Rebirth of the Phoenix from Ashes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol you guys are crazy I honestly cannot remember what I did I was probably drinking. I've had a crazy work week and all I can say is that Im sooooooo greatful that I have this little angel looking after me (or vice versa ;))

Phoenix has done exceptionally well being free range :)

Boo!!! All the intrigue, the suspense, and you can't remember. I'd want my money back if I actually paid to live vicariously. Glad to heard Phoenix is happy and free ranged.

She is absolutely loving it and I think it's just bringing us closer... She now follows me EVERYWHERE and likes to flop down beside me with her laying as flat as she possibly can for head scratches :)

She certainly is one of a kind and I think she loves being an only bunny. I can't believe that the same scared hungry awkward little bunny is so full of bunnitude and so relaxed a year later.

Great to hear she´s doing so well and is such a little darling. I love having mine out but can´t free range them through the whole house, it would be ABSOLUTE chaos but they are enjoying having the living room and balcony to roam ´whenever I´m at home. Photos please of this lovely little lassie :)

Back