My Magical Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love bunny floppers....my heart bunny used to do them all the time but i have never seen willow or walter do one yet and it makes me sad. your redrum sure loved her mama i can see why you miss her so

i have tons of pics i dont know why im holding out ...this is the place to post em so here goes..:)

Flashie my handsome boog:)
flashdi1.jpg

uve seen this pic as my avatar before
flashdi2.jpg

Flashie gettin down with the getdown:)
flashnew2-1.jpg

skinny butt

flashdi4.jpg

My Angel

flashangelnow2.jpg

This pic shows her splay leg
angeldec4.jpg

her haulin
angeldi6.jpg

angeldi2.jpg

my precious asleep..she sleeps really hard ...look at those little lips.
flashaug2007b.jpg

Have a great Day!!

Div400graphics-1.gif

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pics you posted, I am so crazy in love with Flashie, man he is one gorgeous bunny :heartbeat:

I wish I could curl up right beside that precious angel and go to sleep myself ;)

BTW do you wanna add Snickers to your herd?? He's now on Santa's naughty list!!!!

OH DONT TEASE ME WOMAN!!!.i love naughty bunnies!!...what did precious,perfect Snicks do ?.couldnt have been him whatever it was....mustve been the lizard or something...:)

OK I love your animals, your cars, and your camera! Beautiful shots in there! What kind of camera do you have??

I am a muscle car lover and am working towards getting one as soon as kiddo heads off to college. She's four now so that will be awhile. ;)I want my own Eleanor

Flash is one of the most beautiful buns I've seen. I'd never heard of thriantas until recently.

I'm a big dog lover too, and have a rescued catahoula mix that is my furbaby. I lost my 13 year old golden retriever to nasal cancer in June of '06 and I still cry almost every day.

you need more bunnies Lisa.. :)

thank you so much again, it was a blast having you guys over to visit and see the herd...they LOVE everything you brought over...

Andy

Thank you Suze!!..Flashie is stinkin cute!!:)..and my car is the baddest of the bad..:)hehe..u gonna get urself a Ford huh?....Eleanor is a beauty..when u get that badboy well get together somehow and show the boys what its all about..:)
i had to look up Catahoula ..i had no idea what it was..hehe..what a gorgeous dog ..i want pics...im sorry about ur retriever .,i lost my Jazzerbear (corgi mix) she was 16 and had cancer i had time to say goodbye thank goodnesss...whoo loved that dog...and i also had to put down my Piggy(sharpei/chow) cuz she had a nasal tumour...not sure if it was cancer but she started getting bloody noses everyday .for weeks...it was horrible..she was so old the vet suggested it might be time ..she was like 13 years old...luved that damm dog too...grrr why we gotta love them so dammm much.?
and i took all the pics on an Olympus sp-350 except for the good pics.hehe..they were done by my friend who is a professional photographer...all the ones with the lush green background were done by her...shes awesome aint she?..
and she loves bunnies and has some of her own so she loves taking pics of em.i have tons more that she took ill post em up..i just didnt wanna overwhelm u guys with so many pics .:)
Andy it was great meeting u and ur wife too! thanks for having us over !..tell me tell me!! did they love the alfalfa?..and what about the tunnels?. id cut those suckers up and put one in each cage they are gonna dig them so much...and all ur buns are breathtaking...oh my god i cannot believe i left there without a baby bunny...it was tough i tell ya..hehe..well let me know when u wanna split some more hay ..ill prob go thru it quicker then u.,i use tons of it in their cages and poopboxes.makes them eat more of it when its in their face all the time..:).

Brandy ...ill take Snicks anytime..hehe

some action shots of Flashie
flashdi6.jpg

flashdi5.jpg

Angel showing us that a splay leg wont slow her down...i had a heck of a time catching her that day ..she loved being outside and playing.
angeldi5.jpg

Yeah the greens with Flashie photos are just awesome!

I'm not partial to my muscle car, I've just always wanted an Eleanor the most. But hubby said he is going to buy me a classic muscle car on our 10 year anniversary, so I won't be picky! Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Whatever!! ;) Love em all!

Not to hijack your blog, but here are some pictures of my Catahoula, Blue like you asked for. (I don't have my own blog on here, I'm not nearly interesting enough to justify one) ;)

035.jpg

and one of Caddie (my golden) and Blue's head. They were waiting patiently to go back home from our cabin in MN.

