Nepo's Picture Page! =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The litter isthesame exact thing as the one in the pictureofWrigley(the triangular one) except it's purple lol. You cansee it in the pictures :).

Is it ok if he pees red :(? I just came home and Isaw red pee, I was thinking and the only new thing that he may haveeaten is his litter, I took it out. He is acting fine.

On the topic of litter pans...

Cosmo has been recently having a problem with..ehhem...placing his buttto far over the litter pan and shooting right onto the floor outside ofhis cage!! So I just bought one of those litter pans with thebrim all around it online..can't wait till it arrives!Hopefully that'll keep his tush inside!! Haha

-Vanessa

I might just cut the litterboxa little so he can fit his buttin it. He use tohave a rat one and he was really good at using it, I didn't put litterin it though.

He's feet are doing better.I think they're a little bit smaller, but they haven't disappeared yet.I tried taking pictures yesterday but none would come up good. So Itook one today :):

I took his old box, pulled the floor out and turned it upside down and he really like it :D

nepo088.jpg

I have to put something soft in it, but I don'tknow what. If I put a blanket or pillow he'll dig it out and eat it. Iguess I'll have to get the soft bedding.

More pictures :). He found a really weird place to lay down on lol. On top of the couch :p

nepo089.jpg

nepo091.jpg

Being bad :X

nepo093.jpg

nepo094.jpg

He loves drinking water from eye droppers :)

nepo097.jpg

Sore hock :)

nepo098.jpg

Today somehow he's toenail fell off :(maybe it got stuck on the wire

nepo096.jpg

Nail

nepo095.jpg

Is there somethingI should put on his foot?

I just love Nepo. It doesn't matter how bad he isbeing, he still looks so innocent :p. Clever too, not knocking any ofthose ornaments on the floor. His hocks look so much better. As for thetoenail, I guess I would just keep it clean and maybe put what you usedon his hocks, and just keep an eye on it.- Jan

oh my goodness, I'd be kissing that nose all day long! :p

nepo089.jpg

c.u.t.i.e.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nepo is a black magpie Harlequin--basically, that's his (her?)color. it does kind of look likerex fur, and atfive pounds that is a little small for the harlequin breed.he has real nice body markings but his face, while cute, from a showpoint of veiw isn't exactly right.

his toe should be fine, that is fairly common, just keep an eye on it.:)

say hi to him for me!

Thanks everyone :). Tomorrowwon't be a happy day for him because were getting new couches:(and he probably won't be allowed on them. I plan on buyinghim a bed or little chair from Petsmart hopefully he'll like it:)

"Tomorrow won't be a happyday for him because were getting new couches :(and heprobably won't be allowed on them."

lol :D

i think i can tell what sex nepo is by looking at the sore hockspics... :) but he kinda does have the refined doehead and the dewlap...but that's small enough that it could be either

nepo is such a cool name...how'd you come up with it?

I LOVE Nepo...he is too cute!

When we got our new couches my dog wasn't too happy because he wasn'tallowed on them. :( I think over time he got usedto not going on them though...he has his own big dog pillownowand he also has this fold out futon thing that he uses asa bed. :)

Jenn

Nepo is so sweet and so laid backlooking. He looks like not much bothers him. He has the sweetest nose?Please give that handsome baby a kiss on his awesome nose.

Poor Nepo, no more couch, poor guy. I love that you are getting him his own little bed or chair. So sweet of you.

Bless his heart the por guy. How's his foot feeling?I bet it'sso sore. His sore hocks look awesome they are so much betterlooking.

Tina

ps. How did you find the name Nepo for him if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks again for all thenice replies :). He's foot is the same as on the pictures, it doesn'tseem to be bothering him anymore. My mom came up with that name becauseI wouldn't come up with one myself, buT I like it :). I foundout there's a town named that too :p. I might get this bedforhim :)

Latest posts

Back