Not so False pregnancy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're so great for updating us regularily. It's such a treat to watch the little ones grow. I'm beginning to feel they're part of my bunny gang

Runaround is right! They're MENTAL now they can see! :p

Actually I just had to go and take the sides off the nestbox because they're all climbing out and can't get back in! I went in to the room to find a pile of babies in the corner of the cage and Cordie sitting in the nestbox looking baffled!

So now they can come and go as they please, but they can at least get back in to snuggle in the hay.

Also, I do apologise for not taking photos on Sunday. I was really, really lazy. I have no real excuse.

Buuuut.. I took about 350 photos today to make up for it. :p And I took a video of them all waddling around.

I will post pics now but I haven't got time to upload the video tonight, too tired! But I will post it tomorrow, I promise. ;)

[align=center]
DSC_0010_.jpg

DSC_0070_.jpg

DSC_0071_.jpg

DSC_0043_.jpg

DSC_0103_.jpg

DSC_1005_.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_1000_.jpg

DSC_0271_.jpg

DSC_0262_.jpg

DSC_1060_.jpg

DSC_0041_.jpg

And I've fallen in love with this little blue! I think it must be a girl, because...
I picked her up and she lay back in my hand comfortably...
DSC_0129_.jpg

Readied her tiny baby tongue...
DSC_0133_.jpg

And then she cleaned her left foot...
DSC_0143_.jpg

And her right foot...
DSC_0159_.jpg

And her face...
DSC_0170_.jpg

Then her belly...
DSC_0209_.jpg

Then her seat (me) for good measure...
DSC_0200_.jpg

Aaannnndd... then she fell asleep.. :p
DSC_0245_.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]OMG!!!!!

I'm like, crying from the cuteness..... honestly, they are just SO unbelieeeeeeevably cute that I don't know what to say, except.....

I WANT!!!!!!!
:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:
[/align]

You're going to kill half the forum with your cute little guys!
That little girl is so trusting already... You've got the magic touch!

OH MY GOSH!!
They are SO adorable, and the pictures of the little girl's cleaning ritual and nap almost killed me!
So cute.
Cutest baby pictures I've seen. Ever.

THEY'RE JUST SO PERFECT!!

At the risk of offending a few, I'm going to say it anyway...How could anyone look at those adorable babies, and NOT believe in a Creator?

These magnificient little balls of fur are no cosmic accident or evolutional by-product. They're the handiwork of a loving God who designed all things!

AGH! BABY WASHER BUNNY!! I had no idea babies that young even washed themselves! She is so, so adorable... They all are. You're really making me want to foster a pregnant doe now! Are you able to tell the little ones apart yet? Also, can we get some pictures of Cordie with her babes? Cordie is such a gorgeous girl! I know nothing about genetics, but I have to think Nigel is the dada, I mean the babies look just like him.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
AGH! BABY WASHER BUNNY!! I had no idea babies that young even washed themselves!
I know baby dwarf hamsters start to *try* to clean themselves before their eyes are open. They normally get a face swipe, or two, in, the teeter over and fall. Funny little wobbly things...

I love the picture of "her" washing her face! Smooshy little bunneh cheeks!

:inlove:

Hehe, oh no! Mass murder by cute! :p

I will try and get some photos with Cordie but she moves around so much when the babies are pestering her.

AHH!! They are just so dang cute!! I can't wait until my baby bunnies get here. just two more weeks. The little one who fell asleep is adorable!!

Those babies are just precious! that little girl is killing me! and *MY* boy is a dollbaby! THIS one tho........ seems to disapprove of cameras in his face!! :shock:

DSC_0262_.jpg

I think what makes them even cuter is the great quality of the pics as well.... You're so great with the camera! :D

I cannot wait to see the video..... :biggrin2:

Sadly, no viodeo today. :(

Virgin Media is once again demonstrating how CRAP it is, and my connection can barely manage to upload some photos - it won't even look at a video.. :?

Anywho.. I've also been lazy with the picture taking, so after the lovely comment from Jen about how good quality my photos are (and thanks for that by the way! ;))... have some lazy photos where I piled everyone one my lap on the blanket that was over me which is the worst blanket for taking pictures of a harlie on and I couldn't even be bothered to get a different one. :p I also couldn't be bothered setting up the lights so there's loads of strong shadows and highlights and... yeah anyway, I promise better pictures tomorrow!

[align=center]
DSC_0321_.jpg

DSC_0340_.jpg

DSC_0357_.jpg

DSC_0400_.jpg

And I think this picture really shows just how exhausted my poor baby girl is at the moment. Must be a nightmare having so many little things to look after!
DSC_0302_.jpg

[align=center]It was nice having my girly out again and getting a cuddle. She's been so on edge about the babies and all the changes, and I've been so preoccupied making sure they're all doing okay, haven't had a lot of quality time with her.[/align][/align]

Latest posts

Back