Oliver!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
429323_476586732364295_606295813_n.jpg

I know he probably shouldn't eat little cake things but I was eating one and he jumped up onto my bed, put his paws on my chest and took a bite out of it as I was eating it. I had to take a picture of him taking a bite out of it afterward. Lol.

58795_476586722364296_1606538237_n.jpg

He is surprisingly only 4.5lbs... :p

Holy buckets he looks so cute there! Chunky, but cute :)

Archie is a food hound too. I thought Agnes liked her treats but Archie is ravenous for them!

I just didn't think he was going to jump on me and eat my cake. Haha. Little stinker peed on my bed in 3 places today when I left my room for a few minutes. Sigh. Guess if he is gonna be out I need to be in the room with him!

D'awwww. I love my Oliver. I was carrying him (he sleeps in another room due to me getting no sleep) and I went to the living room with him to see my dad. I was holding him against me and he crawled up and buried his head under my chin and started to fall asleep right there. I was giving him kisses on the head and the side of the face and petting his chin while he sat there cuddled up against me. I love those moments. <3 He seems to be calming down again after the whole bringing in Kara and him being an angry butt face for a while. :) I am glad I got my cuddley bunny back. Now just the peeing issue needs to stop, but i'll probably move Kara so he can have his room back. When I was bringing him into the other room for sleepy time he instantly woke up and got mad at me I think, he tried to kick me and get away so I was petting him and kissing him some more telling him i'm sorry but I can't sleep with his noisy butt! :(

I just got a mini rex named CoCoa and she's otter colored too :) I love it! She's so sweet.

Just thought it was funny that our buns look exactly alike so I wanted to stop in and say hi :) Oliver sounds like a cutie!!

Oliver sounds funny. He DEFIANTLY needs to go on a diet!!!!! Mini Rex bucks should weigh a max of 4.25lbs, minimum weight being 3.75lbs with 4lbs being ideal. He might need to weigh under 4lbs even. You just have to judge it by the way that they feel. Do not free feed. Between my 2 girls (a Mini Rex and a Jersey Wooly) I feed 5oz of food a day. I would cut him down to 1/4 cup of pellets a day. You can do that in 1 feeding and give him some treats in another feeding.

I only feed him once day besides his hay. I've also taken him off the food he was on before hand; it was fiesta party mix crap that was ALL treats. Stupid me didn't realize the crap that is and isn't in there! He is on the same food as Daisy now; same brand just without the treats its pellets and hay pieces. He is also acting much more active right now since the switch. :p

526058_483624704993831_466539862_n.jpg

<3

416952_474983115857990_1973360958_n.jpg

Being himself. :) From a while ago.

Ever since I took Kara out of the room he is being much better! Not pooping or peeing on my bed; except the occasional poop that doesn't make it to the litter box is all! He is also losing weight or at least looks it I am not starving him or anything he is just switched off the 'bad' food and onto pellet and hay pieces food. He also gets unlimited hay. He looks a bit healthier as in he runs around a lot more and gets into more trouble. :)

That's great that Oliver is getting back to normal. Buns peeing on the bed can definitely be trying :) I'm glad Oliver is doing well on his new food! Hope he's not up to too much trouble :)

That is soo great that he is doing good :)

I was trying to do my Chemistry the other night while he was running around my room and he was stopping and chewing on everything, I don't care if he chews on my hamper because it is wicker and I need a new one anyway he just likes to chew it up and leave piles of the straw on my floor. He was chewing on cords though so I'd make a loud noise or say Oliver! and my dad was laughing asking me what was going on and I just explained Oliver was chewing more cords; my dads response was whats new?

My handheld vacuum I got to clean up after him; he chewed that cord in half so I can't charge it lmao. He also chewed my printer cord in half; the part that goes from my printer to my computer. Lol.

That is the first thing that you bunny proof (the cords that is). :)

My mom and I were talking about how he hasn't pooed or peed on my bed since I took Kara out (except once when my nieces were over I think he was overwhelmed) and I was like I wanted to get him a bunnywife when I moved and after Daisy and Kara passed considering I only know Daisy's approx age and I'm not sure how old she is really... But still not for a long while but my mom mentioned that maybe he doesn't want a wife he wants ME to be his bonded wife lol. :p

Latest posts

Back