My Magical Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Janet too funny i can think of all kinds of captions for that pic !..i bet RO people would come up with some good ones!
Brandy i laugh everytime i think of that night too..i didnt laugh at the time but geez poor Herc was a trooper...hes got such a goofy look about him doesnt he?..hehe
Vircia so you got a bunch of Rosemary now?.hehe..i dont blame Kimi i think it smells horrible...
Tweetiepy excellent idea ..i did consider saying its my bunny ..whos gonna say any different right?..but some of the security guards see these same bunnies around for awhile...and how would i explain that i keep losing dif bunnies..:)hehe
Bassetluv thank you so much..it was kinda hard to share with others my depression..but i really wanted people to see why she meant so much to me..i mean we all love our pets but every now and then one comes along that spins their magic on us..:)
Chandra thank you !:):)

its Doodles turn..:)..i got a call from Rascally Rabbit Rescue ,they said that there was a bun running lose in a neighborhood and it was near my side of town and wanted to see if i could try and catch him cuz the people in the neighborhood had been trying for a week but couldnt get him...my boyfriend and i loaded up all our "bunny catching" devices (which pretty much involves food ...and more food and a net..).:):)..i wasnt even sure we were gonna spot him out in the open cuz we were going there early afternoon and as u all know buns arent very active around this time...but within minutes my boyfriend spotted some white under a bush ..i clumsily stumbled up to this bush..i always make more noise when im trying to be quiet..its annoying.,,anyways i reached in towards him and grabbed him by the scruff and scooped his butt up ,it was almost too easy..all the people in the neighborhood that tried to catch him were watching and they all got teary eyed and asked me how i managed to get ahold of him...hehe..im telling u he was easier to catch then one of my own buns when their in their excercise pens...:).....
so i was supposed to bring him to the rescue that sent me out there but ..nope ..he gave me that up ears smile...u know the one......i was smitten with him..he wasnt goin anywhere:)..
the sad part about my little Doodle is i think he mightve been abused or mistreated ..
but i can guarantee that will never happen again .
hes my crazy gotta thump at everything bun...yep when were cooking ..he thumps...after u set him down ..he thumps...when he sees the cat he thumps...hes a thumpin fool....but we luvs him..:)
this is my Doodle ..hes stinkin cute......mr. Photogenic he is..
boy002.jpg

this is Doodle with My boyfriend Matt and his too cute for words daughter Sofia..

bunhat016.jpg

it dont get no cuter then this...
flashers006.jpg

im really wanting to show you one of my giants....this is Sherman (as in Tank)..hes my sweet ,gentle, stay out of trouble little boy...hes the only one of my buns that doesnt cuss hes very well mannered...hes my little Gentleman...
i got him and his sister ...well kinda sister from Florida they flew all the way to me in Arizona with a good friend of mine..i was only suppose to get Sherman but ended up with Ms. Perty too ...bunnies just happen..i guess..trust me u dont want me to go into that story..nope nuh huh ..no way..not gonna do it....
heres my Sherminator:)

bamsherm038.jpg

tunie023.jpg

this is him when i first got him...the young sherminator
pb005.jpg

Lisa what a great blog. Your Bunnies are all so Beautiful & Handsome. You have such a great way of expressing yourself.

I can hardly wait to read more about your bunnies.

Do you like live in a huge house? Where do you keep them all geez i have 4 and am moving to a 2 bedroom apartment from a 3 bedroom house with a basement. That should be fun but we will make do.

Aren't Bunny Rabbits just the best pets. All of mine have been my saviours over the past year and half so I can so relate to what you said.

Susan:)

Oh Lisa, it was like Doodle were waiting for you, and only you ! He's such a pretty boy. The brown spots around his nose just makes him way cuter ! And Sofia, she's look so sweet :) Her smile just brightens up my day

:inlove:

Sherman is really huge !!!
Miss :hug1

Awwwwww more of your babies :heartbeat:
Doodle is sweet, what a gorgeous little boy and Sherman, WOW now that's a bunny!!!

I wanna hear his story, oh yes I do so spill it lady :laughsmiley:

next up is Ms.Perty she is my black Flemmish Giant that has a broken ear...a broken tail..and well shes not real Perty..but we luvs her just the way she is...shes my big black mamajama...:)
i dont have too many good pics of her cuz shes black and well if uve ever tried to take a good pic of a black bunny u know how hard it is...:)
tator020.jpg

