Not so False pregnancy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe. You can have an update - but no more photos yet I'm afraid!

Now that they're all hopping, they're too much fun to play with. :p

They're all doing good though. I've taken the nest box out now since they kept climbing out and couldn't get back in. Then I let one of the sides down so that they could get back in, and Cordie started using it as a litterbox.

So they're sleeping in a big pile of hay on the floor of the cage now.

And Cordie was throwing her litterbox around and I was worried she'd hurt them with it. So now the whole bottom of the cage is covered with litter, and I took the box out. I can't wait until they're big enough to put it back in!

delusional wrote:
And Cordie was throwing her litterbox around and I was worried she'd hurt them with it. So now the whole bottom of the cage is covered with litter, and I took the box out. I can't wait until they're big enough to put it back in!
Sounds like mama was having a nervous breakdown lol I'm starting to go into withdrawal here! Need... more... CUTENESS! :p

We need more pictures of your itteh bitteh babeh bunneh binkeh committeh! :p

SO SO SO cute. I clapped my hand over my mouth in astonishment at the cuteness when I saw that baby binky pic. Not to mention the other adorable ones! Reminds me of some baby guinea pigs we saw at the store doing binkies. It was so so cute we stood in front of the cage for about 15 min just watching!

I had *my* huggy baby pic on my desktop - my son changed it to some cow picture the other night...... he got yelled at! :p

would thair be any way you could name one of them sophia? she was my baby bunny and she passed away at 4 months old:(it would mean so much to me--------:bigtears:

Such a cute little mini binki!! adorable!! I like the one with the rusty colored neck!

I've been following this thread but I don't think I've posted yet. I've looked through all the pictures and they are adorable :shock:

They also look really healthy and so does mum which is great to see :D
Keep posting pictures, they really make me smile! Especially the binky one! And when you were holding the one which was washing himself :shock: *Faints*

RabbitLover07 I think Sophia is a great name :D
Have you thought of any others delusinal?

Delusional forgot about us! :tears2:
Oh! I hope nothing happened to anyone or anybun! :clover:
Maybe they are just keeping 'em on their toes!:bunny17:

With that many rabbits and those babies starting to wander something tells me she may have her hands full.

Latest posts

Back