PHOTO PHILE CONTEST! Hoppy Holidays!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is Maddie's entry, I didn't have time to get pictures of Ruby and Ebony but I'll get them for next month. :)

[align=center]
MaddieNovember2008Contestcopy.jpg

[/align]

Becca wrote:
Why don't you edit a normal photo in a editing program?

Good idea, but we were gone most of the morning and I have been sick/asleep part of the day. I haven't had a chance.

I love all the entries tho! and maybe Bo, Tony and Clover will just post some Holiday photos later :)

:) Took a couple christmas shots of the terrors last night...

CHARLIE

charliecopy-1.jpg

MISTY

DSC_9146.jpg

I love Charlie's little white toe fluff! :inlove: And Misty has such a kissable little face!

EDIT: I hope Will digs out the Christmas decorations tomorrow. I wanted to do a picture with Berry-Boo!

Great entries everyone! When does the voting begin?

Becca wrote:
People have all day today to get the photos in. I will lock the thread tonight at midnight and repost the photos with the vote tomorrow when I get home from work.

Elf Mommy wrote:
Becca wrote:
People have all day today to get the photos in. I will lock the thread tonight at midnight and repost the photos with the vote tomorrow when I get home from work.
:)Maybe I will take some pictures today.

Elf Mommy wrote:
Becca wrote:
Awesome! I'm so excited!

I have one day left! AND that one day happens to be the day that Will is going to bring up the Christmas stuff! I might be able to get Berry-Boo in here after all!

Ok heres my bad quality pictures

Princess

DSC01175.gif

Thumper

DSC01203.gif

It's going to be so hard picking who to vote for. I might just have to vote for everyone :D

kherrmann3 wrote:
Aww! Princess looks so pretty amongst all the tinsel! ^_^
Ya if only I didn't have to wait till christmas for my digital camera :(

I can't wait till I get home from school tomorrow so I can vote :D

Latest posts

Back