Rabbit Paintings & Portraits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unbelieveable!

I hope you're feeling better today, Annie.

-Carolyn

Wow!! I seriously don't know what tosay...it looks just like him!! You're so talented!I just showed my family and they're amazed too. Thank yousooo much. :D

I just keep looking at it and can't get over it...:shock:

I'm so happy!!

-Jenn

Thanks so much for the kind compliments on the Wrigley portrait, everybody!

I am feeling a lot better, so now I can get back into the swing ofthings with the portraits. I really feel like i've been slacking offthe past few days, and I just hate that feeling. This isnt a portraitthat anyone requested... I was working on it last week while feelingicky. I couldnt spend as much time as i wanted to on the computer, tolook at people's pictures of their bunnys for portraits so I decided todo a picture of these little guys:

86339187.jpg

And once again, my scanner is my arch nemesis! GRRRRRR! The resolutionis terrible (the flowers are the most noticebly blurry) but I guess Ishould be thankful that I even have a scanner! Thank goodness for smallblessings....

shes back !!! i was going through withdraws lol sandhills i will say it once more!

you are the man the woman thats is you are unbeliveable! i love each and everyone

sara

*nepo* wrote:
You're amazing!

P.S. I just got better from the flu and I thoughtI was the only one when I first got it lol. :p

Nepo, I'm glad you're feeling better, too! I know the flu isnt as badnow as it used to be in the pioneer days, but honestly-- when a personfeels sooooooooo crummy and awful with the flu nowadays, it's easy tosee why getting it back then was so devestating (and possibly deadly).:-(

Stephanie wrote:
You are just incredible!

So true. I can't get over how you can paint fur. Just blows me away.

-Carolyn

Just absolutley unbelievable, wish I had some talent...had my room painted today...

it would be so cool if sandhills could come paint a huge picture ofCosmo on my wall...haha, fantastic...::day dreams::

Latest posts

Back