Mimzy's Blog!! ((and Fallow))

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loosing hope in Mimzy. I gave her more room because her litter habits were getting ((slightly)) better and I felt cruel with her having so little room while Fallow free roamed. But she hasnt used her litter box AT ALL. She's pooping wherever and peeing in a cardboard box I have in there for her. ):
To make things worse, this mornign I woke up to Mimzy jumping in bed with me ): I'm assuming she stood on the cardboard box and jumped out, even though that box couldn't support her weight. I'm just hoping Fallow didn't notice her out. Ya, stupid me. Going to talk to the vet about spaying and possible abortion if needed.

1259625998.jpg

Charlee was going through the tunnel so Fallow started following her :)

Since Fallow's nueter he has become extremely needy and craving attention, and kinda bossy. He's like my PMSing sister. Lol.
So I was drawing the other night ((kinda depressed and crying all that kinda thing-BLAH)) and he came under my arm and started purring and did a bunny flop right under my arm. It was so comforting.
Then last night there were some people over and hanging out in my room. He ran around everywhere poking everyone with his nose and finally laid down next to me and just let me love on him. He's like a little loyal dog. I didn't even have to bribe him with treats!

1259727295.jpg

1259727301.jpg

1259727292.jpg

1259727290.jpg

1259727644.jpg

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Thats great, everybody needs a bunny or two like that.

Yes! I am so thankful I have two bunnies who are so tolerant and loving ((most of the time))

Well, the bonding is going well. Mimzy still sticks her head as far as she can through the NIC panel holes and Fallow licks her and lays by her always.
While they get play time together, Fallow is extremely loving and gentle with her. She lacks the confidence free roaming my room she once had. She will venture away to use the litter box then runs back to him. It's cute, him her protector...yet she is extremely jealous! I was snuggling with Fallow and she turned and grunted and bit him.
She is being very vocal, she grunts and cheeps when I talk to her. Lol. I've never heard a rabbit make so much noise...I have no idea why she is though.

Fallow and my cat hanging out...I can;t get over how cute his butt is!!
1260045944.jpg

They make a heart :) I thought this was to cute
1260145512.jpg

I look horrible...ugh, long weekend. Lol. But this is right before Mimzy grunted at Fallow and charged him...hmm...I refuse to be anyones property!!
1260145533.jpg

And...happy couple. I'm so glad they get along so well. I am glad I didn't have to go through the month long bonding that it takes with some. She doesn't get to free roam with him until her litter box habits improve. My parents are once more wanting me to get rid of them...because Fallow poops around his litter box and not in it. Wow...my room. I pick it up twice a day and vacuum. I think he just hates rabbits in general and doesn't want them around and comin up with any excuse to have them gone...I won't give in though..he may think that rabbits are stupid pets and can't offer anything but my rabbit gives me more attention than the dog!! Better behaved to.

If Mimzy IS prego she is 18 days along...I'm worried. I'm going to palpate her in a couple days but shes getting plenty of hay and water and she seems very content. Very prissy, though. It's not like her, so either she IS pregnant or it's her hormones kicked in.

Fallow is getting soooo cuddly it's insane! He slept on the edge of the bed the other night with me...he knows he's not allowed in bed so when I came home from work to see him in my bed I shook my head and he laid back his ears and nudged my hand then went back to laying at the head of the bed...like he owned it -.- A tisk tisk from me and he went to the ground...hes almost too cute to say no to!

So cute story I had to tell.

