my Little ones

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Peg i will begetting pictures tonight when igo down to do choreslol i have to get replacementbatteries lol trying to get the Crew allin one spot at the same time killed thebatteries BUT!! I promise i will getthem lol

OH AND TINA !!! wehave to change Hopi's namelmao she should benamed Little Miss T ( for trouble ) Ifound her earlier inside the hanging feeddish lol .

IM000084.jpg

Is this the one ?

IM000082.jpg

Chocolate one , Lightened up a tad bit .
IM000083.jpg

Little black one .

IM000082.jpg

Little grey one .

there i think i got them all lol !!!!!

Oh my....those are my favorites...yes!

When will you be able to sex them? I'm dying to know what they are....

Peg

ayglnu13 wrote:
IM000084.jpg

I WANT THAT BUNNY!!!! :D

*Reminder to self: add this bunny to my Bunny Napping list*

~Amy

Sorry - but I think that bunny is going to become a Texan!

Peg

This was the other bunny I had been considering - I don't think it is the one you're keeping.

I've almost got Art talked intoit....I think he may let me have them for Mother's Day...

Peg Theirvery near Twins , the dark spot on baby #2' head is just a bit smaller.

gypsy wrote:
Peg Their verynear Twins , the dark spot on baby # 2'head is just a bit smaller.
Oh my.....I think I'm in bunny love.

My daughter walked in and saw me looking at the pictures of the bunnyand she started laughing. She didn't know about ourcorrespondence and she was like, "What a funny rabbit? Whyare you looking at it?"

So I broke down and told her and told her that her dad was thinkingabout it and going to give me an answer soon. Hercomment...."As long as you're not trying to replace Tio & Kyobecause they've been pests lately....that's ok".

Hmm...I'd never even thought of trying to replace them....even thoughthey've beengiving mama fits from theirhormones...

Peg

this is Greybaby # 2 sorry about thelighting the flash turnedeverything blue this time , usualy its aneirie green great for halloween tho lol

IM000087.jpg

lol the top of the cage is actually white go figure lol

Of the 2 steelcolored babies he has thesweeter disposition lolmeaning he didntdouble bunny booted my noselike most all the others have done lol .

Wow....are they already showing a bit about their personalities at this young age?

Hmm......I wish I could be there to hold them.

Peg

Thanks forasking Carolyn , all aredoing well , the Dutch and NewZeland are still having issuesbeing touched , but iam dauntless i willprevail lol ( wishfullthinking i think ) , All theBabies are coming along nicely , there isstill some concern over Kissystribe , they are just so much smallerthan the rest ,

I am curious to thefact that maybe mostly becauseof the lil darlin incident ifmaybe these kids might be dwarfs? rightnow they are not much biggerthan a3 week old Dutch , if i can find ascale that will register theirweight maybe this will helpdeterminesomething,there onlyjust 3 weeks and a bit old but compared toPinkies babies they are ingenerall a lot smaller , LOL we cantcompare them to Thunders babies as theyapear to be baby moose ,Hopi when i caught her in thefeeder was kinda overflowing it, the neck of the feederis six inches wideand wellshe didnt have much roomto get herself out lol ihave nick named her little Miss T ( trouble) lol Everyone of the babies arebright eyed and frisky as allget out , the Little Dutchbabies are hysterical ,run jump slide on the cardboard hitthe end of the cage spin aroundand go the other way , then do it again, a person could litterallydie laughing at that crew , Iwish i culd talk you into aroad trip , i would love to haveyou see the set up i have andmeet some of these furry clowns . rightnow i am trying totalk teh hubby into fixingme up a baby run with 1/4 inchwire so i can put them outside fora bit , that way ican do comparison pictures . lmbo i can seeit now get in withall of them and all of asudden baby bunny mob scene lol

Agreed that I'd love to see them frolickingaround. I'm so glad they have you there - someone that appreciates thesights and loves them with all her heart. Your description ofthem is excellent. I can just see them in my mind's eye andam getting a kick out of it myself.

I didn't realize that Hopi and her sister are from Darlin'slitter. :? Tina got all choked up about that lastnight when I was talking to her. She's such a mush,but I have to agree that Darlin was something special. Forbeing here on Earth for such a short time, that little one sure had abig impact on us.

Kiss all those little noses for me. Glad you're not lettingthem scare you away from petting them. Little buggers!!

Always a pleasure chatting with you, My Friend. :)

-Carolyn

Always a pleasure updating onthe babies lol they are justso awsome lol

Hopi is from Thunderslitter she is going to be abig bunny Christais from Kissys family andDarlins sibling , Christa is theone i feel is going to stay onthe Dwarf side , but time willtell she may yet hit a growthspurt and surprise us all that would be ohso awsome lol .

May I ask what Darlins story is? I keepseeing him/her mentioned but I don't know the story as I haven't beenon here very long.

Peg

whoah boy here we go , ok

Lil Darlin was oneof Kissys babies , they all were born onthe 18 of March , atthat timeeverything looked and seemednormal i had counted babies andcame up with 8, on the 19th inthe afternoon i was recheckingcount for ya never know whenone will pass sudenly . while iwas pulling out the lastabay something touched my hand, well needless to saythe baby went into thebox i was usingand i started feeling around in thenest again . i felt theslight touch again and i pulledout the tiniest baby i haveever seen in my life , hewas no bigger than a babymouse, i yelled for my husbandto come over and see what ihad found , i was intears needless to say , ihave read often theatpenuts are generally a fatality , i wasnot prepared for that , myhusband wanted me to have himput to sleep but i refused as iwanted to give him every chance there was tothrive. The Frist thing i didwas jump on here andcontacted Carolyn , i was devistated andheartbroken all at the same time ,Carolyn suggested i contact Dajeti2 (Tina ) which i did and thruthis forum and everyonestremendous strenghth i knew ihad a fighting shot at helping him, There was a lot of upsand downs , reasons to rejoice witha slight growth or aslight weight gain .

Between us all we got him tohis first weeks birthday , thohe was still tiny andstill week he was alwaysthe little king on top of themountain , always first in line to befed so to speaklol it always made myheart jump with joy to see himthere . Sadly on the 8 th day iwent down to check on himand he wasnt king of the mountain , iyelled to my husband to get me a box or somethingto put the siblings in, and proceeded to yank babiesout uncerimoniously , and plopped themin the basket he vrought me ,there was no sign of Darlin ,he wasnt there , i was shaking so hard icould barely move orspeak or even breathe , i happendto glance toward the front ofthe cage and saw himlaying there , oh gosh the tears againbear with me . I will spareeveryone the detailsof what i found ,needless to say Lil Darlin isbow buried in my Faery Garden, right in front of theRainbow Honeysuckle , withaPeace rose to keep him company. My Husband is working on agranet marker for himwhich we will be placeing forhim as soon as it isdone .

Thanks for sharing - I'm sorry that I asked but I was wondering about it.

I keep coming back and looking at the bunnies and staring at them....they are just so precious.

Any idea yet on who is female and who is male?

Peg

Not yet ihavent had a cjance to sex themyet allergies have been slowing me downa bit , ( darn mold ) I willcheck this morning while i amdoing cages.

Latest posts

Back