My Magical Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Brandy...:) no my buns will NEVER be housed outside, we have such gorgeous weather here right now 78 degrees during the day and the front door was open and it was right behind him to the left so the bright glare was really messing with the camera...and u can hear the car go by so loud cuz we just had the street paved and its so freakin noisy now from all the rocks they left behind..they do our roads here with melted down tires and it is noisy,stinky and messy until it gets wore in alittle...

if i have too many rescue buns that need quarantined i have a huge outside cage/run that i will hold them in until they are clear and healthy,ive had to do this once cuz i had so many, but only during nice weather..never in the summer and never when its cold..as much as people say its ok for buns to handle hot/cold weather, its hard for me to do.no freakin way would i ever house a bunny in a hutch outside where it rains or snows...or even the temps here during the summer....my bunnies hate when it rains and they are INSIDE buns...could u imagine how scared they are when the rain is hitting their hutch roof....geez.i dont care how convinced some of these people are about it being ok....its NOT.

Such beautiful bunnies and sweet stories. You've really helped a lot of bunnies have better lives. I also have to say I love the Thriantas!

Flash Gordon wrote:
thanks Brandy...:) no my buns will NEVER be housed outside, we have such gorgeous weather here right now 78 degrees during the day and the front door was open and it was right behind him to the left so the bright glare was really messing with the camera...and u can hear the car go by so loud cuz we just had the street paved and its so freakin noisy now from all the rocks they left behind..they do our roads here with melted down tires and it is noisy,stinky and messy until it gets wore in alittle...

if i have too many rescue buns that need quarantined i have a huge outside cage/run that i will hold them in until they are clear and healthy,ive had to do this once cuz i had so many, but only during nice weather..never in the summer and never when its cold..as much as people say its ok for buns to handle hot/cold weather, its hard for me to do.no freakin way would i ever house a bunny in a hutch outside where it rains or snows...or even the temps here during the summer....my bunnies hate when it rains and they are INSIDE buns...could u imagine how scared they are when the rain is hitting their hutch roof....geez.i dont care how convinced some of these people are about it being ok....its NOT.
I 100% agree with you...I wouldn't want to sleep outside so why would I make my bunnies?!?!

i thought u guys might get a kick outta him smacking his lips so loudly....hehe...he really makes alot of noise when he eats fruit..:)
Brandy no wonder u thought he was housed outside..geez when i replay that vid u hear cars and planes ..hehe..all the windows were open that day but the camera really picked up on the background noise...

Tonyshuman thank you!! it seems like ive helped all those buns have better lives, but actually ....theyve made my life better..:)

Flash Gordon, you look as good as your bunnies :pThe short hair really suits you. Do you always keep it that color?

Aww thanks Nela...:blushan:
the pic with Hercules makes my hair kinda reddish...altho i do change the colors sometimes....most of the time its like this pic below..
flippedsmall.jpg

your blog is by far my favourite on RO.

seriously all your animal stories made me so happy :D

can i ask you a question - you said you got one of your buns from a hutch where he was left with his dead mate (i'm so sorry for him having to go through that btw, so sad :( ) but how exactly did you know he was there?

flashie is beautiful, i absolutely adore his colour!

thanx maxysmummy!! ya know ive always wanted to start a blog about all the buns that passed thru our house but i didnt quite know how to start it or where until RO ..:) i have a couple more rescue buns that i didnt post yet ..i was looking thru my pics and realized i forgot a couple of em..what bums me out is 1 of em was one of the harder ones to catch a friends husband goes to this park all the time to feed the bunnies and he dilligently tried to catch this bun with me ..turns out she ended up having babies ,,(that were prob eaten by the feral cats)..anyways she was full of milk and i remembered the local cottontail rescue needing lactating momma buns for the orphaned babies...we ended up finally catching her and we gave her to the cottontail rescue ,who said after she has done her job with the milk they will keep her....well shes at one of our local rabbit shelters now..i guess they turned her in after her milk dried up.......not kewl...wow i got sidetracked there sorry..hehe ..about Hercules i heard about him thru a friend of a friend of a friend thru bunspace...yea someone posted about there friends neighbor moving out and leaving behind their bunnies ...i saw it was in Az. but geez it was a hella drive ...but i was the only one in az that had cajonas to go in their backyard and look .....it was extremely scary...i actually considered not jumping the fence once i was there....alone....in the dark....i could just barely see inside the front window and saw that the house was empty..but its still scary climbing a block fence with the neighbors house a couple of feet away...i am the noisiest person when im trying to be quiet...and i was walking on rocks and had to jump down into rocks ...it was LOUD!...i gotta tell u i was shaking from head to toe ,,,especially when i saw the hutch..i was really hoping that it wasnt gonna be there ..hoping the people took the buns with em when they moved..but there it was ..i was so scared to look in it...but Herc is so white and i saw him move ...oh boy was i shocked to see the other bunny....not moving...and bugs and more bugs...poor Herc.....he was like"HEY GET ME OUTTA HERE"!!...he was so happy to see me...hes such a kewl bunny..he does the neatest binkies he kicks his heels up and taps them,like a person would do ..hehe..and his bliss rolls are ground shaking...and outta all the buns his smeller is the best...he will smell me eating vanilla wafer cookies across the 2 rooms even before Flashie does and flashies is closest to me..and Herc is wayy in the back of the bunroom....but oh boy he will start throwing himself around and doin the vanilla wafer dance....hehe..
more pics of my Herc:)...ya know its weird cuz i NEVER heard about bunnies needing rescue before i had bunnies...but now that i have em.....i hear about more buns who need rescue then i want to....the bunnies find me somehow...the sneaky bastads.
Dividers.gif
Dividers.gif

herc2.jpg

herc.jpg

herc4.jpg

Dividers.gif
Dividers.gif

i love the pictures of your bunnies!!!! youre photographer friend does an awesome job! The pics of flashie with his fur color and the green is just beautiful! btw.... i think youre a GREAT bunny mom :goodjob

so you've inspired me to email around asking about volunteer positions with animals.

since stalking your blog from afar i've always secretly wanted to rescue a bun.

tristaw. wrote:
You rock woman! beautiful inside and out!
You do so much for those bunnies.
:yeahthat: Totally agree with you, Tris. :) You're my idol, Lis. :) hehehe.
Lisa is an amazing bunny momma. I'm so glad that we've met here, Lis. :)

Pls keep us post about Flashie, ok ? I gotta go out for buying some stuffs but I promise I'll be back soon.

Hugs from me and Kimiko. :bunnyhug:

I'm glad you enjoy the blog! :biggrin2:Smores is my fav too but don't tell the others :pI hope all is okay with Flashie. I'll be checking back in hopes of good news :rose:

Latest posts

Back