My Bohemian Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas Lisa and Nela! :) so far it's been great and I feel better :) We got to see Coconut and he seemed happy to see us :) My new cam will be here on monday ( I hope) and then look out!! bunny pics on the way!!

I hope everyone is having a rocking Christmas. My daughter made mine. She got me everything she knew I was interested in ( well didn't get me a bunny lol) but it showed me how thoughtful she is. I was in happy blissed out tears just to know that this girl of mine at 19 is so sensitive and kind.

She didn't have to get a thing but she worked extra shifts etc and what a surprise!!

She did the same for everyone in the family. She really took their hearts into account. I'm just so proud of her.
:heartbeat:

We wish you a Bunny Christmas
and a Hoppy New Year !

All the best for you, my friend.

Love,
Vircia
:party:

one more day until my camera WOOHOOOOOO!! can't wait can't wait!!!
I'm sitting here with my hands, fingers, forehead and cheeks covered by stickers of faeries, BUNNIES, horses and crowns. Apparently my hurricane ( aka 4 year old) decided she wants to be a tattoo artist like my oldest daughter..
I'm NOT supposed to take them off.
How am I supposed to manage that? lol

Your 19 yr old sounds awesome!!
I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas :hugsquish:

I wish you were closer I would so get your daughter to tattoo me, I've been itching for a new one.

She is awesome.. moody but awesome.. I think moody goes along with the artist thingie and her age cause sometimes I could just cheerfully shake her with the eye rolling but she is a sweetie LOL

You know Brandy - despite being able to get a tat and it would be a good one, I don't have one ...yet. Me, the "bohemian- like to think- I'm a free spirit" chick LOL

Maybe this coming year. I'm just so fussy about what I want.
What's your tat?
Do you have a pic??
I want to see it!!!!!

:)

I have 2, I have one on my upper left arm that's a purple/pink sun, I was 15 when I got it, LOL I went to visit my Mom in Ontario and she was giving me $100.00, she told me I could get a tattoo or buy clothes, of course at 16 I wanted the tattoo. I now wish it was in a different spot and a different tat but it's memories.

Then I have Japanese writing on my right ankle, it means "father" I got it for my Dad cause he was getting mad I was into tattoos and piercings, I had my tongue pierced twice, my eyebrow, my smily (the little piece of skin that hangs on your gums) and my cl!t, he was liking it so I got one for him, LOL

I have no piercings at all now and I don't miss them but I sure would love to have a new piece done, would like something with the boys names, I want it big, like cover my whole right forearm.

HOLY PINCUSHION BRANDY!!..u made me cringe a little bit....
:) id luv another tat also..i have a tribally one with a flower wrapped around my ankle..(kinda ugly) but at the time i thought it was kewl.:)..i also have had my eyebrows and my full lips(on my face thank u) done...those have since faded but ill never do that again..oh the pain ....the pain....and im pretty good with my tolerance to pain...but my lips were hella painful ..theres alot of nerves in there...my next tat is gonna be the Plymouth emblem and im gonna put it on the back of my neck...in honor of my cuda..:)..been thinkin of a bunny tat also but i havent found anything that i wud like yet..i dont want a fluffy ,sweet bunny ,,but i also dont want an evil looking one either...
i couldnt figure out what (the piece of skin on ur gums was ,,but Matt showed me...Brandy that is a little out there my friend...:)..im not even gonna comment on the next piercing u said u had...**cringe**..hehe,u are a WILDCHILD!
i have the little chunk of ear pierced towards the front of my ear. i cant remember what the heck its called...so ill blow up a pic so u can see,,maybe Brandy can tell me what its called....

heres my huuuge face..
flippedfix.jpg

the blacked out part of my pic on the lower ride side was an eyeball...i was being hugged and when i cropped the pic down this eyeball was in the corner...looked kinda wicked..hehe.

