PaSRBA Convention

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to go off topic but I just read you live in Sligo, haha we have a Sligo here too, how do you pronounce it there sly-go? Sorry I'm very sad lol.

Oh yeah, those "baby reds" that had their own little thread on here are going to be there (only 2 of them). I forgot to inform you guys that I lost one of the kits at about 8 weeks to an unknown cause. It sort of looked as if she got frightened and snapped her neck??! I'm not sure what could have frightened her though as the barn is closed off from everything but the two horses on the other end that are tied in a stantion so they wouldn't have been doing anything.... sad. But anyhow, I have 2 does and 1 buck now! (Perfect ratio in my mind..lol!!)

DyemondRabbitry wrote:
I just love the look of Silver Fox! Personally, I think they're beautiful! I know it's not until next month but anybody going is probably prepping now.

Wait until you pet one! That's my favorite thing about them. Their coats are supposed to be long and dense with a "standing" quality to them.

We used to go to the farm show (never showed before though). I love to look through their displays. The have some of the most awesome draft horse hitches! Will you be showing or judging, Pam?

Just judging. ;) There isn't much to see at the farm show on Friday, but we usually try to tour the state capitol building when we are in Harrisburg.

Pam

I am going....just got my hotel room booked this morning. I am probably bringing about 8-10 rabbits...dutch and jersey woolies. Not sure exactly but that is what is great about this show...it is Day of Show.

I love this show and this will be my 10th year going. See everyone there...I would love to meet all of you.

Sharon

I'm going. :D I was planning on bringing all three of the English Lops, but I may leave two of them at home... Entry fees are killing me. ><

I'll be doing the youth activities on Friday night [I think that's when they said they are?], granted I can get out of school to drive up. And, I'll be showing both days this time.

I can't wait. :biggrin2:

Holly

Lol- I'll be the girl w/ the rather large stomach!!! It's about a 4 1/2 hour drive from here (not too bad, right?) but I'll be 6 months pregnant by then and the bathroom seems to be my very best friend so it will probably take us closer to 5 hours just to get there!!!!! Oh, the joys of rabbit shows- atleast Wade know's he gets to carry all the crates unless I put my little reds in one by themselves... I think they'd only be about 17-20 pounds total by then so I should be good with that. The whites though... ack! That crate will be nearing 30, if not slightly more!

I'll be there! :pinkbouce:Really looking forward to it! Got my room reservation, sent in my cooping request... should have between 9 and 12 Flemish. You are right Sharon... day of show entries are wonderful, especially for a WINTER show! Never know what Mother nature is going to throw at us! (Remember 2 years ago when it was 10 degrees below 0 outside and everyones vehicles were freezing? And 5 years ago, we had over 2 feet of snow on the ground! Always a good time though!)

O yeah, I remember BOTH of those...ick... I hate cold. Actually 2 years ago when it was so cold (cold=very grumpy!) I woke up (come on, like 6:00 am on a weekend??!) and walked out the hall to Mr. Stewart's bright shinging face and "Rough night???" Ack- much better last year

We'll be going... My daughter is the one that shows.. She will be very very busy... She will be showing her new English Lop for the 1st time... her Holland Lops... Her Lionheads & her Jersey Woolies! We are so excited about going!

I booked our room, we are staying in the Hampton Inn... Where is everyone staying? I would love to meet all of you!

Latest posts

Back