but I get distracted easily and don't really try very hard and I actually have a social life so I'm not going to get many As or anything. The only subject I work at and get As in is history because I find it interesting amd actually work at it, I could get As if I wanted to in my other subjects too but I have other things to do.

I have other animals besides my two bunnies. I have a dog called Heidi, three cats Kitten, Roxy and Tom, a duck and nine chickens. Love them all and can't imagine my life without animals, just me and my dad have a passion for animals, no one else like them in my family. I want to be a vet. nurse if I can.

I think that's it so byyyeee!

irishlops wrote:
i got 17 out of 20 in my oral irish exam! yay, revision worked, nerves......dont.

Ta me an amhrasach duine

Sabine wrote:
irishlops wrote:

Ta me an amhrasach duine
...agus mise freisin!

This looks really fun! :p

Well, my name is Emily. I'm 16 years old (will be 17 on July 22nd) andI have lived in Washington State for most of my life, except when I was little I lived in Medford, Oregon. I have four other siblings - 1 brother (Michael), and 3 sisters (Shari, Brandi and Amanda (I call her Mandi :p)). I became an aunt at the age of 3, when my older brother had his son, Jacob. Jacob is 13 and he's more like a brother to me, we got along great...unless he stays too long and bugs me, then I want to murder him, but all's well :p . I also have two other nephews, and 1 niece - Jack (6), Ben (11) and Katy (9). I have two step-sisters (Nichole & Tasha) and two step-nephews (Jacob & Noah)& one step niece (Zoey).

I have 10 rabbits at the moment (and one litter due on Wednesday the 14th). I also have 1 dog, 7 cats, 3 fish, 2 sheep, and I lease a horse, who lives about an hour away so I don't get see her often. My sheep are purebred Suffolk, and if I could get them trained already then I will be showing them in 4-H. I may be buying another ewe (Katahdin X Romney cross) who is due to lamb this Spring....but first I have to talk with my Dad, :p.

I am a Junior at my highschool, and we are the Rochester Warriors. My favourite class is English, History and Geography, my least favourite is Spanish and Math, although I am good at math, just nothing past the basic Geometry :p ... After I graduate next year, I plan on going to South Puget Sound Community College (I will be a South Puget Sound Clipper! Lol.) in the fall, or the following year, and I will be going there to become an EMT and hopefully a paramedic. In the future I'd love to become a veterinarian also.

In my spare time, I like to dance...dancing is something I love to do. I do a mixture of ballet, hip-hop and as much break-dancing as my bedroom will allow. I guess you could say that Jack is my "mini me" because he enjoys learning dancing from me, and he's already a good breakdancer. I am on the computer A LOT, especially when I should be doing other things :D. I like to watch Motocross, and root for Karlee :p I do ride, but never raced; I don't even have my "trailbike" anymore. I am a very outdoorsy person, when the weather's nice :p. I like to hike, it's a lot of fun. I like camping, fishing, swimming, quading, building forts, walking rivers, pretty much all nature activities...I just love being outdoors. I like hanging out with my friends too, and mostly I'm over at Karlee's (FallingStar's) house or she's over at my house. We make movies, sleep over at each other's houses, play Sims 2 on the computer, and just mess around, but we always have fun.

I have an acoustic guitar, which I'm trying to teach myself how to play, and so far I haven't gotten very far. I only know about 3 chords, and only have one memorized, partially...that is. I would love to get a drumset and learn how to play drums as well.

I'm also involved in 4-H. This will be my third year, and I love it. I've been showing rabbits the past two years, and this year I will still do rabbits, but hopefully my sheep too. Rabbits shows are very fun for me to go to, especially when I get to hang out with my friends who also show :)

As far as sports go, I don't play on any teams, although I love to play soccer with my friends, and I like to watch football games, and play tennis and ping-pong.

Well......I think that's enough about me, :p. If anyone wants to know anything, they can just ask me. :)

Emily

So, it's very late, and I'm eating a nectarine and a peach at the same time and it's inspired me to write something on this thread. So, my name's Phoebe and I'm newly 16 and I live in the far too sunny place of Nelson, New Zealand. I'm quite a strange person, I'm described as really confident and funny by my friends etc but I'm actually quite shy and A bit of a nerd lol an Ideal day for me would be playing some good music and just hunkering down with good fruit and the internet, I can do this for days and I really only get out to see my friends as they nag me too haha. Ima bit of a hermit lol.

