Oliver!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just made myself cry. Ugh. I was trying to pick Oliver up to take him to the other room to sleep and he tried to hop out of my arms but I didn't want him to hit the ground... But then I ended up holding his back end so I let him go. Then I got him again, put him on my bed and he hid in the blanket so I felt bad and ended up holding onto him for about 10 minutes crying and kissing his face and there were tears on top of his head. He just sat there in my arms taking my assault lmao. <3 I love him so much.... Hormones suck. :/

Tippy here...isn't it weird when our humans cry on us?? Try licking her tears...they seem to find that funny...and they're yummy.
Were you actually hiding though, or were you trying to get her to play bed monster with you? I love playing bed monster, if I can find a willing human to dig with me. My other mommy loves playing bed monster. I'll hide under the covers and dig and she'll mess up the blankets for me!

What a sweet boy :) What would we do without our buns!

These rabbits of ours don't realize they aren't invincible. It was good you tried to stop him from landing on the ground. It might have scared him, but I actually had a rabbit break her toe when she jumped out of my arms onto the grass.

If he would have landed I think he would've hurt himself but I caught him in an awkward way so I felt bad. Lol. But he was back to being his lovey self within a minute or two. <3

When I first brought Archie home I almost dropped him once. Scared me to death! Now I figured out how to pick him up and hold him (completely different manner then Agnes) so we haven't had any close calls since. But anyway, I think it's rex's fur too. They are slippery!
Glad he is okay :)

ehlwtf.jpg

Merry Christmas! -Love Oliver. :)

Every time I see a picture of Oliver, I want an otter Rex SO badly!! (it is called "otter" coloring, right?!)

I think he would have a blast running around at night. :D Make sure you do something about the baseboards if he likes to chew wood!

Oliver looks soo cute in that christmas picture. Me and my family have been thinking about doing a christmas card with Ash.

I always have wanted to rabbit proof the living room, and I will once we clean up the living room. I'm sure Oliver would love to have free run in your room at night!:)

:) I was wrapping the other day and he grabbed the end of the wrapping paper as i was wrapping and pulled the present and all away from me i was like nooo come back! Lol. :)

And yeah his color is "otter." :3

To be even MORE specific he is a black otter mini rex buck. otter mini rex come in 4 varieties I believe (black, blue, chocolate and lilac I believe). He is very pretty that is for sure :)

That first picture that you posted of him today reminds me of a penguin lol :) He is soo cute :)

Latest posts

Back