MJ has a heart attack?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The about of jokes I am getting in texts about him dying are unreal :(
Most of them are way too bad to post here, but they are along the lines of this one ''Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven, her wish was that all the children in the world could be safe, so God killed Micheal Jackson''

So disrespectful, especially when he was obviously not guilty

I find myself constantly amazed at how cold and ignorant people can be. Come to think of it... that's probably why I generally prefer being around my pets rather than my own kind.

Flashy wrote:
Jenk wrote:
In my lifetime, the passing of Princess Diana and Heath Ledger were the biggies that greatly impacted my memory; I won't forget where I was when I'd learned of their passing....
I agree with Princess Di, but I have no recollection of where I was with Heath Ledger. For Princess Di I was on holiday. It's a very similar thing, a similar feeling. Like the Twin Towers too, and, for me, the Space Craft tragedy as it re-entered the atmosphere in 2003.

Being almost 45... I was 12 when Elvis passed and I was at a dinner party in California with my aunt - her friend was the hostess and she had a French accent and she said "Guess who died..." she couldn't remember his name but she started singing "Hound Dog" and then we knew... I was shocked.

I remember when the Challenger space shuttle was launched and blew up - Tim had just left for second semester at college and I was already missing him (he was 6+ hours away in the days before the Internet....I can't even imagine being back in "those" days....

I was on vacation when Princess Di passed - our hostess told us the news and I was in disbelief - I so loved her wedding dress and seeing her with her boys as they grew up...

And I was at the Trade Center for Tim's college roommate's wedding in Brooklyn from August 31st through September 2, 2001- no hotels except the Trade Center Marriott (between the Towers) had rooms so many of us stayed there. Since in my pre-wedding days we lived in Brooklyn and worked in Manhattan, and were visiting where Tim had worked, he asked me if I wished I lived back in the city (absolutely not but it was fun when I was young) - he had bought me an ice cream (Ben and Jerry's on a stick) and we were sitting next to the Sphere in the plaza near the Towers...there were Spanish dancers performing and the weather was warm... then on September 11 I was driving to work and heard thata plane went into the first tower... got to work, asked my co-workers about it and we turned on the TV into the breakroom to see the second plane hit...

I was at a dog training facility with my GSP Bridget when the owner's son came running out to tell us the Columbia shuttle disappeared and they thought it broke up or blew up...

Yesterday I had the TV on and was on RO reading posts and relaying what I was hearing on NBC news... still in shock.

I will probably be telling my grandkids someday about all this stuff.

Denise

The jokes about MJ are disgusting. I mean, the guy was creepy. As an entertainer, you can't do much better, but as a person, he scared the hell out of me. I'm not going to make fun of him, though. You can't get much lower than making fun of the recently deceased.

Come to think of it... that's probably why I generally prefer being around my pets rather than my own kind.
Same here.

This morning I've had 7 txts with jokes about Jackson, all totally disgusting and disrespectful. I was never Jacksons number 1 fan but come on who makes fun of the desceased, its just sick. I hope his family are allowed to greave in peace and try and make some closure but realistically that will never happen :(

odd isn,t.?. how many things people can drag up to defame you once your dead,..my mother taught me to say nothing if all i had to say was bad,...better to be thought an idiot than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt,..what do you think,..james waller,.no rest for the departed

I remember I was in 4th grade when the Trade Towers were attacked. I was getting ready for school when it came on and we watched it. I remember walking out to the bus, and I was scared that they were gonna attack us too. I didn't want to go to school that day.

I was too young to remember when Princess Di died...Quite frankly, I'm not sure if I was even born yet. I was born in July 1992, so I think I was.

The places I was, people I was with, when tragedies happened, the one that sticks out in my mind is when I learned of a classmates death, just this year.
Of course, I will remember the larger tragedies that impacted more than just my small community, but the ones that are close to me are the ones that happened within my own community.

Emily

One thing about living is that things will always impact you and make an impression... I used to listen to my grandma and her uncle on Sundays talk about the Depression and the farm they lived on... each day we create the past we can tell our descendants about. :)

I know my kids have me tagged as the wacky horse and rabbit lady, but when and if they have kids, those kids will want to know their wacky grandma.:thumbup

Denise

Luckily after the autopsy they managed to get his body away secrectly to prepare for the funeral so his faimily can greive in peace. I'm glad about that. I just wish they'd stop showing his body on that stretch on tv it gets me everytime

:(

To Michael Jackson
From Becca Ibbs

2.jpg

Okay where do I start? I should start by making it clear that I love you Michael Jackson - I always will. This dreadful thing has not changed how much I love you.
You are: kind, sweet, cute, shy, charming, beautiful, sexy, helpful, friendly, cool, incredible, gorgeous, fantastic, innocent, amazing, unbelievably talented, unique, innocent, childlike, intelligent, cheeky, humble and stunning.
Practically perfect.

