Please Keep Sebastian's Little Girl In Your Prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what the Missus sent me!!! :jumpforjoy:

I don't think I ever got flowers sent to meexceptwhen I was little and I was in the hospital for my RA.

Thank you Helen. I love them. They smell so good! :)

SLGflowers01a.jpg

How Sweet,Pretty Flowers for a PrettyLittle Girl .
Sweety those Yellow Flowersjust so compliment thosebeautiful Blue eyesof Yours . Are you FeelingBetter ?

Oh Sweetie it's so nice to hear from you.

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. It rained here for most of the day too. It's not fun running erands in the rain...

Buster and Tucks want to say hello, and they send you all the bunny kisses in the world!

:kiss:

:monkey::monkey:

Hey that is great that you are getting better everyday. I have been praying for and your family as well.

SweetPea gives ya baby bunny kissies too.

Angel and SweetPea

They're as pretty and uplifting as you.

That Helen! :) Getting flowers when you least expect it and you're notin the hospital is The Best. Buck sure could pick out a Good Woman.

Your name comes up with love every time I talk to Helen, and that's every day.

My heart, love, and prayers are with you, Sebastian's Little Girl.

:kiss:

Love,
-Carolyn

Awwww look at that face... those flowers are having trouble matching the beauty of you.

Glad to hear you are feeling better

Susan

You all reallyhave no idea how much it means to me/us that you are so supportive. Ihaven't even told all of my family about SLG coming out of remissionyet. I haven't felt well, and my work load has been heavy lately. Wehad a death in the family...the timing just hasn't been right to tellthe rest of the family. A dark cloud will loom over when I do. Theyhave watched so many of my family members suffer with this. My sisterwho has it cried all day when I told her about SLG, understandably.

Nevertheless, you all are my sunshine.You make me feel strong. I know you are supposed to be bunny friends,but right now, you are just friends.

9hnvbs.jpg

You make SLG feel so special. She feels"noticed". That's what she always tells Carolyn. I held her in my armslast night and we prayed together that her arthritis would "go back tosleep". I know that in reality it will be months and months, if it evendoes, but that will be part of my prayers every day. Right nowI'mpraying the hardest for the medicines to work so it willstopadvancing.

Thank you, all of you.

Raspberry

What lovely flowers, SLG. I think gettingflowers sent is really special. I am so glad that you are feelingbetter, and that Sebastian is giving you lots of kisses - he wants tomake his Little Girl feel better too.

We are all keeping the prayers and good wishes going for you. Take care!

love Jan, Pernod and Perry x

With all the smiles, happiness, and joy you,SLG, and Sebastian bring to us on a daily basis, the least we can do isbe there foryou when you need support.

In our hearts and in our prayers.

Those are beautiful flowers SLG!!! Ihope they made you feel a little bit better. You and your Momare in my prayers every day.

Jen

'got a cousin who has rheumatoid arthritis. he'snow almost 30 and manages to live a good life. But when in crisis, it'salways a bummer.

Don't give up SLG!

Keep yourself in shape however you can, and take good care of yourself and Seb :).

Take care.

proxi

SGL - You are a very special girl. We all love you very much.

Myself and my 4 Girls, send you lots of hugs and kisses.

Keep smiling. You have a beautiful smile

:hug::kiss::bouquet:

Carolyn wrote:
Withall the smiles, happiness, and joy you, SLG, and Sebastian bring to uson a daily basis, the least we can do is be there foryou whenyou need support.

In our hearts and in our prayers.

Couldn't agree more.

Hi SLG, I'm glad you are feelingbetter. I like your flowers too. They are still notas pretty as you are though. I'm glad that Sebie is givingyou plenty of kisses to help make you feel better.

With hugs :hug:,

Jenni and Vash

I too suffer from RA, as does mymother. Raspberry, is your daughter old enough to take Enbrelor Humira? It's a wonder drug for RA sufferers.I've been taking it for over a year now....no side affects at all.

Latest posts

Back