PHOTO PHILE CONTEST! Hoppy Holidays!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
This is just somethingI did as a bit of fun, I'm not sure if it's my 'proper entry' yet but I had to post it as it made me laugh so much.;)Ha ha - poor Millie!:p

9.jpg
Perfect idea! If you can't pull out the decorations, pull out the photo editing programs! :D

Some of last year's Christmas pics. I will take new ones for the next contest :)

Hazel
xmas3bw2.jpg

And I just had to put White Chocolate's up too. It just isn't Christmas without it :)
xmasprettyjr7.jpg

Me and Emily have done Benjamin's today we are entering Benjamin as both of us Fluffball as Emily and Dippy as mine :) I'll put Benji's on in a sec, its just loading onto photobucket.

here is a lil photo of fred and shadow, in their holiday finery:

rabbits290.jpg

hehe he was not a happy camper!!

i got them those outfits for $2.50 at target, they are XS dog outfits, out front by the dollar stuff.

Hazel-Mom wrote:
Some of last year's Christmas pics. I will take new ones for the next contest :)

Hazel
xmas3bw2.jpg
I have to say i would not dare!!!!!! go near that tree with Hazel guarding it,lol. so serious,lol

I think that's what I said last year! I love her melted-smooshy look. :hearts:

LOL I just noticed the nativity in back of her! OMG she's a large stable bunny! LOL!

Wow I can't believe I missed this!!!

I looooooove Dunkin's entry!

I shall have to do some thinking on this one... We don't normally buy a lot of decorations- just use lights and baubles on our tree etc so I may have to go out looking for a special something :)

I won't be able to get anything ready in time (before the contest ends). Here is Toby's Christmas pic from last year. I titled it "Merry Freakin' Christmas". His face says more than my title ever will...

EDIT: P.S.: Dunkin is adorable! You have such a photogenic fur-baby :p

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I think that's what I said last year! I love her melted-smooshy look. :hearts:

LOL I just noticed the nativity in back of her! OMG she's a large stable bunny! LOL!
Can't you tell that she's supposed to be the fourth wise man... err.. bun... that brought the gift of disapproval? Not disapproval of the nativity scene, just disapproval in general (trying not to offend?) I probably failed... Bah!

What gifts! Gold, frankincense, myrrh and disapproval. Hooray!

Latest posts

Back