My Magical Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 dogs.....:)..oh im sure theres lab in there too...she is obsessed with water....she climbs in her water bucket..i gotta bungee it to the freakin wall or else she flings it everywhere...whoo hoo water partyyyyyy!!.....and forget about having the hose in ur hand when shes around...she will yank it out of ur hand and take off with it and water goin everywhere...!!..whoohoo !..im the fool chasing her trying not to get soaked....hehe ....goodtimes.
this is Gyspy ...i took her from a neighbor down the street cuz she was always in front of his house roaming and she had a really bad limp and skinny skinny....so i asked him whats up with ur dog..he said.."taking her to the pound...do u want her...?"
geez..no more dogs...but he had such a cold personality i didnt wanna leave her with him..so he loaded her up in my truck and get this....he says hold on i have a bag of dog food for you too..im thinking right on free dogfood...keep in mind this is a pitbull mix sized dog.....he comes out all proud with a tiny itty bitty sample bag of crap.....it was enough to feed her one meal..i asked "when did she eat last"?...he looks up ...then down...uh...not sure.......grrrrrr....why why why would u forget to feed a dog?..it hurts when ur tummies hungry....poor baby..and the worst part is ..when i turned around to go back to my house..she adoringly rubbernecked to watch him as we left she even started whining for him.....thats devotion..he never even said goodbye to her.....anyways turns out her leg was broken and healed wrong...so now she limps pretty bad,.,and her leg is crooked...and malnourished really bad....

she is now my bedtime undercover snuggler.....and shes plump now..:)...she guards her food really bad from our wiener dog and the cats..and she hides her food under things...for later ya know.......prob cuz shes not used to having it on a regular basis...here she is my Gypsy girl
gypsy.jpg

Oh she is beautiful, it's so sad how people can treat their dogs, or any animal for that matter.

It's amazing how the dogs are still loyal even thought their owners mistreated them..Gypsy girl is so lucky to be with you guys now :inlove:

Cute doggies ! :) and there ! Billie ! I saw her playing with water hose and I did see she ate your X'mas tree ! :) Yeah ! I'm telling ya, I'm her big fan.... she's stunning, Lisa. I love to see how happy they are with you. They're lucky to have the best momma ever !
:big kiss:

sorry guys just logged on for a min..im working alot the last couple of days..i have a mustang in my garage right now that im doing stripes on ..so i gotta go but ill post a pic of it when im done so u guys can see what i do:)..hugs

i wanted to show u guys my other passion....took me along time to be able to get something like this...ive had her for 5 years and i still go out in my garage just to look at her..:)
u guys prob arent going to understand all this but i gotta list all her goodies:)
shes a 71 cuda ...383 ..4 speed pistol grip....all numbers matching,#29 of 31 built ...she is very rare...i could prob sell her at Barrett Jackson .but not gonna happen..im gonna be buried in this baby....i dont even let my boyfriend drive her..nope nuh huh no way...not gonna happen.:)

cudapark003bsmall.jpg

Thank you Trist when i have a bad day all i gotta do is get in that car and slam some gears and i come back with my hair stickin straight up and a big ol grin on my face....thats my therapy.:):),,,,hows everything going in the Bohemian house?

it's going well today.. my two bunnyboys are chillin body to body with the barricade up but they both do the bunny flop one after the other and deep snooze. I know.. I know.. I should have quaranteened (sp?) them but I did try, just not hard enough and once I saw they were in bunny love. I just let them be. I can't wait to neuter so they can be in with each other. I have NEVER seen BunBun so happy in all his life.

I love that your car is an awesome outlet! nothing like an adrenalin rush to push everything else away lol

heads up my 2 girls Redrum and Bambam loved laying next to each other thru the cage bars and bliss rolled right up to the cages .....but when i introduced ,,it was gloves off ! fur flying...then theyd go right back to laying next to each other thru the bars ...weird...i hope ur boys are dif...

69 Niice!!! love those big huge back windows:)...i luv those old cudas ..!! they look like their moving just sitting still!.and mean mean looking..thats one of the few cars that it doesnt matter what kind of condition its in ..it gets respect....my buddy has a couple of the 68 Hemicuda Superstock cars!..he owns the famous Bill Stiles cuda ..Bill still shows the car and runs it down the track but my buddy owns it..i actually got to go for a ride in it ..ON THE STREETS...thats so illegal ..u know what a superstock car sounds like right.?.well, it was 11:00 at night and we decide to fire it up and run it down a neighborhood street!..holy schmoly that thing lifted off the ground when we took off and we didnt have the wheelie bars on it..hehe i couldnt catch my breath till we came to a stop...hehe..it was amazing!..it was so loud the cops ended up showing up and they were all excited to see the cuda..:)......heres a pic of The stiles cuda and my cuda
hey Dave do u remember what made ur cuda go?.do u remember what size motor was in it?.u need to try and find a pic of it ,id luv to see it.!
billstilescar028.jpg

Virc ..i cant believe u found my youtube account and have seen all my silly vids...:)...my fav is of Redrum when she was buried under all the hay and she popped her head out at me like"here i am mom"..the vid is so dark but everytime i watch it i can feel and hear the love that i was feeling for her at that exact moment....
did u watch the one where she just kept doin a blissroll over and over again right next to my leg?..none of my buns do this..ive never seen anybodies bunny do blissrolls constantly on them.....those vids are so special to me..thanks for watching them Virc...even tho they are hard to see..:)..hugs my friend

:) Those cars are awesome. My hubby kept saying " hmmm cool, cool, cool " when we watched your pics together. :) hehe, he said you rock ! :muscleman:
I did watch the video clip you mentioned about. Redrum with her pink blanket :) she was so adorable, Lisa. Kimi never did blissroll next to me, the closet was when I sat with her on the floor ,right next to her cage. I gave her pet and she did bunny blissroll on a space between me and wardrobe. :) It was... can't even think of the word, but I'm sure you know how it feels :blushan:
Another favourite video is Angel, when it was her first day home. Like you said, she doesn't let her sickness stop her doing bunny cutie activities. :) She's really an angel.
How's Flashie ? It's him on your avatar,right ? ;) It reminds me of his clip, when you took him out for a walk in your backyard. :hyper: cute !!!!
I'm going to move to new place on Tuesday and probably I won't be able to connect Internet since the first day. We have to go registering it ourselves. I'll write to you as soon as I have Internet, ok ? Take care, Lisa.
Hugs and love, :hugsquish:

Trist heres a link to my youtube..but i gotta warn u i suk at doin videos..i have no new ones so these are from awhile back at our old house....ur gonna get so bored watching them..:) and they are almost impossible to see they are so dark..but heres the link my friend..dont fall asleep :)
my youtube

Latest posts

Back