PHOTO PHILE CONTEST! Hoppy Holidays!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
Here's a chance to have YOUR Rabbit be the featured forum banner for a week in December! Pull out all of the Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Years Eve etc. decorations early and put us all in the holiday mood!

The top five rabbits will each have a week long place of prestige at the top of our message board. Participants must agree to have their photo modified to include the RO name and for size/shape to fit our logo requirements. I will be doing those modifications, if you have any questions.

Put together your Hoppy Holiday photograph and post it in this thread. Only one photo per rabbit in your home, please. If you feature more than one rabbit in a photo, the rabbit can not appear in multiple photographs.

This contest will run until Friday, November 28, which gives us aday to vote and some time for me to modify the winners for their big premieres on the site!

A special thank you to all the bunny owners who joined our October Photo Phile Contest! We had an awesome turn out, and the photographs were stunning! We're looking forward to the gorgeous rabbit photos to come!

Minda

This is going to be really fun - I can't wait to see everyone's entries and its Benjamin's first photo contest!

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
oooh interesting i might actually do this one
You better :X - - -:biggrin2: I want to see cute little Toula and Lou wrapped up in tinsel :p

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Happi Bun wrote:
My entry ~:hearts~Dunkin!!

holiday08009-1.jpg
May I be the second to say, Beautifulllll! I love it! Great job!:D
Guess I'm the third then :D Great pic, I've gotta get the christmas decs out.... :shock:

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Oh noooo - we don't even get our decorations out until December 1st!:(:pI may have to try and find a Christmassy photo from last year I can recycle.:ponder:

I know I'm asking for it early, but I want to actually use the photos on the forum during December. :) I hope you can find something!!!

Minda

I say we declare Dunkin as winner! He is just the cutest little guy and he takes photos wonderfully.

Elf Mommy wrote:
Here's a chance to have YOUR Rabbit be the featured forum banner for a week in December! Pull out all of the Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Years Eve etc. decorations early and put us all in the holiday mood!

The top five rabbits will each have a week long place of prestige at the top of our message board. Participants must agree to have their photo modified to include the RO name and for size/shape to fit our logo requirements. I will be doing those modifications, if you have any questions.

Put together your Hoppy Holiday photograph and post it in this thread. Only one photo per rabbit in your home, please. If you feature more than one rabbit in a photo, the rabbit can not appear in multiple photographs.

This contest will run until Friday, November 28, which gives us aday to vote and some time for me to modify the winners for their big premieres on the site!

A special thank you to all the bunny owners who joined our October Photo Phile Contest! We had an awesome turn out, and the photographs were stunning! We're looking forward to the gorgeous rabbit photos to come!

Minda

May I please suggest that you move the date until about midway into December? My parents don't get the decorations out until then and I am not allowed to get them out by myself. I would really like to enter this contest, but because of the dates, it would refrain me from doing so.

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Elf Mommy wrote:

Minda

May I please suggest that you move the date until about midway into December? My parents don't get the decorations out until then and I am not allowed to get them out by myself. I would really like to enter this contest, but because of the dates, it would refrain me from doing so.

Emily

well....no....BUT!!!! I PROMISE that the December Contest will be just as gloriously holiday-based and you will have a chance to use all of those decorations that come out in mid-December! :D Really, I PROMISE!

You could cut some snowflakes out of white paper? Those are easy decorations to use if you want to enter this one. :)

The idea is that I want to put up a different bunny photo as our RO Banner each week of the month. If I postpone the contest until mid-December, I've already missed two of the weeks I could have featured a rabbit.

I'll do a similarly-themed photo phile contest throughout December to keep us in the holiday spirits.

I hope you understand. :(

Minda

Oooooh I am definitely entering this! :D I'll get mum to take some things down from the attic, she won't mind when I tell her what it's for. :)

Ahh Snow flakes made from paper! Excellent idea.... :biggrin2:

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
This is just somethingI did as a bit of fun, I'm not sure if it's my 'proper entry' yet but I had to post it as it made me laugh so much.;)Ha ha - poor Millie!:p

9.jpg

Awwwwwwh so sweet

Back