my Little ones

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gypsy wrote:
Tina here is a pictureof one of the babies , it wasthe only one i could get * theBrat mommy Bit me again*:Xstinker geesh,
Mommyrats are protective ones aren't they? I hadone who would attack us when we went in her cage foranything. We would open it and throw the food in because shewould come flying as soon as your hand went in. LOL

I love your babies, I would be taking some rats, kittens and bunnies...ok, I want 1 of everything....

Jen

Jen, now you sound me lol.

Gypsy, I had a kitty that was 6 days overdue. When she finallydid have them they opened their eyes by day six. I can't remember ifyou said Tiger was overdue too or not, sorry lol. I wouldn't worry toomuch about it as long as they are feeding and going potty and all thatgood stuff. Just keep an eye on them but I know you will. Duh, look whoI'm talking to lol.

Tina

Jen : I have 2 littersof baby rats about a day apart and 2 moregetting ready to rat lol , I willbe finding homes for baby ratsafter they are weaned If your in thearea you can come pick out oneor 14 lol . The only time this particularrat has bitten me is when i reachin andmove a baby she dragged half way acrossed hercage lol dummy me i should haveleft it she would have gottenit herself , but nope gotta bethe good granny rat and moveit for her lol . Ingrate I tellya lol

Tina Tiger is the catBunnylover is looking after mines name isBitzy lol , no she wasnt overdue she was right ontime ,. I have just never encounteredit before every kitten i haveever oopsed on having all waited the apprpriate14 days , lol little buggerssure seem advanced ,. I wouldnt even havekittens right now had thevet not told me myMale was sterile , geesh youwould think 200.00 for a fertilitytest wouldnt have produced this typeif response? The reason we hadhim tested is because myoldest daughter wanted herfemale to have kittens , and allHe did was beat the stuffingsout of her. no kittens resultedbecause he wasnt interested ,also bear in mind this male cat is now7 yrs old , What surprised mealso was when webrought Bitzy home he beat hersoundly even thru 2 other heats( go figure ) never wanted tobother i certainly have no cluewhere he found the reproducing hormones ,maybe borrowed them from a neighbors cat. AND NO she isnt anoutdoor cat . sheis in all thetime .

New Rescueyesterday , No name yet, stillthinking and soon running outof names lol .

IM000179.jpg

he is very small about 1 1/2 pounds , lol

IM000180.jpg

this one shoows the size ofthe rabbit in difference to the size ofthe cage lol , I have toshake the hay to findthe bunny lol . he isabout the same age as Bailey ,between 4 and 6 months old.

Ya lolhe sure can , I toldmy hubby he needed to make a biggercage for him , He looks at meand asked why ? , Isaid cause i can still see the rabbit !.

awwwww Ellienone fit him especially where 2 aretoo close to Bailey theother new rabbit withthe basset hound ears ,boots really dont fit becausehe is all whitebutthe ears and a biton the face ,

these are the names i have sofar used with the other rabbits:

Boys,

Bun Bun

unkle fester

funny bunny

stubby

buster

bailey

jack

Cassi is leaning toward Twister, but the name had been used foranother little boy bunny who was adopted.

Awwwww they are adorable, time to rob therabbits :) The beauty grey one is a gem, but they allsparkle. Good job mommys and of course daddies

Kitten Alert!!!

Little stinkers are up andMoblie not quite 3 weeks , geesh eyesopen and moblie all before 3 weeks gotta lovethe speedy little buggers

IM000188.jpg

LOL dont mind the mess Mommajust moved them out here andI Didnt get a chance toclean that mess uplol :?

IM000186.jpg

Is there ever a time when you don't have babies in the house?

The kittens are just adorable. :)

-Carolyn

**"Is there ever a time when you don't have babies in the house?"**

Ya know I dontbelieve I would know what to dowith out babies in the house lol. they are so sweet and adorable , andYES I am pathetic lol . So farall Kittens are spoken for butfor one , so who knows lol.

Gypsy you have such a wonderful little crew offluff. I sniffled when I read about the littlestone. The kits are just georgous and would take all the Dutchs(hubby may have a fit). I love to read about them as they are growingup so quickly. thanks for the pics :p

Latest posts

Back