PaSRBA Convention

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@LionheadLady- Yep, I'll be showing youth, and I'll also be entering the specialty show. :)

For the Rhinelander fans, this is Tamale:

tamalesideih0.jpg

tamalefacenz0.jpg

That black mark in his ear would be his tattoo that I marked out haha.

Those pictures are a month or two old, so he's bigger now [but still just as molty, ugh]. I co-own him with a friend, and as gorgeous as he is, he's a handful. Such a feisty brat.

Pam- No, I'm not doing Royalty. Maybe next year though.

Wow, I didn't know I had to know the varieties and classes... Looks like I've got a lot more studying to do! Thanks for letting me know!

Do you know if we're allowed to use our standards during the judging? Memorizing standards is giving me a headache...

Holly

Revverress wrote:
@LionheadLady- Yep, I'll be showing youth, and I'll also be entering the specialty show. :)

For the Rhinelander fans, this is Tamale:

tamalesideih0.jpg

tamalefacenz0.jpg

That black mark in his ear would be his tattoo that I marked out haha.

Those pictures are a month or two old, so he's bigger now [but still just as molty, ugh]. I co-own him with a friend, and as gorgeous as he is, he's a handful. Such a feisty brat.

Wow, I didn't know I had to know the varieties and classes... Looks like I've got a lot more studying to do! Thanks for letting me know!

Do you know if we're allowed to use our standards during the judging? Memorizing standards is giving me a headache...

Holly
My daughter will be showing with you in the youth English Lops! It is her 1st time showing him She got him for Christmas!

He will be in the Open Spec class too.

We'll look for you!

My daughter will be showing with you in the youth English Lops! It is her 1st time showing him She got him for Christmas!

He will be in the Open Spec class too.

We'll look for you!

Great! I'll look forward to meeting you guys. :)

Revverress wrote:

Holly

Yes - you'll need your Standard for the judgingcontest (but not allowed for rabbit/cavy id). Judging and ID contests both include rabbits and cavies.

Remember that these 2 contests are being held Friday night.

Pam

Didn't judging and ID used to be on Saturday too? Wow- it's been awhile! As for studying- I'd stick with ID but that's my opinion. I posted a studyguide here awhile ago... I think if you go to www.geocities.com/kallycoo you should be able to find it- it might help with those last minute cram sessions.

It used to be on Saturday with all the other royalty competition, but it was too hectic (and a long day!) for the royalty kids, somany didn't get to show their rabbits/cavies.

Pam

I thought so- that's why I never did it at PaSRBA because ever since I started I've always shown my own. Anything that wrong was always my doing or right was the same. I just like it better that way. It's a good thing they split it up- now maybe more kids can compete!!

Good Luck Everyone!!!!

I hope everyone has a great time!!! We'll be in the Youth room with Hollands & Elops... In the wool room with Lions & Woolies.... And in open specialty with Elops!

We'll try to look for everyone!

We are leaving around lunch time too... hope to be there when the showroom opens! Really looking forward to the weekend and meeting everyone!!! :)

BlueGiants wrote:
ME??? SPEEDING???? :whistling (Have you sseen me drive?)
Lol! Well, I had to drive last year through Harrisburg... never! I hate that. But my hubby is from Florida and sometimes he scares me even worse- I think I'll just sleep... or wear a mask....

Were leaving on Sat at 4am... The early bird catched the worm right? LOL

So we'll be the ones with the tooth picks holding our eyelids open LOL We have a 2 hour drive from south jersey!

LOL! Last year, I drove from Long Island, New York to Taylorville, North Carolina (with a stop in New Jersey to pick up a friend) in 12 hours on a Friday for a Saturday -National Specialty- showed again Sunday morning and drove home Sunday night... with a stop in New Jersey to drop off my poor shell-shocked friend.

And yeah, I made it to work on Monday! (OK, didn't get much done... but I was here.) I love to drive. Hope to go to Michigan for the Flemish National this year... that should be 18 hours each way.

DyemondRabbitry wrote:
Wow! Yup, that's pretty freaking early for a rabbit show. I only get up at 4:00 for hunting- anything else you can forget it. Was it atleast a good show?

She got BOB in both shows A & B with her lionhead jr buck... Her Jersey wooly got a BOG both A & B, she got 1st place wool in both A & B, and her Hollands did good too placing 1st in Sr does & 2nd is Sr bucks. Not too bad for a class that large for hollands LOL

I do not mind getting up & driving.. I love to drive. My daughter has a passion for her rabbits so if she is willing to dirve with me I do not mind taking her all over for shows =)

She wants to go to some new ones this year. We plan on going to Ohio, Mass, CT and maybe 1 or 2 other states.

She has some real nice bunnies right now & loves to see how they do in different places with different breeders. This give her different compititon & some times judges that only do local shows. SO she gets new opinions.

AHH!! Too much driving!! (easily bored) We used to travel to Grand Rapids, MI before my uncle died. We'd go a couple times a year and it's about 8 hours from here- it wasn't too bad until you hit the michigan flats...they don't have hills!!!!!

I think my longest trip was to North Carolina with a church group. I could never imagine having to go somewhere like florida or california... I'm not a very good traveler.

Latest posts

Back