MJ has a heart attack?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys
I just can't concentrate on anything.
I did a singing concert last night and i wasn't allowed to cry all day because mum said if i cry once i'll be crying all day so i held it in all day struggled through the concert and then as soon as it finished everyone was talking to me and patting me on the back and soon as i got out the place i kinda nearly fell on the floor and couldn't stop crying hysterically all the way home - also i wore the tape on my fingers through the concert.
I was nearly crying through the songs Thank you for the music and Wind beneath my wings in the concert last night somehow i managed not to.

Then me and mum watched a michael dvd and i cried through a lot of that to then i went to sleep at about half 12, i woke up at 5 or 6 went back to sleep at quarter past 7 (i stayed up till then cuz then it was offically 3 days since i found out) and then went to sleep again.

To the fans around the world

We are so sorry for all your pain and heartache. If it’s any consolation at all, we wanted to share with you that we spoke to Michael the night before he died, that we gave him letters from fans all over the world, letters full of caring and love. We told him they were very important and asked him to read them right away.

He was on his way into a rehearsal and later we saw him on stage performing Dangerous and singing live. He looked OK, not giving it his all but certainly not at death’s door… who could have imagined? That night, we all waited for him to leave and as he drove past, he rolled down the window, leaned out and waved. And he was smiling a beautiful smile, which was so comforting to see. That was the last time we saw his face.

Just know that we were with him every day and we showered him with love on behalf of everyone who couldn’t be there but loved him as we do. And he knew. He knew you all loved him, he felt your spirits, he talked about that a lot, it’s what kept him going for so long, knowing that you all loved him truly and deeply.

We know he didn’t want to die. He wanted to live. He wanted to perform. He wanted to watch his children grow. Despite his hardships, his pain, his struggles, he wanted to keep giving, to keep shining his light out into the world.

He was an angel to us all and will continue to be so forever. We are grieving with you.

All our love,
Talitha and Jill

:(
:cry1

OakRidgeRabbits wrote:
Flashy wrote:
Like the Twin Towers too, and, for me, the Space Craft tragedy as it re-entered the atmosphere in 2003.
:shock:I hardly think these tragedies were at all comparable to the death of any one person.
:| No where did I say they were comparable. Not sure where you got that from.

I said that people would remember where they were when they heard the news, which, for me, is the same for those two events because I remember exactly where I was when I heard about them. That's not comparing them, that's saying its entered my memory in a similar way. No different from Princess Di, either. Or, in a personal way, when my auntie died.

Its just that remembering where you were can be part of the memory that goes into place when the news is a surprise, or shocking.

High-profile deaths seem to hit people off-guard, and at that moment, it seems like a huge deal. Wherever they were, they will remember the place and maybe even what they were wearing, eating, doing, etc. It's the same for large-scale tragedies. I think it's just the brain in shock. It makes everything vivid.

(Think of a close-call that you've had in a vehicle. You have no idea it's going to happen, but when it does, you see everything going on. You remember a lot of it, too. Maybe it's just the brain under stress.)

It all sucks, in the end. Our brains tend to remember crappy things. :p

I've had "Billie Jean" stuck in my head since he passed away. Ugh. The song is good, but when you keep hearing, "Billie Jean's... not my lover...", it gets old. Why can't "Thriller" or "Smooth Criminal" get stuck in my head? :?

kherrmann3 wrote:
(Think of a close-call that you've had in a vehicle. You have no idea it's going to happen, but when it does, you see everything going on. You remember a lot of it, too. Maybe it's just the brain under stress.)

It all sucks, in the end. Our brains tend to remember crappy things. :p
I know it has something to do with emotions intertwining with the memory that help it stick for good. The stronger the emotion, usually the stronger/more acute the memory. (Of course, then you have truly traumatic/first-hand experiences that some people tend to "block out" for good. I guess that if something is too much for the brain to process, it, in a sense, shuts its eyes.)

Further proof: Songs that people enjoyed in their teenage years seem to always stick with them (they don't "outgrow" them). My theory is that's because the teen years are frought with up-and-down emotions. :)

I've had "Billie Jean" stuck in my head since he passed away. Ugh. The song is good, but when you keep hearing, "Billie Jean's... not my lover...", it gets old.
I must laugh at this because the day after MJ's passing, I was telling friends about my eight-year-old self completely botching the lyrics to "Billie Jean." I didn't even know what lover meant and thought that the line was: "Billie Jean at my door." :p
Why can't "Thriller" or "Smooth Criminal" get stuck in my head? :?
I'm mad because VH1 has been playing MJ's videos, and I keep missing "Thriller"--my all-time favorite. I tend to come in at the tail end of it. Bah.