100_0042.jpg

ohh u can post pics anytime u want on my blog...no prob.:)
Blue has some amazing markings!!.she/he almost has a wild dog look about her..very kewl.!..and my heart hurt when i looked at Caddies pic...she/he? looks to have some years on her..bless her little heart she looks so sweet sitting on her pillow..dam id miss that face too....RIP baby...

p.s. hubby better stick to his promise..hehe

id luv to see more pics of both of em ..i know u have more..:) post all u want on my blog..:)

Catahoula's definitely have a wild dog look about them, you are right. They are actually derived of a mix of the dogs the native americans had with them in Lousiana. They're full name is Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog, or Catahoula Cur. They come in every color you can think of, and I'm pretty sure I won't own another breed besides this one now that I've got her (except for if a mastiff comes my way, my other fave breed).

Caddie was a she, yes. And hands down the most wonderful dog I have ever owned. She made it to almost 14 years before nasal cancer took her. And she was deaf for the last four years of her life. That is when we became closer than ever. I came up with my own hand signals for her, and she responded almost immediately. It was so great to have our own special way to communicate to each other, and I would have done anything for her. I bought a brace that would go around her tummy that had straps on it so I could lift her back end up the stairs for her when he arthritis got too bad. It was amazing how good of a team we became together those last years. That is why I still cry almost every day. She was one in a million. ;) Her nose also would bleed constantly towards the end too. The vet told me there was a mass in the canal for sure, and they assumed it was cancer. But they had to do xrays for sure. But I didn't put her through that. I just took her home and let her tell me when it was time.

Yes hubby better come through! LOL He saw my eyes light up when he said that, so I think he knows he's in for it! :wink The closest I ever got to my muscle car was when my Grandma left me her 76 Nova. It was a four door granny car, but it had balls. :nasty: It was a fun car for me! I had to sell it when we moved to Texas a while back, so that is why hubby said he would get me a "real" one some day,

Thanks for the offer! You are too kind! I will look for some more fun pics of the animal crew. I have a great shot of caddie and Blue laying together when Blue was just a pup and they are both looking at me and laying in the exact same position. It's priceless! But it doesn't appear to be on this 'puter so I'll keep looking

My dear Lis :hugsquish: come here and let me hug you !!!!! Gosh, you have no ideas how much I miss talking with you. :) hehe, thank you for all messages you left at my blog. It means a lot. :) Anyway, moving went well. Only a littleeee problem with our girl, lol. Poor her, she really misses her old cage. Hubby is hurrying to fix it. We promise you we will bring back sweet Kimiko asap. She binkies all around the new apartment though. I guess she likes the bigger space. Soon she sees her new room, I'm sure she will love it. Now she's sleeping next to me. Since we've moved here, she's never left my side. She follows me everywhere and on;y me , not hubby. I guess she feels a little less
secured about new place. Many people came to our home, starting from family, friends and some guys cane to fix wall, set up Internet, bla bla bla. That makes her more stressed. Okay, I gotta go. We need to redecorate bathroom and toilet today. :) Miss you, Lis. Take care.
Kisses and kisses and kisses, my lovely friend.

PS : I love all pics of yours. The one you held Hurc in your arms has warmed my heart. :) All pets who lucky to be around you look so happy and I can tell that they know they're lucky to have a perfect momma ;)

bamsherm038.jpg

I must say, I love this photo! Wonderful setup for a shot, and a handsome bunny model to boot. ;) I'm impressed too, that he sat still long enough to pose for this. :)

Vircia did u redecorate the toilet yet? hehe...that made me giggle..:)
Bassetluv thanks i thought Shermans pic came out awesome too!..and as for him sitting still ...thats all i could get him to do..he was stuck in that position.:)ill have to post some more from that sitting ..we took some pics with him and parsley around him but it ended up looking like he was on a platter for dinner.hehe..ill post a couple so u guys can see..
but first i gotta put up this vid i just took of Flashie eating an orange..the vid is really grainy and bright so its hard on the eyes ,,,and u need to turn ur volume up when watching.. all that noise ur hearing is him eating the orange..:)..and that loud beep at the end was my cookies in the oven....they were done:)
[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/Qby85iaro_8[/flash]

Latest posts

Back