Nepo's Picture Page! =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*nepo* wrote:
Thanks babybunnywrigley, Wrigley isadorable too.

Lol I took pictures today again here they are:

Hereare his sore hocks today, I thinkthey're getting smaller :)

nepo058.jpg

nepo060.jpg

Right after a flop

nepo059.jpg

One of his bathrooms lol

nepo061.jpg

Checking out the trash :?

nepo062.jpg

Nose :)

nepo063.jpg

Curious to see what's over there

nepo064.jpg

Biting the carpet :X

nepo065.jpg

Delawp :)

nepo068.jpg

Fighting with the stuffed animal lol

nepo070.jpg

Where's the bunny? :p

nepo073.jpg

is your bunny desieased? he has a lot of blotches on him

One of Wrigley's litterboxes came with CritterLitter and I used it for about a day, but I was scared that Wrigleywould try and eat it. It didn't seem to really work that welleither :?

I'm not sure about the other litter, but it says that there is no pine or cedar so that is good ;)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
*nepo* wrote:
I'm not sure maybe around 10months?
If NEPO is a rex breed (I think he's a rex mix actually cause of hiscoloring and nose) but.... he's not a mini-rex. He'swayyyyyyyy taller than bo and longer also.

He's so cute. I want to kiss that little nose :)
His fur isn't velvety, but it's soft. And he is pretty long. I love kissing his nose but his forehead is better lol. :p

babybunnywrigley wrote:
One of Wrigley's litterboxes came with Critter Litter and Iused it for about a day, but I was scared that Wrigley would try andeat it. It didn't seem to really work that welleither :?

I'm not sure about the other litter, but it says that there is no pine or cedar so that is good ;)
So is it okay If I use the pearls(Critter Litter)one? I just don't want to waste it.It's a really small bag. I'll use the wood shavings one when there's nomore of the Critter Litter. :)

pm'd Carolyn

best to ignore them...
icon_rolleyes.gif

*nepo* wrote:
babybunnywrigley wrote:
Oneof Wrigley's litterboxes came with Critter Litter and I used it forabout a day, but I was scared that Wrigley would try and eatit. It didn't seem to really work that well either:?

So is it okay If I use the pearls(Critter Litter)one? I just don't want to waste it.It's a really small bag. I'll use the wood shavings one when there's nomore of the Critter Litter. :)
I'd say it's fine as long and Nepo doesn't eat them :D

Wrigley eats everything in sight though that's why I didn't use them for him ;)

*nepo* wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
*nepo* wrote:
If NEPO is a rex breed (I think he's a rex mix actually cause of hiscoloring and nose) but.... he's not a mini-rex. He'swayyyyyyyy taller than bo and longer also.

His fur isn't velvety, but it's soft. And he is pretty long. Ilove kissing his nose but his forehead is better lol. :p
I edited my post cause I went back and looked at more pics and I didn'tthink he was WAYYYYYYYY taller, but then again it's hard to tell LOL!

He's just so pretty! I think he looks really soft too! I didn't know hedidn't have the velvet hair.... I always thought he looked as if hedoes!

Gosh, I love their hair on their foreheads! I think bo gets sick of me kissing him there and on his cheeks LOL!

babybunnywrigley wrote:
*nepo* wrote:
babybunnywrigley wrote:
Oneof Wrigley's litterboxes came with Critter Litter and I used it forabout a day, but I was scared that Wrigley would try and eatit. It didn't seem to really work that well either:?

I'd say it's fine as long and Nepo doesn't eat them :D

Wrigley eats everything in sight though that's why I didn't use them for him ;)
Nepo eats everything too, I hope hedoesn't dig out the litter. I'll watch to see if he eats them, if hedoes I'll put the other one in his litter box. But I think I'll wait awhile until I fill his litter box because of his sore hocks as they mayget infected. :)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
*nepo* wrote:
BoB Bunny wrote:
*nepo* wrote:

His fur isn't velvety, but it's soft. And he is pretty long. Ilove kissing his nose but his forehead is better lol. :p
I edited my post cause I went back and looked at more pics and I didn'tthink he was WAYYYYYYYY taller, but then again it's hard to tell LOL!

He's just so pretty! I think he looks really soft too! I didn't know hedidn't have the velvet hair.... I always thought he looked as if hedoes!

Gosh, I love their hair on their foreheads! I think bo gets sick of me kissing him there and on his cheeks LOL!
Thanks :), can you see from the pictures that his fur from his forehead is curly? lol

YES! I see that especially in the photo where he's all stretched out on the sofa (one of my personal favorites of him!)

Sometimes I wish we all lived closer. I would love to visit with you and actually see and pet and kiss Nepo!

Back