Rebirth of the Phoenix from Ashes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol... yeah, big box of hay... btw 5'6 is an average height for most people :p

I will say that the box of hay is coming in handy! Phoenix empties her hay rack minimum once per day and I CRAM it full always... she just eats SO much :p

Anyways, I would like to post a picture of Hipster DBF-ing because he just does it so well :) I caught a quick pic of him last night...

Hipster_zpsd06908cc.jpg

His legs are stiff and all :p

I just finished reading all of your blog!
Gosh, I love it!
Phoenix is really a beautiful bun and I love the whole story! You write beautifully, one of those writers that can combine humor with love. That's a really rare gift!
Definitely following this blog

Jj

I just finished reading all of your blog!
Gosh, I love it!
Phoenix is really a beautiful bun and I love the whole story! You write beautifully, one of those writers that can combine humor with love. That's a really rare gift!
Definitely following this blog

Jj

I'm kind of disappointed that you've never read Phoenix's blog until now... :( You were following Peter's so closely! Well, now you know her story. It's a crazy coincidence isn't it?! How I just happened to find Phoenix. Funny part is, I wasn't planning on keeping her I had my hands full with 3 other pets! Now I couldn't imagine life without her!

Thank you Jj

Michelle, I just love that flop...he looks kind of like when I´d be worried he´s OK.....so no doubt, I´d wake him up checking on him....he´s so cute.

How ya doin with the old bondin...I´ve been off for a couple of weeks what with the cold and all but they´re getting on fine so I´ll probably give them time out together this week as they seem to be needing it.

Michelle, I just love that flop...he looks kind of like when I´d be worried he´s OK.....so no doubt, I´d wake him up checking on him....he´s so cute.

How ya doin with the old bondin...I´ve been off for a couple of weeks what with the cold and all but they´re getting on fine so I´ll probably give them time out together this week as they seem to be needing it.

Thanks Chris! Yeah, I'm starting dates on the 15th so fingers crossed for that.

I'm glad you're all better! :)

I've been meaning to post a pic of the view from my balcony and I didn't have time to take pictures in the daylight so I just snapped one so sorry about the quality, it's dark and it's raining. Usually I'm able to see Toronto, but atleast it's a nice view of all the buildings lit up :)

view_zpsc8c98f71.jpg

The two tall buildings on the left are the "world renowned" Marilyn Monroe Towers... I wanted to get a unit in there but A) it's really expensive and B) it's FILLED with people renting and so you're left with a mixed class of people and when you're paying that much for a unit, you don't want to be bothered by your nonsense neighbors :/

I've already been up with the bunnies for an hour or so and let hippo out. He flopped next to Phoenix's cage but she wanted to nip him in the but and then went and laid on the opposite corner. They're so weird, I'm guessing maybe she likes to have space and he likes to cuddle... I'm still going to start dates in a few days since they seem to sort of like and really not mind each other :)

Flopped_zps6c562aa2.jpg

Relaxing_zps7e5068bc.jpg

And now, they're eating together, it's sweet :)

Have they been jumping over their enclosures? They're really tall! I didn't realize how tall they were.

Your view is really cool!

They're both such good looking buns and they look really good together. I really hope the bonding goes well in a few days, I think it will!

Omg that view is amazing!!!!!! Chris has a good view too. I was joking I should post a picture of my view. Haha. It's trees and backs of suburban houses. Nothing like you guys have!!

I know I should put a picture of my view too! Some trees and an old persons house or a picture of our field! haha. Nothing as grand as yours or Chris'. LOL

That is some good view, love all the lights and being so high up.

I love seeing views that others see every day...I think every view has something positive and sometimes you don´t see something interesting that a new eye sees. I just find where all of you live so interesting as it is so different so come on guys, get those pictures down for posterity.

I just love these two together, love Hippos colouring and Phoenix is such a pretty girl. Your living room looks so neat compared to mine lol. I just so love them lounging together, they are two good looking buns who will become the coolest couple.

That is an awesome view you have there, I'll post some pictures of my view from the porch. So your planning on putting them together on the 15th? I'll be watching for updates can't wait to hear how they do together.

Soo glad to hear that your two are getting along better. So your planning on putting them together on the 15th? I'll be watching for updates can't wait to hear how they do together.

Best of luck! I'm rooting for your two!

Have they been jumping over their enclosures? They're really tall! I didn't realize how tall they were.

Your view is really cool!

They're both such good looking buns and they look really good together. I really hope the bonding goes well in a few days, I think it will!

Thank you :) I think it will be beneficial to put them together :)
They were able to almost jump their enclosures before so this is just for me so I'm not super paranoid that they can get to eachother. It's also what the coordinator from the rescue advised...

Btw I would still love to see your view I think it is very interesting to see other people's views. When I was younger, my family and I lived on a hobby farm with horses so it's not foreign to me:)

Latest posts

Back