MJ has a heart attack?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cardiac arrest isn't necessarily a heart attack -- but he did die, yes.

a friend has been working on his London shows, I'll probably get a rundown of events in the next day or two.

RIP MJ. Hope his family isn't left with a lot of debt to compound their grief.

UCLA Medical Center retracted their statement that he died and says he is in a coma... according to WHEC 10NBC here in Rochester, NY on the 6:00PM news here (Eastern Standard Time).

Denise

Was just coming on to say that I got a text saying 'Michael Jackson died' it's so sad, I really liked his music, poor man had alot of mental problems :(

Wow, that's terrible! How unexpected. I feel so bad for his children. Also I'm glad he didn't die on Becca's birthday a few days ago...

I hadn't checked CNN in several hours'. My husband just got home from work (5:40 pm, CST) and told me. I thought that he was joking and asked him repeatedly: "The Michael Jackson?" I still can't wrap my mind around it, especially since Farrah Fawcett has also passed today....:(

RIP, Everyone....

Jenk

Bunny_Baby01 wrote:
Wasn't he supposed to have a concert or something in July? I guess not now...
He had 50 dates planned at the O2 Arena in London starting in July but I think he had already postponed a few dates due to ill health? I'm not sure...

Brandy456 wrote:
Omg =/
Thats horrible
='(

I wonder if Becca has heard..
It's almost midnight here so I assume she'll be asleep as she normally goes to bed much earlier I think.... I guess she'll hear when she wakes up.

Sorry Becca for when you read this :hug:

mouse_chalk wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
Omg =/
Thats horrible
='(

I wonder if Becca has heard..
It's almost midnight here so I assume she'll be asleep as she normally goes to bed much earlier I think.... I guess she'll hear when she wakes up.

Sorry Becca for when you read this :hug:
As soon as I heard I thought of you Becca! :hug:

So sad. :( RIP

That's a shock. Poor Becca. Thank God my son isn't a Micheal Jackson fan as it is his birthday today.

I hope Becca will be alright. It's going to be a horrible shock for her. Terrible way to start your day with that bit of news:(.

/hugs Becca for when you do get back to us.

Latest posts

Back