Rabbit Paintings & Portraits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lassie wrote:
where is Busters portait painting. Delia

I've just been going down the list in the respective order of wheneveryone requested portraits. I've got to say that I've been out of itfor the last few days due to the flu (again!) but I'm back now! I'll beposting some more paintings tomorrow, and also wanted to let everyonewho's waiting on their paintings in the mail know that they should bethere any day, if they havent arrived yet. I know mail doesnt go out orget delivered on Monday, though, but I dont think that should put ahuge kink in things.

I hope you are feeling much better!!!

get_well_md_clr.gif

Can't wait to see the new paintings!

Take it easySandhills, that flu is nasty stuff. Right when you think you arebetter, it gets you again. ;)

Raspberry

Hope your feeling better. I been really sickmyself with a infection in my lungs from allergys, missed a whole weekof work. Feeling somewhat better, still very tired.

Cristy

Any chance of a note card series beingprinted? I would love to order a set of the "Rabbits Only"notecards. They are all so beautiful!!!

Pam

He is. I can only take laying down for so longthough, then need to get up and walk around a bit. Thank god forDayquil, although it is only going so far. My nose is rather red rightnow, and that's even using those lotion tissues! lol I have to say,someone will be hurt if I don't sleep tonight. The past 2 nights I'vebeen getting up every hour...

Your paintings are so amazing! they're so realistic you really should be proud of them.

I'd get you to do one of Lilly but i cant get any money to you as im in australia.

Keep up the good work

Becc

I havent had a chance to post here yet today, soI'm still just catching up on everything i've missed out on.... Itsounds like everyone is getting the "creeping crud" that's been goingaround :-( I hope everyone (Stephanie, Mygirl2k3, & Cinnabun!)get's better soon! I heard that there's some nasty stuff going aroundeverywhere--- it's not centralized at one specific location--- so atleast we can all feel miserable together! :) Get well, everyone! Myrabbits all want you to feel better, too!

pamnock wrote:
Any chance of a note card series being printed? I would love toorder a set of the "Rabbits Only" notecards. They are all sobeautiful!!!

Pam

Pam, I've been working on getting my stuff printed onto novelty typegifts, such as mugs and tees, etc. It's a slow process just because i'mso busy busy busy! I do know that I could have postcards and/orgreeting cards printed up. When I get everything figured out I'll postwhat I find out!

:)
Annie

pamnock wrote:
I can't wait to see all the products!!

Have you looked into the Cafepress http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/

or know anyone who uses it?

Pam

Lol.... that's what i've been working on. It's just been hard to findall the time to get all my stuff uploaded to their site, and figure outwhat products I'd be interested in. From what I've found out, Cafepressis really reasonable, and it seems like a great way to get custom teeshirts and novelties made.

Sandhills,

I've dealt with Cafepress and it was wonderful. They definitely coulduse more in their line though. Will look forward to how that progresses.

Please, get your rest and put your health first. My father always usedto say, "If you don't have your health, you don't have anything." It'sso true. I know it's an old saying, but one we tend to poo-poo until wedo get ill or have troubles. Please make it your priority to get back100% before you continue on.

We've all waited all this time to get a portrait done of our babies,and Lord knows, we never expected to have one - if ever. I'm sureeveryone will agree that they can wait until how ever long it takes.

No pressure, no rush. Your health and state-of-mind is much more important than a rush to get out our portraits.

Feel better and best to you, your family, and your buddies with the long ears.

:)

-Carolyn

BabyBunnyWrigley's portrait of Wrigley:

86284526.jpg

Ugh....... i know i keep saying this, but the scan resolution is justhorrible! All I can say is that it's much clearer and less blotchylooking in real life then it is in this view.

Latest posts

Back