My sister's bf doesn't understand why I have rabbits. Well we were hanging out in my sister's room making fun of her as she wrapped gifts and out of no where he was like-I pet your bunny!
So he explained.
Fallow was sitting on the edge of the bed all 4 legs sprawled out watchin tv...i just laugh pictuin it. lol. it doesnt surprise me at all! hes a bed bum now that hes allowed up there :)

We went to my work and did santa pictures yesterday. Fallow slept on a bottom shelf behind some product and Mimzy in the kennel. It was fun seeing all the dogs. There was 2 hairless rat terriers...weird looking. and a 220lbs brindle english mastiff, he was beautiful

In other news. I'm about to cry. My mom talks down on me to all of my family and blames me for every problem that occurs...she wants to kick me out and take custody of my daughter.

fuzz16 wrote:
In other news. I'm about to cry. My mom talks down on me to all of my family and blames me for every problem that occurs...she wants to kick me out and take custody of my daughter.
OMG I hate your mom. How is exactly is taking your daughter from you going to make your life better?? So now you only have to live on the streets by your self? To bad you weren't closer, I'm sure you 4 could stay here. Just don't tell anyone lol.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
fuzz16 wrote:
OMG I hate your mom. How is exactly is taking your daughter from you going to make your life better?? So now you only have to live on the streets by your self? To bad you weren't closer, I'm sure you 4 could stay here. Just don't tell anyone lol.

Thanks, and ya...I have a friend in MI who is my last resort if I have no where to go...I'm sure she'd let us stay with her.

And because I don't take care of her, I guess. Because they take her from me when I try to read to her, they spoil her rotten, and they do everything and then when I try to play with her then my parents say I'm mean and I'll read to her and they'll tell me that I'm not doing it right because I'm pointing at colors and stuff...and we'll watch teletubbies and my parents get mad because I'm gonna make her a couch potatoe who watches TV all the time. I'm only good for changing diapers, making her food, getting her something when my parents are to lazy, paying the bills and so on. It's gotten to the point that I don't want to be around my daughter when their home and ya...they even get mad when I don't take her to daycare on my day off so I can't even play with her then. I have a list of stuff to do that they are to lazy to do. Though I appreciate them giving me a place to live now...I'm tired of the stress and biting my tongue so I don't cry in front of them.

I'm just...fed up with it. Sometimes it's not even worth argueing or trying to be a mom. They think I am a huge druggie and drunk and a slut...my dad told my daughter that he hopes I slit my wrists or stab myself in the throat so I bleed out and die. This isn't the right place to say this I guess...but it feels nice to get it out.

They wonder why I work so much...its cause I don't want to be home. I can't do anything right apparently. *sigh*

Daycare is 100$ a week-with state help. I have to pay whether she goes one day or all...or none. So They think that I am wasting money if she doesn't go

Sorry your having so many problems with yourparents before the holidays. Hope things get better for you. ;) :)

Thanks...I think talking about it helped a lot...thanks for the replies you two

I should have said Mimzy is adorable too. I know that's Fallow in the pic. :foreheadsmack:

For your daughters sake, try not to play into your parents drama.You sound like a great person. You work and take care of your daughter andtake care of your responsibilites( bunnies..etc..:biggrin2:) .And I hope things work out for you. You deserve it.

SweetSassy wrote:
For your daughters sake, try not to play into your parents drama.You sound like a great person. You work and take care of your daughter andtake care of your responsibilites( bunnies..etc..:biggrin2:) .And I hope things work out for you. You deserve it.

:yeahthat: I do not have children, but I lived with a verbally abusive person for way too long. Personally, I think verbal abuse is ten times worse than physical abuse. Hateful words cut a persons soul and spirit which are more difficult to heal. Start documenting all the stuff your parents do, just in case they seek legal action to take your daughter. Definitely get some help from a crisis counselor. How can you be the best mom you are capable of being if your own parents keep you depressed to suit their needs? If your parents are unwilling to get the picture that they are hurting everyone in the family with their mean-spirited comments, then take your daughter away before it is too late. Please don't let your daughter grow up to be an angry person like her grandparents are.

Sending tons of hugs to you and your daughter. :hug:

myheart

Ya...I agree to verbal abuse is worse.
And I really just want to move out it was better then.
My boss told me to tell them that you raised me so I do what I know-to my parents. Which makes sense.
I don't think they have anything on me to take her away, the courts wouldn't grant it. The only theing they could do is disown me and kick me out and then I'd have to find somewhere to go before they got her.

thank you everyone so much...i hate bringing such personal things on here, but it does help a lot to have the support behind me. thanks again everyone *hugs*

Latest posts

Back