Nepo's Picture Page! =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks babybunnywrigley, Wrigley is adorable too.

Lol I took pictures today again here they are:

Hereare his sore hocks today, I thinkthey're getting smaller :)

nepo058.jpg

nepo060.jpg

Right after a flop

nepo059.jpg

One of his bathrooms lol

nepo061.jpg

Checking out the trash :?

nepo062.jpg

Nose :)

nepo063.jpg

Curious to see what's over there

nepo064.jpg

Biting the carpet :X

nepo065.jpg

Delawp :)

nepo068.jpg

Fighting with the stuffed animal lol

nepo070.jpg

Where's the bunny? :p

nepo073.jpg

Nepo.. such cute pictures of Nepo! LOL.. that isjust one cute Bunny! looks soo veleted and cuddley! LOL is Nepo a boyor a girl??? lol

Cinnabun wrote:
Nepo.. such cute pictures of Nepo! LOL.. that is just onecute Bunny! looks soo veleted and cuddley! LOL is Nepo a boy or agirl??? lol
Lol I don't know what he is,but I'll keep calling him he until I prove itwhat heislol. Although 2 people have sexed him and say he's a girl.:p

I got one rabbit inthat had the hocksores such as Nepodoes i used bag balmon bun bun hocks they seemedto clear up fast. iused peroxide and epsom salt soaks forhis feet also, tends to be a pain holdingup the rabbit for 10minutes but its better than lettingit get soaked to theskin but it does helpand tends to aleviate some of the pain .

Your right Gypsy. I have towait until my brother gets home so he can help me wash Nepo's feet. Forsome reason nobody likes helping me do that. :?I'm reallyglad how he's recovering so fast :).

lol oooo you have just been proven! LOL Nepo is aShe! LOL.. did you get 'em vet checked? thats what i had to do for myfriends litter of Kits, we just brought them in to get checked and itwas free! lol... so that was nice! lol

Cinnabun wrote:
lol oooo you have just been proven! LOL Nepo is a She! LOL..did you get 'em vet checked? thats what i had to do for my friendslitter of Kits, we just brought them in to get checked and it was free!lol... so that was nice! lol
I want toprove it myself :p. No the vet didn't sex him, I'll do it when I go gethim neutered or spayed lol.

*nepo* wrote:
Cinnabun wrote:
lol oooo you havejust been proven! LOL Nepo is a She! LOL.. did you get 'em vet checked?thats what i had to do for my friends litter of Kits, we just broughtthem in to get checked and it was free! lol... so that was nice!lol
I want to prove it myself :p. No thevet didn't sex him, I'll do it when I go get him neutered or spayedlol.

LOL!!!!! how old is Nepo??

Cinnabun wrote:
*nepo* wrote:
Cinnabun wrote:
lol oooo you havejust been proven! LOL Nepo is a She! LOL.. did you get 'em vet checked?thats what i had to do for my friends litter of Kits, we just broughtthem in to get checked and it was free! lol... so that was nice!lol
I want to prove it myself :p. No thevet didn't sex him, I'll do it when I go get him neutered or spayedlol.

LOL!!!!! how old is Nepo??
I'm not sure maybe around 10 months?

I finally know how to holdhim so I can sex him all by myself except I don't know how to sex himyet lol.

His sore hocks bled a little yesterday and today:(but I notice they are getting more fur around them andthey're getting smaller. :)

I also build a new cage that's way bigger than hisold one and right now he's living outside in it. It's covered mostly inwood ( 3 sides are in wire and most of the floor is wood)andhas a shelf with a box so he can hide in it. And I also bought a litterbox and this littercame with it,is this a goodlitter?:

inP037144large_fae7.jpg
Ididn't think so, so I bought this one: Is it good too?

lg_05954_35655.jpg

Lol I have evidence for himto be a boy and girl. He may be a girl because he has a dewlap and hedoes the 'flattening nest thing' where he uses his paws to flatten theground. And I think I can see his testicles, but I'm notreally sure what they look like. Yesterday I tried to sex him and I sawa taco shell which means a girl, but today I saw a donut which means aboylol :pBut maybe I did it wrong.

*nepo* wrote:
I'm not sure maybe around 10 months?

If NEPO is a rex breed (I think he's a rex mix actually cause of hiscoloring and nose) but.... I don't think he's amini-rex.He seems a lot taller than boand longer also.

Have you weighed him?

I hate that pearl litter :( It's really sticky when it gets wet ....

He's so cute. I want to kiss that little nose :)

Latest posts

Back