MJ has a heart attack?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This news about Michael Jackson was a shock and it's unexpectedness hascreeped me out. 50 is not old. I know he didn't look well in recent images but still...

I hope he has found some peace now. RIP Michael Jackson.

RO member Becca was next in my thought "line"after the news hadbeen takenin. I hope she is and will be ok.

:hug1to Becca.

Jo xx

Someone told me at work. I was like seriously. And then got a text from my dad and step mom.

I thought about becca to hope she does not take it to hard. I know she was a huge fan and she was going to his concert wasn't she?

Hope you don't take it to hard Becca

I can just imagine everyone who hated him for what he didn't do will be all like "poor MJ I loved him" And Probably the day before they were saying what a perverted man he was! I don't really have much feeling towards it though! Just I won't be up for all the fake sympathy.

Becca- Iwhen I heard this I thought about you... I am so sorry... It is really sad.... Mtv is playin g his videos... I am sad because I was a fan back in the eighties...my heart goes out to his children,family,friends and fans

I was just watching it for awhile on Sky News, it's all they are showing all night, live in LA, so sad. My sisters boyfriend was playing a gig tonight and when they hear he had died the band played 'Beat It'.

Wow I got online an on AOl the first thing i see is Michael Jackson dead at 50. I am completely shocked!
My second though was about Becca as well, I hope she will be ok.

I got a few text messages saying he died within seconds of each other. My first thought was also Becca :cry2. I hope she will be okay.

I found out when I got out of the shower, I get automatic texts' from facebook when people change their status, and my brothers aunt had 'RIP Michael' and I honestly thought it was a joke, then got on msn and alot of people had that beside their name, =/

Geez what a shock! I called my mom to chat and she told me and turned on the tv to see if that was true. His life in the last 15-20 yrs was a sad mess and I hope that didn't have anything to due to his cause of death.

RIP Michael and Farrah.

I was in my sisters room with her when we read the news. It's very difficult to comprehend he's dead...I wasn't much of a fan, but I do like his songs.
Still so awful that he is dead.

Idid think ofBecca, but it's not like she was the only #1 fan of him. ;)

Emily

I found out from the founder of the rabbit rescue I volunteer at while we were grooming bunnies. At first I couldn't believe it, how could he be dead? It was so out of the blue. I think I said something like, "Are you serious?!" Then after turning on the radio it really sunk in.

I wasn't a huge fan, just someone who loved his music. He was so talented.

I have to admit though, after the shock and disbelief wore off I immediately thought of Becca! It's no secret she is a big BIG fan of his. I'm so sorry sweetie, I hope you aren't taking it too hard. He's in a better place. :hug:

LadyBug wrote:
first thing i thought of was becca too. sorry becca, when you read this :(

Same here. I think everyone on this board probably thought of her. :(

Well, they always say celebrities die in threes. Ed Mcmahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson.

I figured it'd be Michael J Fox, not Michael Jackson. o_O

Yeah, I thought of Becca too. I know how it feels to be a huge fan of a pop star, but I didn't have to deal with my idol dying, his band just tanked and he got married (and I grew out of the obsession--it was one of the 98 degrees guys, the one with the hat). We're thinking of you Becca~~

I sang his songs in coffee shop shows when I was in highschool. To bad that such a pop legend died at a pretty young age. He was a little twisted but musically he was amazing and will always be remembered as the king of pop.

Sorry becca *hugs*

What a tragic end to a mixed up, but brilliant, life. I, too, pray that he finds the peace he didn't have a chance at in life.

My first thought when I saw the news report was of Becca, too...Becca, you're in our thoughts and prayers....Hugs to you!

Latest posts

Back