Not so False pregnancy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wabbitmom12 wrote:
Oh my goodness! One little peeper, peeking out at the world...I love it! Delusional, you are so lucky. I just want to pluck one up an kiss its little nosie!!
At least you're an upstanding, good citizen about it. I think everyone else on here wants to pick one up, then pocket it, and run like we've never run before!

;) Well Delusional, I guess you're safe (from most of us),with you being in the UK and all *kicks dirt with toe* Shucks!

Aww that it just precious!!! When Rosy had her babys we changed the nest when Fatty opened his eyes as we noticed stuff would get stuck to them.....Are you going to be keeping any of those lil babys???

More pictures pleeeease! They are SO gorgeous... what a lovely accident. Much better than ending up with a destroyed car or stitches or something!

They are.....

ADORABLE!!

All of them are just so darn cute! These pictures are soo cutee! Eeeekk, I can't wait to see more pictures!

I'm coming down there to come take em'! Hehe

:run:

Lol! I had to go do the weekly food shop after work yesterday, and it was Lee's birthday so I made him a nice meal when we got back. Then I DID take pictures but it was right before bed so they're not uploaded yet. :p

So you will get two doses today!

mouse_chalk wrote:
Drunk huggy bunny is sooooo drunk and huggy! He is gonna have one huggy hangover when his eyes finish opening lol!! I LOVE him!!!:shock:

Oh and the squashed little facey is just too much! I actualy bought a tear to Steve's eye showing him the pics and saying 'imagine a bunny that small! It fits in the palm of your hand! So small and cute and furry! Imagine how cute that would be!' lol :p

Hehe. Aww.. it's so cute when boys get mushy over baby animals. :p

I actually can't believed how much they've GROWN since they were born! I mean, I could fit two or three in my hand then and now only one of them will sit in my palm comfortably. But yes VEEERRRYYYY cute! :biggrin2:

Right, time for last night's pictures! Loads of eyes open now! There's only a couple of kits who haven't opened their eyes up now. They're also starting to move around a lot more now. Drunken huggy bun went on a big adventure all around the inside of the softbox. I love how they 'walk' rather than hop when they're little, and then their back feet can't quite keep up so they have to attempt a little 'hop'. They're just so wobbly!

[align=center]
DSC_0746_.jpg

DSC_0733_.jpg

DSC_0752_.jpg

[/align][align=center]
DSC_0803_.jpg

DSC_0817_.jpg

DSC_0812_.jpg

[/align][align=center]
[/align]

:biggrin2:OMG That is to much cuteness. That is why I wouldn't be able to breed. I would end up having to keep them all.

OK, I just have to say, that I look forward to these photos every day! :) Tonight, we had a little dinner party (Will, my mum and my roommate's parents)... When they left, I almost knocked Will down to get to the laptop first. He doesn't need to play e-Poker. But I need my cuteness!

lol just thought I'd share :D

I love their little eyes! They're peepin' at everything! :biggrin2:

I cannot believe it!

They couldn't possibly have gotten cuter....... but they DID!

Look at my baby!!!!!!!!! :hearts:

:inlove:

Latest posts

Back