my Little ones

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tina : awww ThankYou so much honsetly i dontknow what i would havedone with out youthat first night . When Carolyntold me i should PMyou i was a bit skittishto say the least , iwasnt sure how anyone would react to mydilema but I as sureglad I did , Friendslike You and Carolynonlly come by oncemaybe twice in a life time , Iam still saddened bylosing Darlin butwith youLadies beside me i can get thruthis .

As anyone will tell youwho know me , im not thetype to ask forhelp nor am i one whogenerally needs it , But the problem with Darlinwas so outof my control ,Uaually i am the onewho sits in thebird seat helping everyone else, and handle my problems inquiet , I am Verygratefull you Both werethere when i needed you .

Bunnylover lol i have 30right now , atone point i ad over 40 babiesat one time lol ,

This is THE most adorable thing I've seen all day! Thanks for posting! :p

Dearest Gypsy,

I'm still saddened by Darling's loss too. I think about her more thanyou know, especially when I see Amy's little one without the foot.Don't know why Darling comes into mind. Darling was coming along sowell and then Mom had to freak. God knows why nature acts the way itdoes.

When I recieved your private message, you were so desperate anddevastated with worry the first few days of her life. I really don'tthink she would've made it as far had it not been for you watching overher like a Hawk. I'm also not sure that the little one that had the eyeissue that you gently nurtured for days and days with warm compresseswould've ever opened her eyes had it not been for you helping her along.

Bless your Heart. How could anyone that feels so strongly and does somuch much for the little guys not be loved by those of us that arelucky enough to see it.

Thank you for all you do here. You help so many and when I see you've responded to a post, I know the poster is in good hands.

:)

Respectfully and with love,
-Carolyn

I just can't say enough about you. Nomatter how full your cages are you always willing to take in more. Youare so knowledgable and not just about rabbits either.

I miss Darling terribly. Not a day goes by that he's not in mythoughts. My Mystery reminds me of Him. She has the color and thespunk. She is also my smallest. It's a bit hard. I think of you andkiss her head.

Oh the cross baby..has a name lol. Christo for a by and Christafor a girl;)still working on the others lol.

Tina

Oh my.....I see at least half a dozen of them I'dwant....and I don't even know the breed or anything else. ILOVE the babies in picture 2 especially.

Why can't NH be right next to SW Texas? :(

Tiny's Mom

Gypsy, psst...

IM000031.jpg

Here's Christa or Christo

Kits1.jpg

I just thought of the perfect name for the other littleone..Hopi..as in I'm Hoping he comes home with me.;)

IM000033.jpg

Kits2.jpg
baby all the way in the back.

Tina

TinysMom wrote:
Oh my.....I see at least half a dozen of them I'dwant....and I don't even know the breed or anything else. ILOVE the babies in picture 2 especially.

Why can't NH be right next to SW Texas? :(

Tiny's Mom
I feel the same way!!! :(

**Sodo you let them all out to play at once, or how doesplay timego for your bunnies ?**

Actually what i do is i have asix foot wire cage i put on thefloor for the babiesand the mother, that way no one gets snottyabout putting babies back in after play time. they love that longcage even a few mothers have beenknown to binky around a time or two lol .

I'm still saddened by Darling's loss too. I thinkabout her more than you know, especially when I see Amy's little onewithout the foot. Don't know why Darling comes into mind. Darling wascoming along so well and then Mom had to freak. God knows why natureacts the way it does.

When I recieved your private message, you were so desperate anddevastated with worry the first few days of her life. I really don'tthink she would've made it as far had it not been for you watching overher like a Hawk. I'm also not sure that the little one that had the eyeissue that you gently nurtured for days and days with warm compresseswould've ever opened her eyes had it not been for you helping her along.

Bless your Heart. How could anyone that feels so strongly and does somuch much for the little guys not be loved by those of us that arelucky enough to see it.

Thank you for all you do here. You help so many and when I see you've responded to a post, I know the poster is in good hands.

I just can't say enough about you. No matter how full yourcages are you always willing to take in more. You are so knowledgableand not just about rabbits either.

I miss Darling terribly. Not a day goes by that he's not in mythoughts. My Mystery reminds me of Him. She has the color and thespunk. She is also my smallest. It's a bit hard. I think of you andkiss her head.

Oh the cross baby..has a name lol. Christo for a by and Christafor a girl;)still working on the others lol.
::

Carolyn , Tina : im tellin ya with outyou Two wonderfullpeople i really truely belive iwould have lost whats left ofmy mind that terribleday with out you Ladies i wouldhave been more lost than ialready was I can Never ThankYou enough

NOW!! for the bomb shell Tina :: Carolyn already knows :

That New Zeland i got last weekend ! wellSHE is BUILDING a nest , every pieceof hay i giveher goes straightinto the nesting area ofher cage !!!!!! soooooo imthinking baby N Z in a few days!

Tina ifyou want them 2 snuggy bunnieshon just say the word and i will deliver them inJuly!!!!!!!!!

No way. c'mon are you serious. Sweetiewhat are you going to do? Well I know what your going to do help herand have another litter. Bless your heart Gypsy. I swear your heart andhome has no bounds. I would a blubbering bby in the corner. The men inwhite coats and butterfly nets would be hunting me down.

If you need anything just let me know ok? I'll do all that I can.

Would you believe that someone gave me an awesome gift. RadioShack was throwing away a good sized display case. The guy heard me andDale talking about Apollo and the chicks...he gave it to us for them.He even helped load itinto the van. So Christa/o and Hopihave some pretty posh digs lol. We are going to fix the back up so thedoors are screened for ventilation.

I most definitely want Christo/a. Dale said I can only get Hopiif he or she is the opposite sex of Christo/a. We want to spay andnueter and try and bond them. I'll talk to you more about it.

Ckeck Apollo's Acres. I have some new kids and would like to see if you can help name that breed lol.

I love what you do for all animals and am so lucky I get to know you.

Tina

This is one ofthe best pictures i could getof Penelope , Minimal bleeding and only afew scratches , but i decided wheresheis so big she should havethe double cage for now ,

IM000064.jpg

* Sign * yes she isstill lugging hay around lolwhen i put her in the doublecage that was the first thingthe silly wabbit didlol and is still doing it as iwas coming back up !

Nowwhat possible good could have come out of breeding this poorgirl I mean Really. What a jerk. I have reached my limit, I reallyhave. I am so sick of people breeding just To See What WillHappen

I hate that people like you are needed but I am glad that youare. I'm praying it's a false pregnancy for her sake and yours.

Poor poor baby girl. Penelope, I am sorry this happened to you. But your new mom is awesome.

Tina

IM000081.jpg
IM000080.jpg
*Hold on to your hats The Wrecking Crew isin da house * The boys ^^^^

IM000075.jpg

3 of the Girls ^^^^^^^

The very first picture that was supposedto be the last pictureis all 4 of th girlstogether , 2 we are keeping thats w hy they arenot in thiese pictures but i will postthem soon too .

sorry about the way thosecame out taking up so much roomI tried to fix it butcant figureout how without deleteing it ?sorry !

How about updated pictures of the other little ones?

Enquiring minds want to see them....

Peg

Latest posts

Back