my Little ones

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thank you so much. Wow I know they aretiny but they look so big with that tail. Very sweet. I won't ask anymore I don't want you getting bit just for a pic. I never knew ratswere that protective of their young. See I learn something neweveryday.

Baby Tigers Yeah finally. Can't wait to see the final count because she was huge. They look cute as can be.

How are Christa and Hopi behaving. Love the girls for me.

Tina

YEAH, you are so lucky!! I hope everything wentfine during birth. I am still waiting for the gift of birth fromTiger... It will be soon! I have a cat that looks like her. She isfixed but she had one litter first (5 babies)... 2 grays, 1 tiger, 2black tigers (weird). One of the greys died of ammonia though. I posteda picture of one of her kittens when it was younger (now he is 2 yrs.old)

Also

Tammys%20one%20and%20only%20litter.jpg

awwww he isso cute love thembig eyes

Final count was only 4 canya believe it she wasbig enough to have 10 , imstill having trouble getting a decentpicture , where she had them is dark, and being as old as iam its hard for me toget down on the floor and lookso i kinda slip the camerain and shoot where i thinkthey might be, pull the camera backoout look in the live view andtry again . If ididnt need a wrecker to haul myfat butt back off hte floorit would be oh so much easier ,well here is the best i coulddo for now its kindablurry but it s hows how bigthe litle buggers are.

kittens.jpg

Well Ihave made a MAJOR decision inmy futile life as amother and wife , NEVER wil Iever send the kid andHubby to the feed storefor the simple act ofgetting rabbit grainagain , I have no clue what i was thinking ,I must have temporarily lost my littlemind. I knew darn well CASH only not ablank check , never neveragain . This is what they brought home ,including the rabit grin2 bags of timothy hayand a bag of grain forthese guys. Hubbys excuse >

I couldnt resist them bigbrown eyes ( the kidnot the chicks ) so hereis the newest addition to themanagere' ALL 13 of them !

IM000149.jpg

Wow Chickens!!! :D What breed?? Myneighbor just got Rhode Island Reds and I got to name one, so I namedit Winifred, a perfect odd chicken name :D

Good luck with the chickens!

~Amy

Aww you got Chickies. What kind do youhave. I see what looks like Reds and blondes lol. Your hubby is such asweetie. Dale is the one always trying to tell me no lol. They are socute. What did she name them.

They are so cute. Hard to believe mine were that small not thatlong agao. Do you have that one that is louder than the others andnever hushs lol. I got one and there are times she's lucky she's socute.

Tina

most areRhodeIsland reds , all he told mewas the white ones were brolers, they could very well beleghorns for all i know , itseems to be the popular ones forthis area , well formeat birds anyways. I was So not prepared forchicks this year , figured i would takea year off but noooooooooocant have a vacation like thatlol silly me for thinking so . ;p

Oh, We all know you LOVE them!! They are so cute(NOW)... I hope everything is going fine... I wish my mom would let mego into the feed store with a blank check. I don't think we would havea house if she did though!

Chickies! Chickies! Chickies!

They are so cute, Gypsy. I think everyone has gotchicken fever now, lol! Are you going to name any ofthem?

Yes Bunnylover i will love them, its just i wasso not expecting them lol , Ididnt give the kid a blanks check ,well wait hubby childlikebehavior , oh never mind , it speaksfor itself ,

No I am not going to name them,, chickens are chickens meant to produce eggsand such , besides the last rooster inamed i cant even post onthis forum lol I will say ithad reference to having him chase a 7 yrold around the shed , with her screamingat the top of her lungs , loud enough tobe heard over a wood splitter lmao ..And we wont mention thespurring incident. He was a silversomething bantam with a feather acrossedhis backside all thetime.

I will assume these ones areall girls , for now untill somethingcrows up later lol Ya therecute but i would have been justas haoppy with out them , Chickens are alot of work especially in winter.

The way im see ing this now is the nightof the lepus has turned intothe night of the chickens lmbo!!!!!

IM000154.jpg

We are getting our fur in , thought i wouldupdate the little guys lol ,10days old now !

OH My GOODNESS they grow so fast!! Doyou breed rats or are they like rescued rats? :) My friend has a petrat, she said they make great pets, but I am not totally convinced yet:p

~Amy

The Malerats make good petsthe trick is to get them when theyare very young , soonafter weaning , Kinda likewith Baby rabbits ,you need to be lovinggentle and smooshy with them ,they can be taught to do tricksand all kinds of things , andYes they make wondefull pets, Amy think back on a conversation we hada bit ago as to the whyI have rats hon,remember i am Multi exotic rescue .

No worries I haveMajor brain blocks , brain freezes ,brain cramps , Duh days youname it lmso !!!

What a difference 10 days make!

You've got chickens nowtoo????

-Carolyn

YES! blank check,hubby with no constitution ,puppy eyed 7 yr old,ya i got chickens again lol,there so cute , butoh so much more work for me , good thingi have so much spare tim eon myhands he felt the need to fill someof it . :X:shock:

He's so considerate. He deserves special treatment for that.

-Carolyn

I am laughing so haed ican barely type this , Ididnt see the littlesmiley dudes at first then allof a sudden a little headgoes boing , busted me rightup llmao.

This is way off topic sort of

The Kittens are now 6 days oldand i just found the most curiousthing :shock:

2 of them have their eyes opened , Ihave never run acrossed this at suchan early age ? Does anyonehave any clues or Ideas as towhy they are opening their eyes so soon ?usually its between 12 and 14 daysbefore the eyes open .

Latest posts

Back