PHOTO PHILE CONTEST! Hoppy Holidays!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh! I thought it closed on the 28th! I better go get some pictures then! :biggrin2:

She must have changed it :)

I'm going to try to get some after dinner tonight. It's Lexi's birthday so we've been busy all day!

Dewey :bunny24 I hope this entry counts... I got cropped him out of a picture, added a hat and found the background on Google. :p

redballsnow.jpg

It absolutely counts. :) We did say that photo editedentries were allowable!

I extended it to today because it's a weekend and sometimes people have more time. It gives me less time to edit the winners though, so only ONE day to vote!!!

Mwahaha! I was able to get a picture of Berry-Boo in time! :) We weren't able to get her into a big, fancy scene, but this was all we could get together!

Also, my pants make a cameo!

Ok, so I have *an entry* at least, but it's rubbish :( Steve is away this wekend so my transport is severely limited- gosh that sucks to say! And for the life of me I cannot find our decorations lol....

Anyway, this is Barney! 'I WAS Santa's little helper, but I QUIT!!'

(I can't work out how to put a caption onto it in Photoshop but that's what it would be!)

IMG_8020.jpg

:)

kherrmann3 wrote:
That is an adorable picture, Jen! First Snowy, now Barney. Is nobun safe?
:laugh:
Haha well I did a photoshoot with Mouse and Chalk too but they were less than co-operative lol!! When I was taking a picture of Chalk she was actuall eating the strap that held the hat on and freeing herself lol.... Mouse just looked at me like I was eeeeevil and where on earth where all the banana chips for all this degradation?!! :p

kherrmann3 wrote:
Are those pictures going to be in your blog? I can bribe you with video of Berry-Boo making a blankie nest by Will lol
That sounds like a deal! :D Get uploading! :D:D:D I will post the pics tomorow morning when I come online in my blog :)

I thought this was supposed to be closed now :shock:

I'm off school and I wanna vote :? LOL

Back