Oliver!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh Oliver is such a cutie! Send him here, I need a cuddle bug for a few hours. Cosmo is way too independent for my liking lol (I still love him though), I wish he'd give me cuddles every now and then :(

Hehe. :) Oliver can be very very independent and wants nothing to do with me but sometimes he just wants to cuddle. The other day I was making shirts for my senior pep rally and I was on the floor on my knees leaning over the shirt and he came up and stood up against me lol. Then decided he wanted attention and ran across the shirt. He almost stepped in the paint too lol.

Oh gosh! I did! He chewed them off! Right now I am taping it shut. :x

Some more pictures..

2evxpgh.jpg

He was pulling and chewing my shorts, lol.

4ibv4x.jpg

Ignore how terrible I look, wasn't feeling well.

And my favorite pictures right now..

224580_467122136644088_1065485550_n.jpg

Hey Momma, is this where you keep the bananas?

534276_467122153310753_1790896604_n.jpg

Nevermind, found them!

Then he continued to drag them out and try to open the bag. Lol.

Aww, that stinks. I love having Teddy out, she does pretty good, except sometimes she leaves some pellets on the ground which makes my mom really, REALLY mad. :(

Oliver is cute as ever! Looking at his pics I can relate now since I'm contemplating getting a mini Rex :)

He's my baby. I mean I have three now but he's definitely the friendliest and most playful. Where as Daisy and Kara are grumpy old ladies that just like to sit in one place.

Love your naughty little Oliver. Sounds like my Harvey.

You know what I use to keep my NIC cage close. Binder clips. I use a few bigger ones and more of the smaller ones that just fit around the bars. If Oliver could open that I'd be impressed.

Yeah I need to go buy some of those lol. I've been letting him roam when I was home he was good for the first couple days but last night he peed on my bed twice so that's enough of that. He never pees on my floor so Idk.

561535_471807466175555_1173883441_n.jpg

I bought Oliver a new blankey today. :) Same pattern as his old one, but the old one is on his shelf now for extra padding. :) He just laid down onto his new blanket and laid his head down and closed his eyes. D'awww. <3

For the love of all things friggin holy! Oliver is going to drive me up a dang wall. >< He is so territorial since I got Kara... he has calmed up a little bit so that is good. He was peeing on my bed but now he is just pooing sometimes. I'd prefer to get back to all poos and pees in his litter box! I told my mom today, while I was chasing him around the room and calling him in a scolding tone because I was sick of his crap, that I wanted to get rid of him. She just laughed and said oh no you don't you love him. I laughed and was like yes but the littler f-er is driving me INSANE. Then I caught him and gave him kissies while putting him back in his home then gave a nana chip. Gosh I love that bunbun. <3

Latest posts

Back