PaSRBA Convention

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh! You're bringing Silver Fox????? (Swoon! :hearts) I'm not going to bring my girls... but (with any luck!) I'm hoping to pick up a lovely littlebuck... Would love to see the Silver Fox judging!

BlueGiants wrote:
Oh! You're bringing Silver Fox????? (Swoon! :hearts) I'm not going to bring my girls... but (with any luck!) I'm hoping to pick up a lovely littlebuck... Would love to see the Silver Fox judging!

Well there's always next year!

The husband is trying to talk me into picking up a blue this convention.

Lebanon Pennsylvania, February 7 and 8, 2009 at the Lebanon Valley Expo Center. Two days of shows, they expect around 12,000 entries this year!

Anyone else getting excited about the Lebanon show? Spent the weekend brushing everyone, weighing, trimming nails, and making sure all the Juniors are tattooed... (whoa! Didn't realize I had missed so many! LOL! Easy to fall behind with all this cold weather.)

If anyone needs help with tattoo's, I'm bringing my tattoo pen... will be around the Flemish table and happy to help out Friday night or Saturday morning.

I'm still making my final cuts. I think it'll be a small group coming along (6-7) since we'll be saving some room in the carriers. We'll be picking up some new rabbits.

Jezebell decided (of course) that now was a good time for a molt. A major one. :p So I probably won't bring her.

It went up to 40 degrees yesterday... all of mine will probably be in full moult by time I get home today! LOL!

I just LOVE putting a moulting white Flemish Giant on the table in front of a judge and watching them get fur all over theplace and then get so disgusted, they place it last! (Funny thing, the blues don't shed the way the whites do!)

Matthew got his show list together and we tattooed junior Dwarf Hotots. He's only taking 6 rabbits. He's really excited. Royalty competition starts on Friday, we go to the banquet on Saturday and Matthew will attend the youth dance Saturday night.

I'll be bringing my anatomy books and index cards to study in my spare time - I have an exam on Tuesday. :(

Pam

BlueGiants wrote:
It went up to 40 degrees yesterday... all of mine will probably be in full moult by time I get home today! LOL!

I just LOVE putting a moulting white Flemish Giant on the table in front of a judge and watching them get fur all over theplace and then get so disgusted, they place it last! (Funny thing, the blues don't shed the way the whites do!)
Yep, same here- I'm betting everybody is gonna shed.. too bad though cuz they have such beautiful coats right now!

We are so excited too! And of course 3 of ours went into molt too but were bringing them anyway LOL the one has white fur too & will probably place last LOL but hey its fun!

We spent the weekend tattoing & cleaning them up... I did not have any tattos on myself until yesterday. Now I have one LOL How people can get them is beyond me they HURT LOL Poor buns! I am now sporting a . on my middle finger LOL OUCHIES!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Blue, will you have any bucks for sale? I have a friend looking for a nice Flemish buck. Let me know.

BlueGiants wrote:
I just LOVE putting a moulting white Flemish Giant on the table in front of a judge and watching them get fur all over theplace and then get so disgusted, they place it last!
Ha ha ha!

I could always bring her for the laugh factor. She's started molting at the very tip of her nose and along her sides. She looks like she's got a big dent in her forehead. I keep saying I should rename her shovelhead.:biggrin2:

Whoo, four more days! I'm leaving Friday so I can get up there and do the breed ID and judging contests. I'm excited, but very nervous; I haven't had time to study at all. I guess I'll be cramming during the drive up. This is my first time competing in any sort of contest like this, so I'm not quite sure what to expect.

My buns had all just got out of bad molts- their fur had come back in just perfect. And after a weekend of gorgeous, warm weather, they're all molting again. :eek:hwell:Figures. I'm still just taking my two English Lop does and the one Rhinelander, so I shouldn't be too overwhelmed getting them cleaned up for the show.

I'm really excited. Last year, Lebanon was only my second show ever, and I was crazy overwhelmed and freaking out. I'm hoping this time around, I can get it together and have a blast. :)

Holly

My daughter is showing her Elop for the 1st time! She is looking forward to showing him! She will be busy with him & hollands! She has a friend helping her out in the wool room with lions & woolies.

we'll be sooooooo busy! But were excited!

Revverress wrote:
Whoo, four more days! I'm leaving Friday so I can get up there and do the breed ID and judging contests. I'm excited, but very nervous; I haven't had time to study at all. I guess I'll be cramming during the drive up. This is my first time competing in any sort of contest like this, so I'm not quite sure what to expect.

My buns had all just got out of bad molts- their fur had come back in just perfect. And after a weekend of gorgeous, warm weather, they're all molting again. :eek:hwell:Figures. I'm still just taking my two English Lop does and the one Rhinelander, so I shouldn't be too overwhelmed getting them cleaned up for the show.

I'm really excited. Last year, Lebanon was only my second show ever, and I was crazy overwhelmed and freaking out. I'm hoping this time around, I can get it together and have a blast. :)

Holly
Are you showing in Youth?

Ok, thread hijack! I heard RHINELANDER and I need pictures!!!

You may now continue with your regularly scheduled thread. *Good luck everybody!*

naturestee wrote:
Ok, thread hijack! I heard RHINELANDER and I need pictures!!!

You may now continue with your regularly scheduled thread. *Good luck everybody!*
Have to agree! They are so pretty!

Revverress wrote:

out. I'm hoping this time around, I can get it together and have a blast. :)

Holly

Are you also doing royalty Holly?

PaSRBA breed ID contest has you identify both the registration and show room variety, 4 or 6 class as well as the name of the breed. You'll be doing both rabbits and cavies.

Pam

Latest posts

Back