PaSRBA Convention

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am staying at the Rodeway Inn as the quality inn was booked. Saved ten bucks a night though.

We should think about getting together for dinner on saturday. There is a really large buffett (sp.) place about 30 minutes away. I think it is called Shady Glen but I am not positive. It had very good food for being so cheap!

Sharon

I have reservations at the Quality Inn... (LOL! We are splitting the room 4 ways to save money!)

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
I am staying at the Rodeway Inn as the quality inn was booked. Saved ten bucks a night though.

We should think about getting together for dinner on saturday. There is a really large buffett (sp.) place about 30 minutes away. I think it is called Shady Glen but I am not positive. It had very good food for being so cheap!

Sharon
How many Jerseys are you bringing? We will be bringing 4-5... I looked at your site & your bunnies are beautiful!

LionheadLady wrote:

Sharon
How many Jerseys are you bringing? We will be bringing 4-5... I looked at your site & your bunnies are beautiful!

Thank you...I am probably bringing about 4 as a bunchof doeswill bepreggers. If they didn't take, then I will bring them too if they are nice.

What breeds will everyone be showing? I will be running around like a crazy women! My daughter is showing 4 breeds as I mentioned above & all in specialty shows too... Some of the specialty shows are only open so I will put them on the table for her... I am bringing her best friend to help in the wool room to put the lions & the jerseys on the table. Should be fun! LOL

I am afraid of her English Lop (I am more for the tiny bunnies lol) And I am going to have to put him on the table in the spec show, AHHHHHH!!!!! He is the biggest puppy so sweet but I like little tiny 3-4 pound bunnies LOL So this should be fun LOL

I should have 3 white new zealands and 3 reds (I try not to keep many in winter yet). Next year when my new barn is finished it'll be heated and the works so we should definately have more.

Well, once you master putting the E-lop on the table, you can come help me with my Flemish Giants! :biggrin2:

Haha.. ok, you guys just got the name "very large bunny jugglers". I'm sure that's what it feels like most of the time. I used to show Cals, NZW & Reds, Satins and Mini Rex... always fun.

Haha.. ok, you guys just got the name "very large bunny jugglers". I'm sure that's what it feels like most of the time. I used to show Cals, NZW & Reds, Satins and Mini Rex... always fun.

My daughter begs me for flemish giants... LOL who knows maybe if I do get the Elop mastered she can get 1 LOL They get HUGE! I will need to open up a stall for 1 of those LOL

WHat size cage do you keep your in or are they in big hutches?

Her bunnies are amazing! I have held them! I want her boy Chubbs!

LionheadLady wrote:
I am staying at the Rodeway Inn as the quality inn was booked.  Saved ten bucks a night though. 

We should think about getting together for dinner on saturday.  There is a really large buffett (sp.) place about 30 minutes away.  I think it is called Shady Glen but I am not positive.  It had very good food for being so cheap!

Sharon

Thank you...I am probably bringing about 4 as a bunch of does will be preggers.  If they didn't take, then I will bring them too if they are nice. 

Ok- for my obsessive compulsiveness here are the ones going and their breeds (feel free to update this list):

Clevername- Silver Fox
Starlight Rabbitry- Dutch, Jersey Wooly
Revverress- English Lop
Blue Giants- Flemish Giant
Lionhed Lady- English Lop, Holland Lop, Lionheads, Jersey Wooly
DyemondRabbitry- New Zealand
Pamnock- Judging

Anybody want to post pictures of their bunnies goin' to show???

Here are some of mine:

Jr. Red Buck (10 weeks at date of Pic)

redbuck.jpg

Jr. Red Doe (same age)

reddoe.jpg

White buck (7 months)

whitebuck.jpg

White Doe (7 months)

whitedoe.jpg

Be sure to let me know what you think!!

He is just awesome. Thanks to him I want a one someday.

Thanks Alicia....don't worry, Chubbs will be staying with me forever. He is one of my heart bunnies.

Sharon

Oh I can't help myself. Unfortunately
Homer.jpg
none of my bunnies actually want to pose for me...

This is my Silver Fox buck, Homer

homer.jpg

Homer_pose.jpg

My doe Squirt

Squirt.jpg

Squirt_pose.jpg

And my newest doe Jezebell

Jezebell.jpg

Jezebell_pose.jpg

Latest posts

Back