Jenk wrote:
I didn't even know what lover meant and thought that the line was: "Billie Jean at my door." :p
To be honest with you, I had to look it up last week. I always thought it was "at my door" too, but I heard it on the radio at work (I work in a nursing home, do you know how weird it is to see people in their 80's bobbing their heads to MJ?). It didn't quite sound like "at my door", so I had to look it up when I got home. It made a lot more sense once I knew what the words were. lol (Never listened to much MJ as a teen, so I only remember his songs from when I was little).

kherrmann3 wrote:
Jenk wrote:
I didn't even know what lover meant and thought that the line was: "Billie Jean at my door." :p
To be honest with you,...I always thought it was "at my door" too, but I heard it on the radio at work (I work in a nursing home, do you know how weird it is to see people in their 80's bobbing their heads to MJ?).
:laugh:I'm laughing for two reasons: 1) I am amused that I wasn't the only one who ever thought the line is "at my door;" 2) I'm imagining my elders bobbing their heads to MJ's tunes. Priceless.

Billie Jean is actually written about a fan who thought her child was Michael's i think she killed herself and he kept a picture of her by his bed for ages and had to write the song about her.

Becca wrote:
Billie Jean is actually written about a fan who thought her child was Michael's i think she killed herself and he kept a picture of her by his bed for ages and had to write the song about her.

I knew the song was about the denial of being someone's lover, but I hadn't heard that second part (about the woman committing suicide and Michael displaying her picture near his bedside).

Even though he died a few days ago, news is still buzzing around like it happened a few minutes ago. They are still curious about how he died. I wonder if his funeral will be public or private... I hope I could go if it is public. It would probably take a week for everyone to clear out considering how many people love him.

Michael Jackson was a legend, no doubt about that. You rarely ever have stars that made such an impact on the world. Some of his fans shunned him when he was charged in 2000 or so, but a lot of his fans stayed. Becca stayed. Even though Michael is dead, the world will NEVER forget him. He was a legend, and that is how we remembered him when he died. No one will ever replace Michael. No matter how hard they tried. His dancing and singing was flawless.

My heart goes out to him and his family. That includes his fans, too. I am so sorry for you Becca. I know it was hard for you to deal with. It will be okay though, just hang in there--- :hanging:

I know this is so, so, incredibly random, but I just feel the need to say this- I loved his hair in "Black and White". :blushan: I just felt the need to announce that!

Hugs to Becca :)hug1)
Knowing what a huge fan you are of Michael Jackson's, this must have hit you hard. I was going to write something in this thread a day or so ago, but honestly hadn't felt up to it. While I haven't been a follower of Michael Jackson for a long time - well, not since I bought 'Thriller; life tends to take over in a zillion ways - in a sense I grew up with him...he was a year younger than me (plus two days ;)), and I recall seeing him with the Jackson 5 when they first appeared on tv - my sister had the biggest crush on Donny Osmond; I prefered listening to the Jacksons. But it was always Michael that I felt had the talent, the drive that it took to go all the way to the top. Yet I've always empathized with him greatly, as he apparently struggled greatly with so many things.

I must admit that one of the songs he did early on that touched me deeply was "Ben"; as I felt somehow connected to the emotion it invoked in describing a relationship between man and animal. The year that song was released I was going through enormous emotional turmoil at home, and often felt that my dog at the time was indeed, my only friend. I related greatly to that song; it was so haunting, yet whenever I heard it somehow I didn't feel quite so alone.

With Michael Jackson's passing, the world has lost an enormous presence. And no matter what people may say about him, his talent and drive changed the map of music forever. Sometimes I think there are some who are chosen to shine bright in this world, and then leave as suddenly as they burst onto the scene. Much too soon, but what a legacy he has left behind.

I've been watching CNN alot and they had a nurse on there saying he wanted Diprovan to sleep. I think this lady will brake open this whole mess if that's what he died of. It's so sad that he passed but to die due to prescription drugs is truly a shame.

I was over my parents house and I still store some of my things in their attic and went up there to get my Thriller album. I went to a few stores to get some CD's but all sold out and eventually went online to order some on Amazon.com and got booted off. I got my CD's and video's.

Becca what do think about MJ's final resting place at Neverland. I kinda think that would be great to have a 'Graceland' and so his fans can pay tribute to him like they do for Elvis. I know he said he'd never go back there so I was wondering if that would be areally a good idea or he'd want something else.

It isn't at Neverland - it would of been nice if it didnt hold so many bad memories for him - after the police destroyed it on a thng about the trial :(

He didnt want to go back there so.

how do you know he did not want to go back there????
his family might of changed it, because i diid not hear that he siad or wrote that

Thats why he sold it... it had too many bad memories because the police ruined it.. it is why believe me. And his family would want to the best for him..and do what it says in his will so.

ok, i did noyt know that.
at least he will be happy where he was waked.

Latest posts

Back