RO Members Introduce Themselves

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off, wanted to give a shout out to Bassetluv for sharing her story. Very brave of you.

My name is Beth, I'm 31 years old and live in Michigan with my husband of 6 years.
List of animals: English spot (Billy), 3 siamese cats (Roger, Horus, Persy), Doberman (Tess), and a Boston Terrier (Jones).

I studied at Eastern Michigan and majored in Chemistry. But now I'm a plumber, I work with my husband and we run a small business doing that.

I spend the majority of my time running my own sports web forum. I'm a sports nut and GO BLUE!!! (University of Michigan if you didn't know, lol).

Other than that, I just love spending time with Billy and my cats (the dogs hang out with daddy).

OOKAY!

Well first of.. my name's Prisca.. YES NICE TO MEET YOU TOO.I currently JUST turned thirteen like yesterday..

I Currently live in NZ but right now as i am writting this i am in Indonesia on holiday. I was born in Indonesia and moved to NZ when i just turned 8. Apparentlyi have a kiwi accent ? duno.. oh and i say what's on my mind and i dont even think about it so most of the time what i say won't make sense haha.I like to talk like a lot... i'll mumble and mumble until at one point i see i am makinga fool of my slef :D hahaha.

If you talk to me on msn you'll see that im pretty crazy.. no like realy.. i go on sugar highs all the time.. I'm always a pretty cheerful person if im not happy people know instantly something is wrong.

i love to act and people say i have talent in taht catagory but im not to keen on it. but i still love to act though. and sing. urm.. well im staring highschool in February and i amcurrently on holiday im going to a huge school and i dont know how its gonna be.. im not the smartest at math so dont bother asking me mathematical questions.. but im pretty good at otherschool work

I love sport and music I play the drums and soccer i play upfront stiker.

i looooooove dogs litterally i adore them when im older if i dont get married and dont have children(s) and a dog (LOL im thinking too far lol) imma be a dog lady and have 99 dogs :D lol. oh andlike i mentioned ilike to think ahead like really lol.

okay i think that was long enough.. lol... lol... im amking a fool of my self now. :D

Prisca :pinkbouce:

EDIT: one more thing i looove i adore lil kids and babies. i l l l l l l l l l looooove them

mouse_chalk wrote:
Reading my own post has made me realise that I use waaaaaay too many exclamation marks lol.... :shock::p

LOL Yeah you do :p On MSN after nearly every sentance theres an exclaimation mark!
Nothing wrong with that though :D

Well my 1 I did before was absolutly rubbish so this time it's going to be better much MUCH better :p

Hello *waves*

I'm reBecca *hence how Becca is in bold :p*

I am 13 years old and will be turning 14 on 21st June - the longest day of the year!

My hobbies are:
Rabbits :happybunny:
Singing :singing:
Acting :thankyou:
Writing :purplepansy:
Talking :laughsmiley:

My favourite colours are, green, orange and blue...
My favourite lessons at school are, drama, english, history, science and art! :hyper:

I am currently boyfriendless :cry4:

My best friends are:

Fay - we've been best friends for 10 years
Gracie
Wendy
Alix
Meg
Daisy
Lucy

RO Best Friends:
Tracy
Jen
Michelle
Prisca
Meg

My family says I am gifted and talented..... at spilling things and making a mess...
You can garuntee it that everynight I will spill something or knock something other and once on holiday there were some dodgy cups and everytime I had a cup of tea I spilt it down my self and burned myself - OUCH

I am a member of Irchester Players which is a amateur dramatic group, it is really fun, this years panto is Puss in Boots!! I am a rabbit and in the chorus....

:wiggle

I want to be a Veterinary Nurse when I grow up and I am willing to work as hard as I can to get there, I am really determined.

