My Bohemian Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I.am.so.frustrated. the new camera is choosing not to install itself on the computer. everything is internal, there is no disk with it... grrrrrrrrrr.... hubby went to bed because he was standing in line since 2 this morning so I'm trying to figure it out myself!!!

AND... I couldn't sleep last night because it was just me and the hurricane and the pets.. finally I fell asleep at 4 30.. I feel cat paws on my back.

I think, " oh god manu, not nowwwwwww" but then I noticed the binky type foot movements and the speed of it. I then felt weight on my back.. I gently moved and there was Phineas.. looking straight at me.

He had jumped the baby gate despite the beads down which used to scare him into staying put. he jumped over and through the beads.

Going by the trails of poop, he had been in my oldest girl's room.. there are 5 poops on her bed.. the trail goes into the bathroom and then he ends up on me.

LOL

He had quite a time for himself. THANK GOD I HAD BUNBUN in a cage last night. I keep my bedroom door closed all the time so he is never caged but last night put him in ( he was NOT happy) and left my bedroom door open because I'm a wimp when hubby isn't here.

me

I've given up on keeping Finn in his kitchen LOL. He has been doing great all day with not pooping and especially not peeing. He is so happy. The problem is BunBun has been caged ALL day :( because hubby wanted the window in the bedroom opened because he was hot and he needed the door open for a breeze B.S. he wanted Finn to visit him on the bed.

The cam takes AMAZINGGGGG pics. OMG.. still haven't been able to install the software which allows me to put the pics on my computer though GOD!!!! so I think it's because my computer is too slow. I may have to use my dad's for pic installation. Thank god tehy live up the street! ;)

phin on ur back ..i luv it!!..i wish i could have free roaming buns...when i have flash out and everybody blocked by the Nic fence ..i call flashie and it is the single most precious thing to see a little bunny come running when u call and peek his head around the bedroom door at u..HI MOM!!..oh just melts my heart into a blubbery puddle ....even funnier when he shoots into my room onto my bed like a locomotive!!.all u see is an orange blur...thats what he does if anybodies taking a nap and hes out...booger stomps on ur head with his big hoppers...and just sits there trying to balance on ur head..hes a boog...
trist how much u think phin weights so far?.hes gonna be a big dude ya know ..sitting on ur back while ur sleeping is prob not gonna be comfy..hehe

bahahahhaa oh flashie! :heartbeat:

I would estimate finn as being about 8 lbs? he is heavier than BunBun who is 5 lbs. My hubby thinks he is closer to 10 but I can't believe he would weigh that much!

I figured out the camera!! Pics are a comin' YAY!!

some pics I took tonight :)

13748_280106_590000000.jpg
13748_280111_150000000.jpg

sigggh.. look at my babyboy xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoox :inlove:

Trist what a great camera u have!!,,take some major closeups of Phin ..i love seeing closeups of buns..they are such perfect little critters...i think phin is gonna be a big guy ..more pics more pics more pics!

:shock:

I made myself a nice plate of christmas leftovers. Settled into the livingroom with the laptop, food, and snuggy thinking I would catch up on things I missed over the weekend...

But holy moly!

Y'all are crazy! Why would anyone voluntarily get that many needles?! :shock:LOL. Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool that you all are free-spirited and have attitude but geez, there was no warning. Hehehehe. I respect all of you for your insane pain tolerance :pI'm the opposite. I'm the boring child. The miss goody-two-shoes. The whimp. I'd bore you all to death if I haven't already :p

Great pics! It's so nice to watch my boy grow :p

Nela, you moved to the Netherlands!!!! Changing countries is gutsy! and.. there is nothing boring about you! I missed you when I didn't see any posts from you!

Lisa- I will totally get closeups!! I'm so excited. I have to figure out how to use the optical zoom with the motion setting because he has actually gotten very adventurous and to get him to be still is almost impossible. everytime I put it on motion and go to put it on optical zoom it says" conflicting settings" I've NEVER had this with any other camera so it's really frustrating!

And..he's laying down, I click ( I never ever use the flash I HATE it) and he goes hmmm mama what is THIS? and up he goes. If you could see all the blurry pics I have just to get a few semi non blurry ones lol

Brandy, isn't he sweet!! but omg I'm not sure where my laid back boy went. I put an Ikea pantry which is way over 6 ft tall in front of the baby gate which is behind the Pantry and I can hear him. BOOM BOOM BOOM, he is leaping to hit the pantry to get it out of the way so he can be out at night.

He plays chase with the Hurricane. He loves it. He fetches a small cloth on occasion. He has become very very veryyyy active.

I read on another thread in behaviour about rubbing a bit of ivory soap on things so they don't pee on it and it works thank god! I just rub the soap on the couch and my chairs in the livingroom so there is no pee stress anymore.

I don't put a lot, you can't even see it and I can't smell it when I sit down but Finn must because he jumps down as quickly as he jumps up.

oops the hurricane is calling, gotta run for a few minutes :)

other excitement not bunny related but I'm stoked. I'm off to buy my 7th wig, Finally found a blond one ( i'm naturally blond well with some grey shhhhhhhhh ;) and I am going to dread it because I miss them sooooo much!! yayayayaya!! off I go :) thanks to the gift certificate from my babydoll daughter. ok i'm going with names, enough of not saying them.
my oldest girl is Nadia. My son is Alex and my hurricane is Sophie :) bye for now guys!

Wigs? Why wigs? And woohooo you're getting dreads! :biggrin2:Lol, I did move here but I'couldn't do it without Jeff coming to pick me up :p*Hugs* I'm glad I don't bore you. Lol.

So... I'm a hurricane? :p

yes, I would say that you, Lisa, Brandy, Sophie and I are hurricanes! :)
wigs...hmm.. I love hair and I chopped mine all off and hateeee it!!!! I am samson, i need long hair for strength :p
I bought so many wigs trying to find a style that fit what my hair used to look like. and I found it!!! yay, it's on my head! :) and they had a 30% off day today and nadia had gotten me an 80 gift certificate so with the cap thingie for under it, this 120 dollar wig cost me 18 WOOHOOOOOOO!

i THINK Nelas name is Sofie also thats why she said that hehe..

my boyfriends daughters name is Sofia too...i call her Sof,Sofie,Soferina,Soferoo,and sometimes the Sofmeister.

Trist u canNOT tease us with this wig thing ..and not show us what the heck ur wearing on ur head!!...u know im picturing the wig my grandma used to wear...u gotta get this image out of my head....i beg of uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yep, Sophie it is :biggrin2:

Lisa, she's lucky... My nickname was sofa :expressionlessLOL

By the way,

Pics or it didn't happen!!!

:p

My daughter gets Soph.. arggh. I wanted a name that no one could shorten but THAT didn't happen ;)

and I will post pics of my new wig which is undreaded right now but I will be beginning the "dreading" next week. It's SOOOO much work uggh. I'm thinking of maybe taking it to someone rather than do it all myself!

bahahahahha Lisa, your grandma's wig teeheeee.

So, Nela, can I call you Sophie now ? :)

here are the mug shots :p without flash because it makes it look SO shiny that it looks like I plopped one of daughter's barbie hair on my head when the normal setting is used bahahah. I might post an unaltered pic just for fun :p

13748_290942_170000000.jpg
13748_290943_290000000.jpg

Latest posts

Back