Nepo's Picture Page! =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
m.e. wrote:
pm'd Carolyn

best to ignore them...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks m.e. :)

*Nepo*

I'm glad the troll didn't upset you. I was undert the impression thatyou would've been, but seeing how you replied to this post, you handledit really well.

Nepo's new diggs are beautiful! It looks like the he's adjusted JustFine to it. He's got the sweetest face. :) It's a home built for aKing, no doubt.

His foot's healing quite well. So glad to see that! Keep me posted here or in PM on how he's doing.

Give him a big smooch for me, and I have to tell you, the bunny in thatpicture that kinda looks like Nepo isn't half as cute as Our Boy!Nepo's got it over him ten-fold!

:)

-Carolyn

P.S. If you wish to know Nepo's breed/breeds, your best bet is to have Pamnock take a guess.
The only reason the troll didn't upset me wasbecause I couldn't tell it was a troll. StillI always try tobe friendly to newcomers.Nepo prefers going on the littletable that's circled below instead of his box lol.

algo.jpg

I haven't had a chance to check on his feet yet,he gets aggressive when I try to pick him up. I stopped using theNeosporin and Peroxide, it says on the label to not use morethan a week. Still they're healing alone too. I haven't put cardboardbecause I can't find any lol. Pam told me his breed on another post along time ago, she said he looked like a harlequin(magpie) Mini Rex. :)

OOO OOO He is a mini-rex! (he's just bigger than bo!) I'm glad! I don't know why, but I am......

I think I'd really like to kiss his nose now! LOL!

babybunnywrigley wrote:
*nepo* wrote:
My mom told me to put some shavings inthe litter box andNepo started eating them like they werepellets :X :p. lol
Wrigley does the same thing with his carefresh litter :?

You'd think I wasn't feeding him :(:shock:lol
I guess I just have to wait until he usesit and then he won't eat them. I just hope he uses it soon lol:p

*nepo* wrote:
babybunnywrigley wrote:
*nepo* wrote:
My mom told me to put some shavings inthe litter box andNepo started eating them like they werepellets :X :p. lol
Wrigley does the same thing with his carefresh litter :?

You'd think I wasn't feeding him :(:shock:lol
I guess I just have to wait until he usesit and then he won't eat them. I just hope he uses it soon lol:p
That's a good idea :)

Once Wrigley uses his litterbox he usually stops eating the litter.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
OOO OOO He is a mini-rex! (he's just bigger thanbo!) I'm glad! I don't know why, but I am......

I think I'd really like to kiss his nose now! LOL!
Lol he likes to kiss my nose:pBut I don't kiss him back on his nose, I prefer hisforehead :D

Bo B Bunny wrote:
*nepo* wrote:
Well I guess he does have rex fur. I'venever heard of Valure. All I can think of is of Valuran:p

I do think NEPO is part Rex... maybe a mini-rex mix? but I thinkpamnock has said the rex fur is recessive so I don't know......weird.....

That fur sure does look like rex fur especially in the photo just aboveme (well it's about 4 posts above me.. sheesh! you all postquick!)LOL!
Ooh I learned about the recessive thing inmy science class a week ago, and they used bunnies asexamples!:)So the rex fur is covered by another trait :D.You're right this thread moves fast lol

The dewlap and he/she seems to have more feminine features! LOL! I know you can't tell that way, but I think so.....

I thinkI heardsomewhere thatbucks can have dewlaps too, but I think it'skind of weird because a dewlap is mainly used for a doe to get hair tobuild a nest :?

*nepo* wrote:
I thinkI heard somewherethatbucks can have dewlaps too, but I think it's kind ofweird because a dewlap is mainly used for a doe to get hair to build anest :?
They can have them.

In mini-rex it's not usual. He would have to be quite overweight.

Some breeds it's more common I think, but in Mini-rex the bucks usually don't.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
*nepo* wrote:
I thinkI heard somewherethatbucks can have dewlaps too, but I think it's kind ofweird because a dewlap is mainly used for a doe to get hair to build anest :?
They can have them.

In mini-rex it's not usual. He would have to be quite overweight.

Some breeds it's more common I think, but in Mini-rex the bucks usually don't.
I don't know what to think now lol. :p

I took more pictures :)

But he didn't feel like posing for pictures today :(

He didn't want to flop on the couch :?

nepo082.jpg

But he did want to flop on the floor :)

nepo087.jpg

His sore hocks, I can really tell they're smaller :)

nepo086.jpg

Washing himself

nepo083.jpg

I don't know why his wiskers aren't curly anymore

nepo084.jpg

Bo's whiskers straighten out sometimes.I noticed tonight I could see them better, but they are still reallyshort lol.

NEPO's feetsies look so much better! I'm so glad.

There are a couple little "hole" places I see. I think Iwould put whatever you have been using on those for another day or two(I know you said you had quit treating him?)

I love that nose!!!!!!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Bo's whiskers straighten out sometimes. I noticedtonight I could see them better, but they are still really short lol.

NEPO's feetsies look so much better! I'm so glad.

There are a couple little "hole" places I see. I think Iwould put whatever you have been using on those for another day or two(I know you said you had quit treating him?)

I love that nose!!!!!!
Yeah I stopped treating him because it said to not treat morethan a week, I asked my dad why and he said that if it didn't work in aweek then I should stop. Plus he really didn't like it. I'm glad howhis feet are healingtoo :)

Does he have the tiny corner pan? Bo had that andwhen he got so big, he quit using it. I ended up getting hima large square pan with the side that is down a bit.

Latest posts

Back