It is called a Tragus ;)

I wanted mine done as well but never got that far, I met Craig and he hated the piercings so I took then out, however I kept the below the belt one until I had to remove it for my breast reduction....here I was laying on my bed, Craig between my legs with a pair of pliers and I had my best friend (who is also a member here) on the phone for moral support, LOL

The smily one was cool because it was a hoop with a bead so when I smiled you could see the bead sitting in between my 2 front teeth, LOVED it.

I always got a kick out of the doctors/nurses when I was giving birth, they would walk in and be like, "OK, I'm going to check on things" lift the blanket and I usually got a "WOW, I wasn't expecting that" or "Well what do we have here?"

haha it was so funny.

Brandy! Lisa named you right..Wildchild for sure LOL wow! gutsy! teeheee loved your stories :)

I didn't know that piercing was called a Tragus, it looks awesome on you Lisa. Very pretty :)

I have had all my children...unmedicated, no epidural, no nothing.. mucho pain... but you wouldn't catch me getting my nether regions pierced lol OW!

I had all 3 of my boys natural as well...no drugs at all, not even an IV and Tysin was 9lbs 10z, LOL

The piercer was HOT so I kept going back and getting random things pierced, hahahaha Andre was his name and I was in love with him for a few mths, haha

Wild Child is an understatement, if my children do HALF of what I did I am in BIG trouble.

They always do more then half of what we did. My daughter was wilder than me when she was 15- 16 and I thought I was crazy rebellious and wild. nope, she beat me by a mile.

Good luck ;) cause it's in the blood :)

All of her piercings are now removed. She kept having them done coming home to shock me with them and I would look and say, " oh I like, really nice!" ( they were cute) but it kind of disappointed her when I didn't react with horror like her friends' moms.

My stepdaughter has "every" possible piercing done. Her father is horrified, I like them and her strong spirit. I like wildchildren in case no one noticed :p

Me? I just skipped the country at sixteen and went to europe on my own but that's a whole other story for another day but I had no piercings so maybe that doesn't count as wild just a bit odd lol

I wished I had done something like go to Europe but I was too involved with boys, drugs, alcohol and parties....

I had a miscarriage at 14 and it went all down hill from there..

BUT I am a different person today, I look back at the old me and you would never think I was the same person.

Going through that stuff makes for a stronger kinder person if you come through it and out of it. I had a 18 week miscarriage at the same age.. weird coincidence. it messed me up really bad.

But I got through it too. I never did go to university though. I managed to somehow make it through high school after quitting a few times but I have no regrets. I worked hard, saved money, went to europe and then to nyc and then back again. Travelling was my escape I guess.

unfortunately that hasn't changed ;) the restlessness I mean. I don't have the time or resources to travel these days. I haven't been to Europe since 1999.

So, I write books instead.. now..if only a publisher would say ok, I'd be gone in a flash, kids, bunnies, cats in tow. oh wait I suppose hubby would have to come?? that might be a challenge. he is mister couch potato. love him to bits but there is not one drop of gypsy blood in him ;)

I so hope you get published someday, I wish I could write books, I had my fortune told one day and she told me I should be an author but my mind is all over the place all the time but I do have a wicked imagintation, LOL

I'm a homebody, I always say I like travelling but once I get there I can't wait to get back home so I'm guessing I don't really like it, haha I have no interest in ever leaving Canada.

well imo, canada ROCKS! otherwise I would have stayed elsewhere :p I had a chance to move to the netherlands with my lover of 4 years but I couldn't settle there either.. so I think Canada will always be my homebase but still..the north winds blow ( like in chocolat teeheee).

Brandy write children's books! I do that when my brain is scattered because it's easier for those brain farty days! I bet you'd be a great writer.

My novels?? oy. they end up scaring me half to death before I finish them lol. why can't I write fluffy romance?

geez i deleted that freakin HUUUGE face pic like an hour ago from photobucket....but its still freakin there....bigger then ever...dammitman.

I've thought about and Craig is an awesome drawer so I know together we do some stuff BUT it's to get in the right mind set, I used to write alot of short stories when I was a kid but then it stopped....you never know what will happen someday.

Lisa, you are gorgeous, you should have left the picture up there :hugsquish:

Latest posts

Back