Not so False pregnancy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this one, I disaprove. LOL. She looks like she's doing a wonder job.

[align=center]
DSC_0340_.jpg

[/align]

Awwwwwww!

She looks like she's doing a great job! I love love LOVE the baby footsie sticking out from underneath her!! She's so pretty too, you must be so proud of her! I'm so glad they're happy and healthy :)

You didn't use flash on those pics right? What settings did you use? I can never get that great pics in low light of the buns cos they never stay still enough lol! :p

mouse_chalk wrote:
Awwwwwww!

She looks like she's doing a great job! I love love LOVE the baby footsie sticking out from underneath her!! She's so pretty too, you must be so proud of her! I'm so glad they're happy and healthy :)

You didn't use flash on those pics right? What settings did you use? I can never get that great pics in low light of the buns cos they never stay still enough lol! :p

I am really proud of her. For not freaking out (like I did!) about the whole thing, and for being so great at everything. She's taking such good care of them! And I can't believe those six little bunnies came from her!

As for the photos, and I'd have had more luck if I'd gone with a lighter coloured blanket... I've started using my camera on Shutter Priority since it's less to think about and I end up with more useable pictures because I don't have to play with the settings so much. Just easier for moving subjects and changing light.

So.. What I ended up with for those shots was a fairly low aperture (f/3.8), and a shutter speed fast enough that most of the pictures didn't blur (1/160). I also set the ISO quite high (800). I set my white balance to incandescent to compensate for the indoor lighting. I did use Photoshop as well to adjust the levels a little.

Those are lovely pictures. Bah, what a bland comment, but its the best I have right now, lol.

yay, mommy has made an appearance :)
She looks like she's handling it all right... despite the obvious stress she must be under. What a gorgeous little family.
Do you think you'll keep any of the babies?

It's getting harder and harder to put these guys back in the cage again! I don't want to put them down! They're like real bunnies now, just in miniature! They've started trying to chew everything, obviously they're cleaning themselves, hopping around, and... get this...

[align=center]MINI......BINKIES!!!
DSC_0613_.jpg

They're so mini that they were really hard to catch - in fact I thought I'd missed them all and didn't even realise I had caught this one until I put the pictures on the computer! So mini one foot stays on the floor. :p

And now for some cute.
DSC_0447_.jpg

Little rusty neck. :hearts:
DSC_0465_.jpg

DSC_0478_.jpg

Bed-head!
DSC_0500_.jpg

DSC_0512_.jpg

DSC_0521_.jpg

DSC_0526_.jpg

DSC_0600_.jpg

DSC_0615_.jpg

DSC_0630_.jpg

DSC_0626_.jpg

[/align][align=center]Are their ears so far apart because they're little, or will they maybe helicopter/lop later?
[/align]

Yeah I'm sure we'll keep a couple, at the very least. I couldn't possibly let them all go. ;)

And no! I can't get the stupid video up! Neither stupid Youtube or stupid Photobucket will let it upload! :X

O....M.....G.....

I was LITERALLY mid sentence when that baby binky picture loaded and Steve heard 'so are you definately sure you can go to Ro's birthday next weekend because EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' lol :p

That is just the cutest thing EVER!!!

Those photos literally stopped me from having a Thanksgiving meltdown. I just got done turning off the fire alarm and was about to throw the pumpkin pie crust across the kitchen when I saw these. They stopped my pastry-lobbing rampage.

Thank you :)

Teensy binkers, soooo cuuute! Hubby was rolling his eyes at me for squealing, LOL. I told him, Hey, I can love 'em online all I want, so long as I'm not breeding them in the barn! Those pics do make me miss having babies, but not enough to go out and make more, LOL.

Back