I absolutley love talking - Oh another thing I am quite rubbish at spelling wierd words like absolutly and deffinetly I mean come on how stupid are those words :whistling

I love Facebook and bebo but myspace is absoltuley rubbish *absoluley is another stupid word*

The people I most want to meet are:
Edward Cullen
Johnny Depp
Tracy
Jen

HOLD ON THERE IS A RABBIT EMERGENCY I NEED TO POST IN THE INFIRMARY I'LL EDIT THIS LATER

Hi! I'm Tess!
Ummm, I say um a lot! I'm very indecisive! :D
Um, well I love travelling! (only been overseas once though) and being on holidays (we're on holidays at the moment!)
I'm Australian but my mum's parents are chinese so I'm a half :D
I love going out and doing stuff (hate staying home!)!
I like school but holidays are way better! My favourite subjects are sport, art and english but it depends hugely on the teachers. I suck at maths but pretty good at the rest (not great at sport but I still like it heaps).
I like all animals except not too keen on bugs (especially spiders!). I have two cats, a budgie and two rabbits! I really want a dog but I don't think we're home enough so it would be lonely!
My parents are divorced so I swap between houses every week.
I'm mostly extrovert while my mum is introvert which is annoying!
My dad's been all around the world doing awesome things (he's climbed the great pyramids and things like that)! I know that's not about me but oh well! :D
Umm... I might add more later, I'm just about to create a blog! ;)
Tess :)

Hi My name is Dawn, I am 36 and live near Cleveland Ohio. I have lived here my whole life basically. I am married to a wonderful man Bob for almost 6 years now. We have 2 labadors Lilo (black lab) and Bella (yellow lab). They will bothbe 6 next month. We adopted Lola from someone who wasn't taking proper care of her. I owned a rabbit about 10 years ago and not so sure I took the best of care for her, I'm trying to be a better bunny mom to Lola and so far I think I'm doing a good job. This site has helped me out alot!! We have a son Connor who will be 3 in just a few weeks. I work full time for a well known Insurance Company and I have been with them for 13 years. I love my job and love the people I work with.

In my spare time, what spare time I get, I love to read, swim, walk, and spend time with all my 4 legged children. :)

Numbat wrote:
(we're on holidays at the moment!) same like me :p
I love going out and doing stuff (hate staying home!)!sounds like me
I like school but holidays are way better! My favourite subjects are sport, art and english but it depends hugely on the teachers. I suck at maths but pretty good at the rest (not great at sport but I still like it heaps). sounds like me again
I like all animals except not too keen on bugs (especially spiders!). :O sounds also like me
I really want a dog but I don't think we're home enough so it would be lonely! THAT WAS OUR OLD PROBLEM but now dad takes 2 days of every week days and i'll be home or i'll take the dogh out with me on weekends.. sorry for mumbling lol
Tess :)You sound cool :D

Becca wrote:
Talking -best hobby in the world

My favourite colours are, green, orange and blue... i agree with the first two :D and baby blue
My favourite lessons at school are, drama, english, history, science and art! tehe same with me
I am currently boyfriendless :cry4: dont worry! :p
RO Best Friends:
Tracy
Jen
Michelle
Prisca <----- OMG OMG IM SO THRILLED. i would like to thank.. :biggrin2:joking
Meg
HOLD ON THERE IS A RABBIT EMERGENCY I NEED TO POST IN THE INFIRMARY I'LL EDIT THIS LATER OOOH :shock:GASP

oohh... im going to have a go! :)

Hey :)
My name is mai, i am 15 years old (16 next month.)
I live in south wales... and am rather welsh! I love the welsh languadge (is that spelt right? :?)

Right now i am wearing, jeans and my super man tshirt, i have black socks on. I am sat on my bedroom floor with science books everywhere... revision. I think! lol.

