REHOME: Minirex Female in MI Needs a Home- RESOLVED!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
undergunfire wrote:
I think Crystal (AngelnSnuffy) should see this thread, if she hasn't already :p. This bunny isn't a Castor, though...be she sure is adorable!

:stikpoke

Hey guys, thank you so much for the consideration, I really appreciate it:). I'm thinking about it, just not so sure I'm ready just yet:?.

She sure is cute, but doesn't appear to be totally mini "rex" to me:?? Like, in one pic it does, then the others not, it's weird. The first pic doesn't, ears are huge, second pic, adorable and third big time adorable.:) (I don't mean to be prejudice;))

Haley knows what I said at the email she sent me that I don't think I am ready. So, just let me continue to think about this.;)

Crystal, she was only maybe 3 months or so in that first pic so its not a great representation of what she looks like. The other ones are when she was a little older.

I emailed the owner a few days ago to see about getting her to my place (shes near Toledo right now). It sounds like I have a few people interested so Im sure this story will have a happy ending either way :)

So anyone who is seriously interested PM me and we'll try and figure out where she fits best :)

Bo was all ears at that young age!

StandonMommy.jpg

He was the cutest little guy. That little round mini-rex tummy :hearts:

I hope you find a castor, Crystal. They are so soft and that white tummy.... I just Love Bo's. I have to hold him up and kiss it sometimes and he gets so MAD!!! LOL!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
He was the cutest little guy. That little round mini-rex tummy :hearts:

I hope you find a castor, Crystal. They are so soft and that white tummy.... I just Love Bo's. I have to hold him up and kiss it sometimes and he gets so MAD!!! LOL!
I know this isn't the place for this, but Bo, Yes. I do not know what it is with my attraction to them. But man, it's very strong:shock:. And, Thank you, I hope I do too. They are so spectacular looking, it's unreal.:(

Just wanted to update!

I heard from the owner yesterday and it sounds like eventually she will be coming here so I can have her spayed.

Then once shes healed she'll hopefully be going to her new home with luvthempigs! We'll have lots to work out between now and then (like a transport lol) but I think this will be an amazing home for her.

I have no clue how long it will take them to get her here (shes at the bottom of the state right now near Ohio) and then for me to get her spayed etc. Im guessing her owners are really busy since its the end of the semester so we'll just wait and see...

:)

Precious and lucky.:inlove:
Woo, then a few pictures or updates will follow and so?

:great:

Yea, I kept thinking about her myself after seeing this thread....I think she is adorable and I love her color. I already changed her name to Amber and she isn't even here yet lol

I can't wait to meet her :)

The owners keep telling me theyre going to arrange to get her here but no word yet :(I was really hoping that she could get here this week so I could get her spayed and then if Ann (seniorcats) came up for the Midwest zootoo thing I could send her home with her, but its not looking good since I havent heard anything :(

Im not a patient person. lol

Aww, That stinks :(If they really want to get rid of her and find her a new home you would think they would get on it...

Can you call them again? Do you know for sure if Ann will be there on the 24th?

Just wanted to update- Shes here!

Shes much bigger than I expected and Im not sure how much of that is bc of lack of exercise and maybe crappy food. Her belly is really really big. Shes so soft though and seems very sweet. Shes very doe-like.

I'll get some pics later tonight when I get home. Im at work now so I set up an NIC pen and shes chillin in her own room at my place.

Shes getting spayed Thursday. Im praying she does alright- I'll keep an eye on her poops etc to be sure shes in good health :)

You say her belly is really really big, is there a chance shecould bepregnant?

Waiting impatiently by the computerfor pic's....;)

I asked and they said she hasnt had any contact with a male bunny. Shes alert and I let her run around a bit tonight. She ate a tiny bit of hay..Im just really worried because she hasnt pooped at all. She had a little pile of green mushy poop so Im trying to get some water and lots of hay into her. She does NOT like to be held though. Her nails were so long so I tried to cut them and she was really scared.

She loves when you pet her though- she comes right up and puts her head on your lap and just melts when you pet her. And if you scratch her butt she licks you!

BasilnPenny015.jpg

BasilnPenny023.jpg

BasilnPenny031.jpg

Im gonna go check on her now. I'll keep you guys posted.

PS. Thank you Kirsten for letting me borrow the nice big cage- she loves it :)

Aww, Her color is so stunning and she looks so soft :inlove:Give her a little scritch for me.

That belly is kinda big...Doesn't sound good that she hasn't pooped. I hope nothing is seriously wrong with her :pray:

Latest posts

Back