I really love to snowboard, like really love to I feel free and really invincible. I ride mainly park and love doing rails, I hate jumps tho. I'm a bargain hunter and love online auctions, most of my wardrobe is from trademe (NZ version of evay) I really enjoy sewing and baking/cooking. Right now i'm working on some cropped shorts and some more pj pants as I've misplaced all mine:? I freaking adore vintage/retro ditties and fabrics.

I really should of put this at the start but I've got a killer head ache and nothings in order....I live virtually alone but my mum's here to get changed and pick up bits and bob's, she's mainly at her stupid boyfriends I enjoy my own company, everything gets done right lol. I do all the groceries, laundry etc. My relationship with my mum is pretty non-existant and I feel quite akward around her and don't really no how to act so i go to my room... My Parents split up when I was 7 and we automatically went with my mum. (we's my brothers and I Tom 20 and Chris 18) I have my best friend Poppy, but she moved to Wellington at the start of 08, we used to be all animaly and nerdy together lol, I virtually lived at her house and her mum was my mum to. Once she left, she got into drugs etc and she still is:( Were really diffrent now but we still get along like a house on fire haha. I'm rambling now so I shall go and sleep.

Ciao Amici's.

firist, im coming of soon so i might not get this done....
well, im 12, live in derry, and love bunnies..
(irishbunny, you know the wall of derry, on a school trip up there, i and my friend fiona started shouting random irish at the americans and gave me money! and you can sooooo see who the tourists are, no offence to any one.)
my city. but i live in thr country.
moz-screenshot-17.jpg

moz-screenshot-18.jpg
ok pics dont want to work...:grumpy:
any way my name is Elena Jacinta, Margret-Mary Durey.
i live in a good house, i have 4brothers, my parents spilt up 2 times, but were all back 2 gether again.
im an auntie, and going to be a bridesmaid for my brother, patrick.
my job..... school. i am 2nd year in thornhill girls collage.
i am hoping to do well in school.
i love art, mosty scheaching, but also drawing and water colour paints.
i dont know what to write.
ill add more later. bai
moz-screenshot-16.jpg

Just saying that mine is going to be sort of similar to my sister's. Lol.

Okay.

My name is Amanda and I am Emily's (BlueSkyAcresRabbitry's) twin. A lot of people on here think we are the same people but were not ;). I am 16 years old. I have lived in WA. almost my whole life, except when I was around two years I lived in Medford, Oregon for a year or so. My job is babysitting!

I love love love the outdoors and animals! I love hiking, camping, fishing is ok, I love exploring, building forts, wading through creeks. Everything! I love kids! I want to have a big family when I am older, biological and adopted. After I grad. from highschool I want to get a job for one year and then go to University of Wa. or the University of Colorado to become a Pediatrican. If I don't do that then I want to go to the Art Institute of Seattle or Art Institute of Colorado (not sure if thats what its called there) to become a video producer, filmer, something to do with movies. I like making movies, even I haven't made one yet.

I love singing, I have taught myself how to sing, how to hold a note. I don't really like to dance, not for me.

Ok now to my animals. I have 3 cats, 1 dog, 10 rabbits, 2 sheep and I also lease a horse. I love my all of my animals very much. My kitty Blue is 7 years old and I got him when my other cat Molly (Momo) ran away. Momo was a boy, lol but I though he was too pretty to be a boy so his named stayed Molly. I got him when I was sevenish and he ran away shortly after we moved to our house in Rochester. I miss him a lot and I wish he had come home. He was my sister emily's cats' brother.

I am addicted to Sims! I love it and know a lot about the game. I also love Reborn dolls and I am getting one soon!

My fav color is purple and brown, I love blankets! I love cows, I collect them. I also am very addicted to the Twilight Saga, which I thought I wouldn't be.

I love going to fairs with my rabbits, I just LOVE the fair experience and getting to be behind the lines, where public can't do and can't go. Its great!

I gues that is it, I will add more if I remember anything else!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back