PHOTO PHILE CONTEST! Hoppy Holidays!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kherrmann3 wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
I think that's what I said last year! I love her melted-smooshy look. :hearts:

LOL I just noticed the nativity in back of her! OMG she's a large stable bunny! LOL!
Can't you tell that she's supposed to be the fourth wise man... err.. bun... that brought the gift of disapproval? Not disapproval of the nativity scene, just disapproval in general (trying not to offend?) I probably failed... Bah!

What gifts! Gold, frankincense, myrrh and disapproval. Hooray!

Actually, I think she brought the gift of Loving, not disapproval :). She hardly ever disapproves of anything, other than butt-washing, and intruder-buns :biggrin2:.

swanlake wrote:
hehe he was not a happy camper!!

i got them those outfits for $2.50 at target, they are XS dog outfits, out front by the dollar stuff.

haha, gotta love target, i picked up a happy howldays doggie shirt for my bff's puppy for part of her christmas pressie.....he dad'll love me, he doesn't think it's right to dress up animals:rollseyes. but he mom already got him a sweater, so i shouldn't be in too much hot water:whistling

drat on the dead line. i know why you're doing it Minda, it's just mom's so busy and i'll be getting a camera for my b-day this year(i hope...).......wait! i have baby pictures for last year under the christmas tree......never mind, i have a plan....:nasty:

but I PROMISE you can be all holiday-style DURING December, too!!!!! I'm not trying to be a meanie. I'm trying to put up holiday banners. :D

Really and truly

I am not the Grinch.

bGrinch.jpg

Darnit! I wanted to do a Hanukkah photo this year, but I was too lazy. I wrapped all my presents with Hanukkah paper, though :biggrin2: My family LOVES me :p

Awesome entry!

Are you jewish and they aren't??

kherrmann3 wrote:
Darnit! I wanted to do a Hanukkah photo this year, but I was too lazy. I wrapped all my presents with Hanukkah paper, though :biggrin2: My family LOVES me :p

Awesome entry!

HAHA! So you just wrap gifts in whatever since it's for Christmas?

You should do happy birthday wrap or something!

Nah, I just am starting the Hanukkah paper thing this year. I don't think it's fair that Jews get ignored around the "holiday season". This year, the Jews can take over the holiday season at my house :)

My other wrapping paper selections include "gay" little snowmen (take the word "gay" in whatever context you like), snowflakes, and blue/white stripes. Since Hanukkah colors are blue and white, I can buy generic holiday paper. Hanukkah paper is really hard to find!

I'm seriously not trying to be offensive. I hope I didn't just make e-enemies :?

Ahh, IC.

We have lots of places that sell Chanuka paper! They even have little dreidels on it!

kherrmann3 wrote:
Nah, I just am starting the Hanukkah paper thing this year. I don't think it's fair that Jews get ignored around the "holiday season". This year, the Jews can take over the holiday season at my house :)

My other wrapping paper selections include "gay" little snowmen (take the word "gay" in whatever context you like), snowflakes, and blue/white stripes. Since Hanukkah colors are blue and white, I can buy generic holiday paper. Hanukkah paper is really hard to find!

I'm seriously not trying to be offensive. I hope I didn't just make e-enemies :?

Just in the interests of full disclosure, while I'm Scone's Dad and I am Jewish, he's not - in Judaism religion follows the mother, and his mother was, well... a rabbit.

Still, given his proclivities, we've decided he's Chewish.

MikeScone wrote:
Just in the interests of full disclosure, while I'm Scone's Dad and I am Jewish, he's not - in Judaism religion follows the mother, and his mother was, well... a rabbit.

Still, given his proclivities, we've decided he's Chewish.
Aww, that's so cute that he has a little "sect" of his own. :) I suppose Hanukkah makes more sense for rabbits (gifty-wise) because you can get them little "bunny" gifts. I gave Toby a dreidel last year, and he promptly ate it lol

I hope I didn't offend you with my semi-Jewish rant :?

By the way, I like Jewish holidays and ceremonies better (and the music!). :)

Latest posts

Back