Please Keep Sebastian's Little Girl In Your Prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope your doin better today...as far as sleepingwith your mom..no harm in that. My 10 yo son still wants no one but mewhen he's sick...hang in there and get well soon kiddo!

Hi SLG! I hope you've been able torest and that today is a better day. I'm so sorry that yourmedicine is making you sick. The medicine I take for my RAmade me sick for a little while too, but it has helped.

Razz: I still rely on my Mom when I'm sick. Living with herright now makes it easier, but when I was in college, I would make hercome down and check on me. And when things are just too much,there is nothing better then the thought of curling up in my Mom's bedand forgetting about it all.

Jen

Poor little girl. It's horrible that such athing could happen to such a wonderful girl and family.Youare all in my prayers..and yes, Buck is definatly watching over us all.

Meghan

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Anyway, when shedoesn't feel good, and with her Daddy working nights, she's right backin my bed again. :?
My daughter turns 21 on August 2nd. You can imagine mysurprise when she came and climbed into bed with me the other nightbecause she was feeling lonely and her dad was working....in fact,she's done that two or three nights in the last couple ofweeks. My husband came home to find his "two favorite women"cuddled up together....and he wasn't upset - he went and slept in therecliner because he knew Robin must've needed her mom.

I don't see anything wrong with it...

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Anyway, when shedoesn't feel good, and with her Daddy working nights, she's right backin my bed again. :?
My daughter turns 21 on August 2nd. You can imagine mysurprise when she came and climbed into bed with me the other nightbecause she was feeling lonely and her dad was working....in fact,she's done that two or three nights in the last couple ofweeks. My husband came home to find his "two favorite women"cuddled up together....and he wasn't upset - he went and slept in therecliner because he knew Robin must've needed her mom.

I don't see anything wrong with it...

Peg
I still climb in bed with my Mom if I'm depressed about something ornot feeling good and I'm 26. In fact, when the RA in my handsis really bad, I go sleep in her room. A few months ago, Ihad this awful wisdom tooth issue and I don't have dental insurance, sohaving them pulled was out of the question...I basically moved into mymom's room for a week.

It's great when Shawn is here and he can take care of me, but it's justnot the same. He'll never be as good when I'm sick as myMom. He's completely understanding about it. He hasto be, his sister whose going to be 40 in August still sleeps in bedwith both their parents when she's in town from New York, her kidssleep on the floor in there and her husband sleeps on the couch!

Jen

When i am sad, depressed, or just wantingattention i lay on my mom and put my head on her chest... im almost18... i guess its because its how i was help to be conforted when i wasa baby

Hey there SLG.

I was paying my respects to the Mayor of Tuckertown and his citizens today and Caro and I were talking about you!

I hope you are feeling better or if not, then know that it too shallpass. You have lots of angels looking out for you!You are a brave and strong girl and I am proud to say I knowyou! I hope some of that braveness wears off on me!

God Bless and sleep tight!

Melissa, Anubis, Guinevere and Gir

Hey Buddy! :hug:

I finally got some pictures developed of Tucker, Cali, and Fauna today.Will post them for you on Monday in your and Sebastian's thread.

My niece and nephew are having a sleepover tonight. Bunsforlife joinedus earlier today and we had a cookout and went to see "March of thePenguins". My, those penguins work hard to have and provide for theirbabies! :shock: I loved watching them walk, swim, play, and sometimesget jealous of each other. My niece and nephew said at times it was alittle boring, but overall, they liked it too and we laughed a lot.

It's now 3:00 in the morning (the middle of the night) and I woke up,can't stop thinking about you...prayed for you for awhile, then wantedto send you a note to tell you that I love you. So here I am! :)

My nephew yelled out to Bunsforlife when she was getting in her car,"Hey! You forgot to take Cali!" :nonono: I don't think so Mr.Man!!!

Hope today is a good day and a wish of yours comes true. Give your Mom,Dad and Sebastian a hug and kiss for me. Will talk to you soon,Sweetheart!

:hug: :kiss:

Love,
-Carolyn

Hi everyone, I'msorry I didn't think to say anything before we left, but we went toColorado for two days for a family reunion. We just got back and Ican't believe how you all have kept Sebastian's Little Girl right inyour thoughts and prayers the whole time we've been gone!

She hasn't been sick again from hermedicine. I've been making sure she eats something pretty heavy beforeshe takes all her meds. She did have a lot of swelling and discomfortin her feet and ankles Saturday. I think she may have overdone swimmingand playing with her cousins at the reunion. :?She's sleptpretty restlesslya couplenights and is running somelow fevers. That has always been typical for her when her RA isbothering her.

Thank you for keeping her in yourhearts.We told all our family about all of you!;)

Raspberry

I am glad that you are able to hold downeverything with your meds. SLG I would like to show you our new bunnywe just picked up on Thursday all the way out in Hillsboro Ohio not farfrom Kentucky. She is a fawn color flemish giant and only 7 weeks oldwill be 8 weeks on Aug 3rd. Her name is SweetPea. She gives you bunchesof bunny kissies so you can feel better.

What was that mommie

Her first bath and she was not happy for the way her tail was because it is not puffy yet.

She was enjoying smelling her friend Samantha's toy. Samantha is our german shep/golden retreiver mix.

I hope you enjoyed the pics of our new baby. We will be getting a malelater on when we finally move to our house hopefully buy winter.

Definitely one of the coolest kids in the world with one of the coolest rabbits!

SLG,

I'm glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Buster, Tucks,Daytona, and I are thinking of you always, and hope you get better realsoon so you can get outside and enjoy that summer!

all our love kiddo,

Lyndsy, Daytona, Buster, and Tucker Pants

:kiss:

Carolyn wrote:
Definitely one of the coolest kids in the world with one ofthe coolest rabbits!
It looks like your Tucker likesSLG.

Sorry to hear about all of this... I feel likei've been gone so long. Hang in there SLG... you will be inmy thoughts and prayers too.

My puppy Turbo has his eyes closed because he is saying a prayer for you too!

100_1380.jpg

With love,

Jamie, Pepper, Butterscotch, and Turbo

I'm feeling great today everyone. Onlymy toes and ankles are swollen but I still ran and played outside. Itis raining today. Thank you for all the wonderful prayers and messages.I love you all so much. Sebastian does too. He says thank you forpraying for my little girl. He has been snugling me a lot. In facttoday he was giving me a lot of kisses. :inlove:

Love,

Sebastian's Little Girl

Latest posts

Back