REHOME: Minirex Female in MI Needs a Home- RESOLVED!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, She's here! And I am already in love with her :inlove:She's not really as big as I thought she would be. She looks larger in the photos. First thing she did was jump on top of the box in her crate and took a look around then she found her hay.

I already took some pic's I just need to upload to photobucket and resize.

A BIG THANK YOU! To Haley for taking such good care of her and for getting her spayed and arranging transport :hug:

100_4039.jpg

100_4038.jpg

100_4037.jpg

She is doing fine, thank you :)She's only been here about an hour lol

Here's one more shot. I didn't have the flash on so it's a bit dark but I thought itwas cute!

100B4040.jpg

Aww she looks so happy!

Thank you Maria, for giving her such a great home. I always am really nervous about rehoming a bunny but I know this is the right fit and you will love her as much as I do. Shes a very lucky bunny.

Isnt she so soft? And her color is so pretty- you dont know until you see her just how beautiful her coat is!

Has she let you pet her yet? When she first came here she didnt want to be held at all but the last few days I would pick her up and hold her on my lap and she would just lay there forever while I pet her. :)

PS.. In case anyone was wondering, I didnt end up driving her there myself (thankfully!) lol. Maria and I worked it out so that the gas was covered and my friend Denise volunteered to drive her down. They picked her up this morning and then met Maria near Cleveland.

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement and help along the way:)

I am so glad she is finally here as well :)I was beginning to thinkit might not happen :(

Yes, Her coat is a beautiful color and she is so soft. Yes, She is letting me pet her but I only picked her up once. I'm just letting her chill and get used to things here. She already rearranged her cage lol

aw, I'm so glad everything worked out well! I really enjoyed the pictures and hope there are more in the future!

-Kathy

I see that precious mini-rex attitude and cheekiness showing already!

She's just adorable! I'm happy for you - she's made herself pretty comfy hasn't she?

Latest posts

Back