Mimzy's Blog!! ((and Fallow))

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fuzz16 wrote:
Ok...so I had to cancel Fallow's nueter appointment for friday because now my parents have decided to take all my paychecks from here on out and give me 20$ a week...seriously im 20 years old!!
Really frustrated right now with this whole situation living with my parents. I have no other choice though.
How is one suppose to live on $20 a week?? I know I can't. You have a young child with you. That's incredibly STUPID. I'm sorry your parent's are being selfish and taking your money away. Are they at least putting the rest of the money into savings for you??

Fallow is so cute.

The money is going to bills...I right now owe them about 4g. Which is understandable but the money still goes toward her daycare and her needs, i just cant get anything I need.
They expect me to pretty much just buy gas...and not drive anywhere. In a way i understand and itll keep me from spending on things i dont HAVE to have...like clothes and food, but then again there are things i personally need to...

lol...ya well thing is is i dont have money to spare to go into savings.

it sucks cause daycare is so expensive...its something so many employers are dumb to and they just really dont even care. and its so hard to find jobs right now its ridiculous. even working full time i cant afford to live paying no rent. haha...with govt help i still pay 127$ a week for daycare, without it id be paying 250$ its ridiculous how much they can charge for daycare...and sadder my daughter goes to la petit but even the not so fancy well known daycares are the same...or around there. so its pretty miserable lol...sorry to use this to rant.

So...when I took my daughter to ER for a MRSA abcess to be drained i got a 300$ bill...got one the other day charging me 760$ for being IN the emergency room! like seriously!!! What is wrong with hospitals! Who has that kind of money!!!

Anyways...moved Mimzy inside. Clipped her nails and she passed out between me and the dog
Outside time: She's pretty good about running free outside and stayin in a small area, still keep a close eye on her though.
1257177281.jpg

1257177287.jpg

1257177291.jpg

1257437150.jpg

1257439237.jpg

And Fallow...
1257439214.jpg

1257439212.jpg

ok im lame...took a lotta pics of the same thing o well

1257441839.jpg

1257441836.jpg

1257441833.jpg

1257441831.jpg

1257441827.jpg

this one Daisy is growlin at my cat who was walkin by...she was being protective over little Mimzy
1257441823.jpg

thank you :)

Ok, so I was talking to a friend and we were sending pictures back and forth and I sent him a few pictures of me and Mimzy...I never realized how off Mimzy is. She is a HUGE cuddle bug, and I feel so lucky to have her. I've said it before...but she is my heart bun.
1257791509.jpg

1257791491.jpg

1257791506.jpg

Thought this picture was funny...
1257791501.jpg

1257791497.jpg

Fallow has become A LOT more outgoing since he has started free roaming. I was making breakfast this morning and i heard stompin upstairs, first thought was the dog...turns out Fallow was running around upstairs being all fat and loud lol. I'm thankful he hasn't started spraying since I moved Mimzy into the room. He lays by her cages and grooms her through the bars. They will make a great couple
1257790574.jpg

1257790577.jpg

Fallow's nueter is scheduled for monday :)

EDT: [ame=http://vimeo.com/1084537]http://vimeo.com/1084537[/ame]love this video!

Well took Fallow in this morning, they called earlier to tell me the surgery went well and I can pick him up after 2pm. yay! I felt horrible leaving him there and he was licking me and cuddling up to me as close as he could while we were waiting. Poor boy.

Fallow's good. He cuddled in bed with my boy person and I and let me cuddle him for awhile before hopping down to lay next to Mimzy's cage. I'm hoping their bonding goes really well meaning he is already so attached to her and always near her kennel

Fallow is doing wonderful. Nothing about his personality has changed except for the spraying has stopped. :) But he was very well behaved before. :)

Mimzy got out of the kennel and into an xpen made of NIC panels. She sticks her nose out as far as she can and Fallow lays down beside her and licks her. I'm hoping that;s a good sign and I was right in thinking it will be easy to bond them.

11288.jpg

11286.jpg

11285.jpg

11287.jpg

11262.jpg

11263.jpg

1126.jpg

11225.jpg

1122.jpg

11224.jpg

11284.jpg

Brenda, your Bunnies are adorable. Is Mimzy a French Lop? She is so cute and cuddly looking.

I hope the bonding goes well for you. They will make such a cute couple. I just love watching bonded bunnies together.

Your dogis lovely what breed is he/she?

I look forward to more pictures.

Susan

SOOOSKA wrote:
Brenda, your Bunnies are adorable. Is Mimzy a French Lop? She is so cute and cuddly looking.
Mimzy is a french lop! A tiny one!! She is very cuddly but hates being held and looking so much like her daddy, fat and bull headed! I'm happy about that!

SOOOSKA wrote:
I hope the bonding goes well for you. They will make such a cute couple. I just love watching bonded bunnies together.

This will be my first bonding, so I'm hoping it goes well. I don't know what to look for or where to start...guess when their ready to tolerate one another they'll let me know :)

Oh...and the dog...hmm...she is a great dane lab mix I think. She's a shelter dog...her story is something in itself. She started out as a relationship puppy-you know those relationships where they add a puppy instead of a baby- and they didn't work out. My sister took the dog instead of it going to the shelter and I do a lot of taking care of her cause my sister works a lot. She's had demo mange since she was 7 weeks old, she is now around 9 months I beleive...so still fighting it!

Latest posts

Back