I am studying welsh GCSE along with, french, I.T, graphics and the usual english, maths and science. I love welsh music! My favorite singer is Cerys Matthews. She used to be in the band catatonia. I have seen her live three times and met her once! I have to say, meeting her made my year. I have a signed setlist, and two pictures signed by her. She is such a loovely person! :hearts Here is a sig i made for the cerys matthews forum that i am on. >>

ceryssig-1.jpg

I sat my mock GCSEs two weeks ago, and my real exams start end of may, start of june. Once ihave sat them... and hopefully passed! i am going to do alevels, then either teach or work with social servacies. Not quite sure yet. x My mum is training to be a mdiwife, she should quilify (spelt wrong isnt it? :?) in 2010. She would have been qualified by now, but she got ill. and had to take a year out. She is going back to uni in march.

I have one bunny. She is called Pebble. She is 3 (i think) in april and is a lion head... Spayed. :D And hopefully, in the future sometime, will be getting a husbun. I have a hamster to, She is called Little Miss Hammond.

anyway... i hope i havent bored you all! :shock:

Love Mai xxx

Okay here is the rest of mine (its also the same as my facebook and myspace about me section I thought I could just copy it here)

becca.ibbs being becca is a wonderful thing you don't care what people think you don't care how hyper or stupid you act because you know only your friends count; that basically describes my views on 'being the real you' i am always myself and if you don't like it then you can jolly well b****r off; my life consists of my friends *all mentioned in the heroes section* my rabbits singing animals acting writing and obviously MSN and myspace; when i am an old person old enough to drive in fact i want to be a veterinary nurse after finally learning how to spell veterinary i have decided i need to start concentrating in maths and science so that i can become that; i am rather obsessed with cups of teas and have lots of white mugs with black patterns on them; i like red starbursts and hate the purple ones; i hate the smell of oranges and me and jack fall out nearly every maths lesson; pets at home is one of my favourite shops; i am addicted to the twilight saga and i'm in love with edward cullen; my phone number has 3 sevens in it woop; my best friend is fay i hate her very much and thats why i love her; i can't cook to save my life i only realised this after making ginger biscuits that looked like they belonged on the floor in a cow field if you know what i mean; me and fay have just eaten a whole packet of golden crunch biscuits [with REAL oats] i guess i have rambled on about myself very much and you're probably like -SHUT UP- but as my friends know shut up means nothing to me and it doesn't work so hah! But I am going now not because i want to but because i'm afraid you would of stopped reading by now.... if you have then *sticks out tongue* if not then wooop i love you!!

Mai_Roberts wrote:
Sabine wrote:
Mai is a lovely first name! It's probably not common in Wales?

No, it isnt. Everyone says it wrong here! say it as 'myy' But its said as 'may'

:) x
That's how I would have pronounced it - like in German the month of May (der Mai)

Mai_Roberts wrote:

I live in south wales... and am rather welsh! I love the welsh languadge (is that spelt right? :?)
Hey! From not so far away over the bridge! :wave:

I LOVE the Welsh accent! I think it's LOVELY! (I say that because my ex was half-Welsh-ish and he said 'lovely' in a very Welsh way lol) :D

My turn...

My name is Hayley I am 18 years old. I still live at home with my mother, step-father and little brother Justin (14 years). I'm currently enrolled in online high school because I didn't have enough credits to graduate with my class in public school. I rarely do school work though, most of the time I'm just trolling the Internet. My mother would be furious if she found out.

I havea Dog (Sprocket),two Rabbits (Sherbert, and Twilah), a Hamster (Winnie), and a Bearded dragon (Spike). But as a family there are an additional two dogs (Saydee, and Tucker) and a cat (Hunter).I have always had animals, they are a major part of my life. Sad to say at some points in my life they were the only things keeping me going.

I have many issues. I was physically and sexually abused as a child, by my brothers dad. It started when I was four and I didn't tell until I was 8-9. I still see him twice a week when he comes to get Justin. I ended up not being able to deal with it all and I started cutting in sixth grade. I have been though counseling and haven't cut in over a year. Although it is very hard for me not to when I get upset.