next is Tator tot..he is one of my rescued park buns..i was trying to catch 4 little baby black bunnies at the time that just got dumped at the park...and it was in the middle of the night..it was dark ..Obviously...and those little black buns were hard to try and keep an eye on...while i was peering under a tree ..i look over to my side and 2 ft away is Tator dude..he was wayy easier to see in the dark being that hes mainly white..i saw that he had his back to me and just started washing his little bitty face...i was like Lisa this is ur shot grab that stinkin bunny and dont let go no matter what ...!..i grabbed him and he squeeled and fought like a maniac..!!but i wasnt letting go..no freakin way..well i tuck him under my arm like a football thinkin this will calm the bastad down..but instead..he bit my arm..in the sensitive area underneath..well a scream came outta me and my boyfriend comes running thru the bushes to see what the hell and saw me running to the truck ..he realised i caught a bun....well i get to my truck and realize the keys are in MY POCKET....no easy task when i got a bunny that im squashing in my arms..hehe.,,Matts digging in my pocket while im trying not to giggle..im kinda ticklish..hehe...anyways we got the little booger home and realized that he had the biggest personality that ive ever seen in a bunny...so hes staying..hehe..
we quarantined him from the rest .,.then got him neutered ..he just got introduced into the "Bunny Chambers" this last weekend...welcome home little Tator...

this pic u can see some of the pee on him still from other buns at the park...and i know u cant tell but hes still a little dude...
tunie020.jpg

Brandy,..hehe u really wanna hear that Ms 'PERty story dont ya ..hehe
i will tell ya i promise..its starts off with when i opened the carrier that Shermin was in from his flight from Florida to Arizona...there was 2 bunnies in the carrier instead of one...sneaky people new i would not turn down another bunny who needed me..ill tell u more later..:)

well thats all the buns for now but i have other critters too..
first is my Sheba kitty she is 13 years old and shes a very outspoken ,hissing kinda kitty.,.but its all talk.shes got no cajonas behind it..
my friend found her in a box outside a grocery store and she was wayy too tiny to be away from her momma..sooooo i took her and fed her every couple of hours ..i lost alot of sleep with this little girl..but i luvs her..all i gotta say "its luv time"..and she comes running from any room in the house and hops up on me and starts to make bread and drool all over me...hehe
morebills005.jpg

morebills003.jpg

and next is my Sara..i found her running the streets and grabbed her and took her home..i got her spayed about 2 years ago and she kept going into heat after her spay,...,.,weird i know..i finally went back to the vet that did the spay and they said its unusual but sometimes they dont remove all the girl parts and the cat will still think shes in heat...it was tough living with a cat that stuck her butt up in the air all the time...AFTER THE SPAY..i was like what the heck can i do now ya know..so i let them open her up again and they DID find a piece of girly part and removed it ..shes not so annoying anymore thank god...hehe
oct5005.jpg

oooh sara looks like my manu except manu is ummm really on the "need to go on a diet" side. such beautiful animals!! Im in love with your sherman. madly in love. I wish i had a huge house and more knowledge and more money and.. yep just wish I had more bunnies.. ;) I so love your pics!

Tristana ..were actually moving so the buns have more room.hehe..yes they rule our world..:):)
Dave thank u so much!!.spoiled naw!! not my babies!!..i heard u have friends in Arizona..were abouts are they located??

i HAD to share this with you guys...Flashie has a basket house that i made for him and in one of the cutouts on it i added curtains for him ..just so he feels safe in there...and when he hears u walk in the room he will poke his head out of the window curtain and just sit there with the curtain over his head ..not moving for like ever...its more cute then this pic even shows...
bunners011.jpg

2 bunnies instead of 1....how cool is that?!?!

Your cats are beauties, I had never heard that about cats, thankfully with all 6 of my girls (3 girl dogs and 3 girl cats) all their girly parts got removed the first time around!

Flashie is just so darn awesome!! I love the curtain over his head, hahahaha I just wanna snuggle him :hugsquish:

:) here comes Tator Tot !!! :pinkbouce: I've been waiting to read about you, little guy. Lisa, he's way much cuter than I pictured him. I agree with brandy, you should name your next hoppy bunny Magic. :) You're awesome !!!

Your Sheba kitty surprised me :shock: She's look the same like Cheetos , my aunt's cats. Cheetos is a 7 years old boy. I love him the most among her cat. When I went to visit her , he always came to me and sat on my lap then he kept staring at my face. I petted him, played with him but he wouldn't stop staring at me :) Then my aunt told me what he wanted. he wanted me to carry him on my shoulder like a baby..... awwwww how cute ! yep :) Did I mention that I'm allergic to cats, but I do like them :( So before I went to see my aunt, I took my allergy pill every time before I went there :) Suit me ! I can't stop liking them !

Flashie with blanket is so cute !!!! hehehe :D " you cannot see me right, momma ? ", " hahaha :coolness: I'm the king of disguise " Hehe. Pls give him nose rubs from me :)

i made this video of myself ,my boyfriend Matt and Flashies ..breakdancing..:) ok so its only our heads but its funny ..check it.
breakdancing

Wabbitdad ..mesa is prob about 1/2 hr away from me..very kewl:)...

Latest posts

Back