My Bohemian Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to put dreads in the wig. I don't like uber shiny hair and I miss teh dreads so bad. I wish I could put them in my hair but it's Sinead O'connor short yup yup it is arggh.

Thanks for the compliment. it's a day when I need one. omg can you say grumpy?? that would be me LOL my family is giving me wide berth teeheeeeee

and..... I don't know what to do about Phineas!!!!!! omg that boy bahahahahah, he found a way past the beads, past the babygate through a space beside the pantry that is blocking.. the beads,, the babygate.. and that space is only as wide as my hand or less and he can NOT be contained..

so that meant he would have had to jump or climb ( I should have called him MONKEY) over the babygate, aim it all right so he could get through that space. ONE SMART BUNNY.. omg I love him so much.

He hasn't peed except on Sophie's bed woooops ;)
but he has left the livingrooom alone.
The bathroom has little poops in it but that's pretty much it for a bunny that found an escape at around 2 this morning.

He's the only thing making me calm right now lol I think I'm menopausal or something. this is one strange bad mood lol

hubba hubba Trist u are one HOTTIE!!!..thank u for getting my grandmas wig image out of my head.it was brutal i tell ya.......that wigs looks very SASSY!!!!!!..i can NOT WAIT to see the dreads!!!!!!!!
i have no idea how dreads are done..i thought u just didnt comb ur hair ...ever...and it eventually just dreaded....?????????

lol lisa.. it's been a long time since I was called a hottie but thanks lol as I told brandy, what a moody *** I am today.
now I have a grandma wig image in MY head ;)
some people do dreads naturally but I don't like when they are all different sizes and look really unkempt. I like the hand done ones. You back comb each one inch section tightly then tear from the bottom and back comb again and then from the top by your root you palm roll down and repeat and repeat and repeat and did I say repeat already lol it's a long very very long process but I'll have help. :)

I will take a pic when they are done but it will take me at least a week yikes lol

I'm in such a bad mood that I should really do it tonight. I could probably get it down with this mood of mine ;)

oh im so excited to see when ur done!!..
i can relate with the bad mood thing....matts mom is here for a week...now dont get me wrong i like her i really do but..having 2 women in the same house who are used to running a household will run into issues right?..she is a fabulous cook and i myself ...stink at it..so she cooks and i clean after her ...well she uses EVERY utensil that i have and i swear to god she uses every plate and every freakin measuring device...the dishwasher gets filled up from just her breakfast cooking...so im washing dishes all freakin day...by hand and i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i swear to god if she puts another dish away by tossing it in the cubbard from 3 ft away at 6am in the freakin morning the furs gonna flyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
lack of sleep leaves me in a lovely mood.

How come you're in a mood?? Mine was because I didn't get enough sleep last night but then I had a nap this afternoon and I feel all better now, haha actually now I wanna clean and I'm thinking about pulling my fridge/stove and china cabinet out and cleaning all in behind and underneath them ;)

But it's just a thought, Im sure it will pass :p

o.m.g Lisa and here I thought I had a bad day!! no waaaay could I deal with that. My jaw would be sore from having to clamp it shut all day :p and my hair would dread all on its own from the built up agitation lol.
I see lots of burning rubber in your near future. Me? i'm just going to go snap happy in a few minutes. I'm doing a photo shoot of nadia so i have to put her make up on. That will take my mind of my messy day.
except I keep forgetting which settings and exposures I'm taking because I hate auto shoot. I have to make things difficult and unique you know ;)
This time I'm taking notes on what I did. There is a problem when there are too many options lol.
ok I'm babbling now. all the pressure has gone to me brain.
peace out.
:p

Brandy, I think I'm starting menopause I've never been so aggravated in my whole life!!! plus not enough sleep lately, i've been too excited about my camera and just how good things have been going and then today I just snapped. maybe the wig was too tight? muhahaha.