1.jpg

You have made heaven an amazing place to be I know that, because as soon as you left this earth a different atmosphere came about. The sun went away and the rain began to fall, tears from the angels.
I miss you already, people think its weird considering I have never met you or seen you but the way you sing, talk, dance and think makes every fan feel so close to you it’s a unique feeling that no other star can create.

3.jpg

You have changed and influenced so many lives - tried to heal the world, save the children and give less fortunate children a chance at a better life. You have been betrayed, used, hurt and many other terrible things because of ignorant people. But you are so strong, brave and loyal to your fans to stay through it all. You have been bombarded with many sick accusations and lies but you have still carried on.

4.jpg

Michael you mean more to me anyone else ever has - it hurts me deeply to know you are no longer here. But its our fault, the world did not deserve someone as selfless and caring as you. I’m sorry Michael.
Most of all I feel sorry for your children who lost their daddy - its broken my heart into a million and one pieces I can’t imagine how they must feel. I just hope they can live their lives how they want and not be attacked by ignorant reporters wherever they go.

5.jpg

I believe in heaven and hell - I believe that you have gone to heave and that your staring down on me. You have influenced me so much. I am a better person because of you, I now think before I do things and of course never kill bugs.

6.jpg

I want to thank Katherine for discovering you singing that day when you were making your bed. That changed world and music history! Thank you Katherine.

7.jpg

25th June 2009 the day that music died. Michael your music is incredible - you have total power over me. You can make me laugh, cry, be happy or sad, excited and shocked! No other person affects my emotions that way.

8.jpg

I can’t understand, I can’t believe that your gone - its shocking and has left me devastated. Michael you ARE Peter Pan your with us forever. Your music and fans experiences will be passed down from generation to generation .

9.jpg

Michael you are my favourite man
Affect me like no one else can
This is love I know its true
Countless times I’ve cried over you

You showed the world your very best
Close your eyes and forget the rest
Your in your perfect Neverland
Wish I was there to hold your hand

One more thing I’ve got to say
I love you more and more each day
This is a love that never ends
And my broken heart will never mend

12.jpg

11.jpg

M agnificent
I ncredible
C aring
H ot
A mazing
E nchanting
L oved by many

10.jpg

The last thing I need to write through my tears is that you work so hard for your fans your almost a danger to yourself - please take care. I will love you forever and I’m sure that I will most likely write to you often. I know your looking down on me and sitting back to enjoy your life in paradise.

I love you, I always will it will never change.

Michael Joseph Jackson
29th August 1958 - 25th June 2009

I have no more words to express my sadness right now.
This is the last picture taken:
infphoto_1001506.jpg

can i say.. his music did not die. its lives on in his fans. so its up to you to harness that and cherise it

Becca, I just wanted to say that your memorial was very lovely. It is a great way to get your feelings out and grieve. I hope you are doing better, I know it's hard. :hug:

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
I was too young to remember when Princess Di died...Quite frankly, I'm not sure if I was even born yet. I was born in July 1992, so I think I was.
Princess Diana died in August, 1997. So, you would have been a little young to remember it. I remember it, but I was 10 when it happened.

kherrmann3 wrote:
Becca, I just wanted to say that your memorial was very lovely. It is a great way to get your feelings out and grieve. I hope you are doing better, I know it's hard. :hug:
I guess i'm doing better than yesterday.. but whenever i hear his name i start to cry :shock:

I went into the tattoo shop today to see how large my newest tattoo will be....and my artist was tattooing a face portrait of Michael Jackson from thriller. It is going to look so awesome when it is done. I am sure my artist will have pictures up of it in a few days, as he should be able to finish it in one session....so I will post the picture when it is done!

Becca that was a wonderful tribute to Michael it brought me to tears. He was my era I have the Thriller album and listened to all the songs and loved the video's. My older sister and I would try to imitate his dance steps on the video's and I can't dance only when his music is on I start to move.

My sister is going to go to theApollo Theatre in Harlem for a tribute on Tuesday. I wish I could get away from work early enough. We are all sad about this and listening to his songs the last few days on the radio 24/7 the only station to do that. I went into a music store and all of his CD's were sold out since Thursday.

Everyone has an opinion about him but he was the greatest entertainer I have ever seen.

Flashy wrote:
Like the Twin Towers too, and, for me, the Space Craft tragedy as it re-entered the atmosphere in 2003.
:shock:I hardly think these tragedies were at all comparable to the death of any one person.

Latest posts

Back