Please Keep Sebastian's Little Girl In Your Prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SLG: I will light a very special candle tonight for you ..

Can you do me a favor Sweety , Whenyou go to sleep tonight , can you pictureyourself sitting by a big pool of water ,with a beautiful water fall and lots of prettyflowers ? This will be yourFeel better Spring , While your sitting there , breathein deeply and hold it for a couple of seconds ,breath out slowly telling yourself , thisplace helps me feel better , My sicknessis blowing away on the wind .

All Your stress and sickness will blow awayas the gentle breezes whirlby you . You can gohere anytime you dont feel well . Mom Youcan visit this place too .

gypsy wrote:
While your sitting there , breathe in deeply andhold it for a couple of seconds , breath out slowlytelling yourself , this place helps mefeel better .
You can go here anytime you dontfeel well . Mom You can visit this place too .
Close your eyes, breath softly and slowly....

You are sitting on a sandy beach. The sun is warm on yourback. There is a hugh rainbow over theocean. The waves from the seais cool and clear. On your right there are butterfliesfluttering about, on your left hummingbirds zipquietly by. Everything is calm and peaceful.

Rainbows :)

You are always on my mine :note:, you are always on my mine. :note::note:

gypsy wrote:
SLG: I will light a very special candletonight for you ..

Can you do me a favor Sweety , Whenyou go to sleep tonight , can you pictureyourself sitting by a big pool of water ,with a beautiful water fall and lots of prettyflowers ? This will be yourFeel better Spring , While your sitting there , breathein deeply and hold it for a couple of seconds ,breath out slowly telling yourself , thisplace helps me feel better , My sicknessis blowing away on the wind .

All Your stress and sickness will blow awayas the gentle breezes whirlby you . You can gohere anytime you dont feel well . Mom Youcan visit this place too .
Gypsy, thank you so much. Gypsy, that is a good idea. Since youare such a speasial friend can I amangine you being with me sometimes?You are a shining star just like Buck! :kiss:

Love, Sebastian's Little Girl

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Close your eyes, breath softly and slowly....

You are sitting on a sandy beach. The sun is warm on yourback. There is a hugh rainbow over theocean. The waves from the seais cool and clear. On your right there are butterfliesfluttering about, on your left hummingbirds zipquietly by. Everything is calm and peaceful.

Rainbows :)

You are always on my mine :note:, you are always on my mine. :note::note:
This sounds like a place I would like to be to. I like theseideas! :)Thank you for keeping me on your mind!:mrsthumper:

Love, SLG

Yes SLG! If you close your eyesand wish really hard , I will be therewith You . You may not see me , butYou will Feel my Love For You . Just asYou do Every Day .

Latest posts

Back