I have a hard time making friends as I have been burned SO many times. I trust people too much and then fall apart when they betray me. In school I just read constantly, it was my way of disappearing. I ate every lunch of my junior and senior years in the library with a book. I didn't go to my prom.

Although I did excel in Agriculture and Early childhood education, I Literally read throughevery other class.

I am in a much happier place now. Except for school. LOL

I have a few friends that I have met through the rabbit agility club I started. Oddly enough my best friend at the moment is 41 years old, I have always got on better with adults than people my own age. I spend my day home alone with my animals and the Internet :).

I am hoping to get a job as a dog grooming assistant or dog training assistantat Petco in the next couple of months.

My dream for the future would be to run/work ina dog sanctuary for my favorite breed of dog the APBT. I want to be able to go into a shelter and grab the APBT's on death row and rehab them. I think it's ridiculous toeuthanize a dog just because it's a certain breed, or because it's been trained to fight. They can be retaughtwith alot of love an a little TLC.

Well that's my life, the skeletons and all.

~Hayley

did so not see this thread until just now!

Hello, my name is Michelle, and I am 17 years old (18 on march 4th...GAK I'll be a leagal adult! scary:shock:.) I live about 30 miles north of Detroit.

I am currently a senior in high school. I just transfered schools this year (I know, it seems odd) because I HATED my other school. I didn't fit in there.

My dad is an orthopedic surgon, and my mom is a kindergarten teacher (which means she is crazy, lol!) I have one older sister who is currently at Michigan State University, and a younger brother as well. We are all two years apart.

Next year I will be attending Michigan State. (GO GREEN!!) And I hope to be in the band at MSU. I am majoring in zoology with an emphasis on zoos and aquariums. I really want to be a marine mammal trainer and work with beluga whales. I am trying to find some internships so I can get my foot in the door but I can't seem to find any:?.

I have four rabbits, Echo, Fiona, Shadow and Fred. I also foster for Tiny Paws Rescue in Warren.

My family and I are in love with Walt Disney World. I have been there 20+ times, and will have been there 3 times when this year is up! That is the only place we vacation (never really wanted to go anywhere else!)My favorite disney charicters are tinkerbell, pluto, and mulan.I love the song 'I'll make a man out of you'!I know WDW like the back of my hand, so if you are planning a trip there feel free to ask me any questions! ;)

Now about me. I like to think I am witty and funny. I love science, mainly biology. I absolutely loathe math. I wish I was a princess. I love comics, my favs are Pearls Before Swine and Foxtrot. I go on the Internet a lot. My favorite store is Urban Outfitters, although I don't have that much money to buy all my clothes there. I have depression, although I am now recovering from it. I like dresses a lot, and I like dressing up. I only have one friend besides my sister. My fav band is The Fray. I collect fans from different places, I have one that is spanish inspired, one from japan, one from france, and one chinese inspired one. I used to dance, I danced for about 14 years, but I quit because I was tired of being stuck in the back (I competed) because I wasn't the best dancer or the favorite. The same three people where always front and center.:X I love artsy stuff, like painting, but I can't really draw. Oh and I LOVE to read. I also love Lord of the Rings, I constantly wish I was an elf. My favorite tv shows are Chelsea Lately, The Soup, Ace of Cakes, Gossip Girl, What I Like About You, and John and Kate + 8.

I am also not a clean person, I don't spell all that well, and I am a pretty cool person to be around.:dude:

:bow:laughsmiley::panic:<--- My fav emoticons.

--Michelle (sorry its so long!)

mouse_chalk wrote:
Mai_Roberts wrote:

Hey! From not so far away over the bridge! :wave:

I LOVE the Welsh accent! I think it's LOVELY! (I say that because my ex was half-Welsh-ish and he said 'lovely' in a very Welsh way lol) :D
Hey x
hehe! Yes the accent is fab.

Your from Bristol...:wave:Hi x

Latest posts

Back