Nepo's Picture Page! =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*nepo*

Reaction score
This is a picture I drew of him long ago
nepo050.jpg

Drinking water

nepo046.jpg

nepo045.jpg

nepo044.jpg

That's his face when I start petting and stop :p

b65dfbce.jpg

Just sitting there

nepo042.jpg

This is the setup I made in his cage because of his sore hock

nepo041.jpg

And this is his sore hock :(

nepo040.jpg

The pictures actually go backwards but it doesn't really matter

Nepo is such a cutie! His nose, his ears, hislittle bunny mouth, all adorable! How is his hock doing now? I love thelook on their faces when you have been petting them for awhile and thenstop. It takes them a bit to reorient themselves. Can't wait to followNepo's post!

Fergi's mom

Thanks everyone :)

I only started washing his feet ( he has 2, 1 oneach foot :() with peroxide yesterday and I started applyingNeosporinon onMonday, but he already seems to be improving,all the wood and little wirealso helps alot. When it used tohurt a lot he would go to the sofa and lay there when I let him out ofhis cage, but now he runs around much more. :)

Wow! A picture is worth a thousand words.

I never had a chance to see a sore hock on arabbit. We have a plastic bottom cage so we don't have thatexperience of the sores. I use the same type of bowl for ourhay too. For the real long stems, we cut them down with apair of scissors so they can fit in the bowl. Pebbles wouldpush her nose right down to the bottom of the bowl to get the fineparts of the hay.

How do you take such close-ups? My pictures would end upblurry, and the flash would make it so bright, also the red eye looksso devil like. Your pictures show so much detail.

Thanks for showing your pics!

Rainbows!

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Wow! A picture is worth a thousand words.

I never had a chance to see a sore hock on arabbit. We have a plastic bottom cage so we don't have thatexperience of the sores. I use the same type of bowl for ourhay too. For the real long stems, we cut them down with apair of scissors so they can fit in the bowl. Pebbles wouldpush her nose right down to the bottom of the bowl to get the fineparts of the hay.

How do you take such close-ups? My pictures would end upblurry, and the flash would make it so bright, also the red eye looksso devil like. Your pictures show so much detail.

Thanks for showing your pics!

Rainbows!
Thanks :D. The hay bowl actually belonged to my sister'sfriend's mom. I'll try cutting the hay stems I usually fold thembecause I don't have a lot of time but they just unfold again. Nepoalso pushes his nose through the hay :). I guess my camera is goodquality, I'm surprised there was almostno red eye usuallythere are a lot. And I'm not much of a photographer.

Thank you very much for sharing your beautifulboy with us, and the picture of the hock is very informative, to saythe least-since when I tried to take pictures of Jaden's foot lastsummer I ended up with a blur.

He is gorgeous btw, I love his panda nose

Cher

Oh, Nepo is just so precious! I'm sosorry that he has a sore hock right now. I hope that itclears soon.

Please keep us posted as to his progress.

nepo034.jpg

This is one of my favorite Nepo pictures. I love him somuch. He's such a cutie, and his personality is so sharp andbright. Keep the pictures coming, and keep treating thatfoot. It'll be better in no time, but will say a prayer thatit heals faster than usual.

-Carolyn

OOhhhh poor baby!!! I can't stand whenanimals have injuries!! I always feel much more sad for animals thanpeople, but hey...I'm an animal person! hehe...but yes, I agree thatNepo is an absolutley adorable bun! I love the dark nose andhe really has unique coloration!

Carolyn, that's my favorite Nepo pic also! He's just so cute :)

I love seeing him bowing down for more attention, Nepo! He's such asweet boy! I like your cage setup also for his sore tootsies! You canget those softer slick resting pads that help also. I amgoing to work on Bo's first level. He's got some stuff that Ithink hurts his feet when he jumps from the second level. Iwant it comfy for him!

Thanks everyone! I'll tell him everyone said he'scute :p.

I took more pictures today :)

Here are both of his sore hocks :(

nepo051.jpg

Relaxing :)

nepo052.jpg

Licking the couch :p

nepo053.jpg

Licking me

nepo056.jpg

This dog likes to come to my house and do his business :X

nepo054.jpg

This is how Nepo reacted when he saw the dog through the window