but you know cleaning might be the way to go. I took my xmas tree down today so there is lots to do. I know it's early but I just wanted things back to normal which is to say abnormal in my household. I can't very well change furniture around every two days if a tree is in the way ;)

hahahaha..my tree was taken down Christmas night..snicker snicker....Matt was like but my MOM hasnt seen it yet...yea well shes like 65 yeears old ...shes seen MANY a Christmas trees in her day......shell be ok....maybe thats why shes launching my dishes around so freakin early in the morning....son of a....i outta.....

photoshoot?? sounds like fun:)

lisa you crack me up!!!! why I outta bahahahaha LOL

photo shoot didn't happen. my son came over and we yakked yakked yakked..not threw up yakked, talk yakked. that is a word, right? told you I've gone giddy from overtiredness.

:shock:Y'all took down your trees already??? Wow! But but but... They're so purdy and soothing. No wonder y'all are grumpy! Just kidding really. I was a ....... myself yesterday. I still have my tree so I'm a ..... with a pretty tree at least. :coolness:

I feel for you Flash Gordon, I really do! My ex-fiance's mother was greek. And I mean greek from Greece. None of that mixed american/canadian greek heritage crap either. The real deal. The 3 of us lived together in my ONE bedroom appartment for a little over 2 years. Greek, mother-in-law, one room... Oh the repressed memories. :expressionlessI still think a lot of my anger issues come from that time :pThere is a rule of thumb, no two women should ever be in the same kitchen... Or was it no two women should work on the same spaghetti sauce? Anyway, something like that. :expressionlessLol.One week, you could do it! If not, we won't testify :biggrin2:

I love the wig! I can't wait to see it dreaded. :biggrin2:I am completely clueless as to how it all works but I'm glad you know what you are doing. Hehehe. We're all kept hanging for a week though... Bah! I'm not so good at the 'waiting' thing but I forgive you :p

Trist, of course you can call me Sophie :biggrin:You can even call me Soph. Lol. I get that a lot too. Actually 'Sophie' is my shortened name as it really is 'Sophie-Anne' :)That's only used when I'm in trouble though... :expressionlessOr at the doctor's... Or... Anyway, usually not in good circumstances :p

*Sneaks off with Phineas...*

HAHAHAHA, I can picture the kitchen thing so clearly you should write a book, Sophie :)

I took the tree down because of the mood my hubby was in and I was in.. omg. Phineas is being a handful but I kind of like his badness..shhhhh.. but Hubby is being a poop ( pun intended) I forgot the ivory soap yesterday for the couch and Finn peed on it oopps ;)

I cleaned it up so there was a wet spot but it was soap and water not pee anymore.

The place was a mess in general. I was overwhelmed and I asked if he would mind if I just laid down and he could take over with sophie. he said sure so I go to lay down and he is leaving the bedroom and banged into BunBun's night cage.. He tried not to swear and made it as far as the livingroom, then he stepped on a few hard poops and let it fly.. then he sat down in the cleaned wet spot and it pushed him over the edge and he started wigging out.

So, I fly out of bed and I fly into him..
I said pick the poops up yourself then!! They weren't everywhere just a few here and there and I can't chase after Finn everytime he drops one because he always drops one ;)

BunBun is not bad at all. He might drop one or two but he knows where to go.

So, we had a big fight. I had been in a mood anyway and it was the last straw. So out of sheer anger, the place got cleaned. And... I remember Lisa saying that if they can't see a way out, they won't try so I put the babygate where it always is, and I put up a sheet in the doorway and put it on the outside and Finn stayed in the kitchen alllll night with NOT ONE ACCIDENT!!!!!

YAY, thank you Lisa for that tip a long time ago :)

And Sophie, don't you sneak off with my Finn!! You can sneak off with my hubby though bahahaha.. long enough for him to hang out with Jeff and complain about us and then we will have tea and coffee and compare notes ;)

pic of my day :) oooh love love

13748_311528_310000000.jpg

Latest posts

Back